The Archie Battersbee case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And some people update you every 5 mins when they have a Dr appointment You are not them, they are not you.

Bit of a difference between sitting in the doctors waiting for your smear or for some antibiotics for a chest infection than sitting bedside with a critically ill child/relative.

Reactions: 9
Where is Hollie's true support group? Does she not have parent's,siblings,a best friend etc.Who has sense and loves her enough to have put her straight?To have reined her in and maybe had got her help?
Her Mum apparently is quite foul mouthed. I guess at one stage she was defending Hollie online. She has her adult son but he’s too busy making jokes about holidays to Thailand with the go fund me cash and calling strangers on the internet special and suggesting they go colour in something. His fiancée Ella wants her future mother in law to spend all the go fund me however Hollie likes and also is not what you would call a shrinking Violet.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
According to DFA she went for lunch with friends on Thursday or Friday but she got the news last night the hospital were going ahead Monday. If that’s the case she is lying saying she just got the letter today.

Reactions: 9
What do they think Boris would do? The man can’t even brush his own hair
Preferable to Priti Patel who'd go into the room, tut loudly, unplug the ventilator then have the mother deported to the Outer Hebrides to cool off 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Her Mum apparently is quite foul mouthed. I guess at one stage she was defending Hollie online. She has her adult son but he’s too busy making jokes about holidays to Thailand with the go fund me cash and calling strangers on the internet special and suggesting they go colour in something. His fiancée Ella wants her future mother in law to spend all the go fund me however Hollie likes and also is not what you would call a shrinking Violet.
The adult son and Ella were in a hotel in London and an expensive restaurant last Weekend. The night before the appeal hearing. tasteless to be posing for mirror selfies whilst your brother is in hospital in that condition

I know people still have to live their lives but the night before the super important hearing is utterly tasteless and to put it all over social media too? I know I’d have been with my brother and Mum not having a nice evening in town.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hollie is a lying psycho and a truly tit mum, if she wants to blame someone she needs to look in the mirror. The hospital have done all they can for Archie, he is a corpse, the zombies on the walking dead look more alive them him.

I would not be surprised if the so called mother ended up either getting arrested or sectioned next week

Reactions: 16
"Parents of Archie Battersbee write to Health Secretary appealing for help after NHS hospital trust says it will DEFY the UN injunction and turn off the little boy's life support on 2pm on Monday"

Never rely on the media to report the truth. The hospital is not defying anything because there is NO injunction.

Reactions: 17
Reactions: 11
OMFG, can she do this???? I feel sick having read that letter. Even in his last moments, Archie has no privacy or dignity does he :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I added the photos of it because of her comment about lack of compassion ect.
I think it’s very well wrote. I don’t know what she expected.
If it’s an issue I’ll happy remove the pictures for respect for Archie.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She decided to upload the letter….

What really stuck out to me was in one of the first points where it said they want to speak to the parents - preferably together. Maybe I’m reading into this too much but I’ve spent too much time working on intensive care units so am cynical. They’re totally one of those families that refuse to hear information all together so you have to explain the same bloody information to all the fragments of the family that don’t talk to each other. It doubled workload for everyone on the unit and is a nightmare.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
The drama continues. Time for thread #4?

I wonder what's taking the UN so long to respond here as well. I'm guessing that they've spoken to the hospital, and that the fact the hospital is continuing to proceed with their arranged plan for the removal of care means that they're confident in having the UN's support.

Reactions: 10
OMFG, can she do this???? I feel sick having read that letter. Even in his last moments, Archie has no privacy or dignity does he :cry:
Sickening. No doubt she will film everything too. I hope the medical staff have security.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.