The Archie Battersbee case #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me she just contradicts herself so much and riles her ‘army’ up in the process. She’s said in court she knows Archie is going to die but as previously discussed here she wants the chaotic, unplanned death where he crashes. Not the peaceful, dignified death the court has ordered.
Yet she then spouts this…….
This is disgusting. The doctors have too much professional integrity and class, but they would surely be able to take legal action against her for this kind of discussion?
It’s so emotive, and anything they say to her is potentially being over exaggerated and taken out of context, but if I was in that NHS trust I’d send her a cease and desist letter or a letter before action threatening to legally challenge her for her language and accusations. She should be ashamed of how she is treating these people who are doing everything in their power to do the right thing for her son.
what a bleep.

Reactions: 25
I saw her photos of him in the hospital bed, very thin poor sod but no he's not thin because he's basically not alive and hasn't moved in 3 months so muscles wasted away etc, nope that's neglect aswell from the hospital starving him 🙄 I can't imagine his body is able to process anything nutritionally properly nor can I imagine him wanting the world to see him like that, wearing a nappy etc and wasting away because....he's being kept alive solely by machines!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure with Alfie Evans and Charlie Gard their respective armies also suggested things like Nutella.
Hollie saying things like the judge has sentenced Archie and lots of other people to death is disgusting. I thought he was more than fair in what was a horrible decision to have to make.

There isn’t enough time in the world for Archie. I notice how Hollie herself doesn’t tell the “army” the facts like he needs blood tests hourly or how bad he actually is.

I just can’t comprehend why she wants Archie to have a cardiac arrest. That is not peaceful or dignified. It’s a horrible way to go. Why doesn’t she believe in a dignified death for her son? Her flesh and blood. The poor child isn’t fighting. The Judge said the poor boy doesn’t have the capacity to feel pain nor pleasure.

Reactions: 20
BIB - I had the exact same thought.
Same. Have it your way. We’ll remove the medical interventions including the life support, send him home, use the bed for a child who has a chance and you bring your reiki healing stones and Nutella waffles to your own house. Good luck.

Reactions: 21
Remember everyone, this woman is a convicted criminal and proven liar.
I always thought she was really classy, wearing a juicy tracksuit at her age as she came in and out of the hospital.
Turns out she turned tricks for a living (well, a pole dancer/stripper anyway)
Her real name is LISA PITAWAY. Not sure if this is one of their relatives https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/essex-crime-armed-knifeman-went-6032043

"Lisa Pitaway Spared Prison" https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/5434597.southend-road-rage-woman-spared-prison/

"Enjoy a fundraising dance class with a twist" - ft Lisa Pitaway, pictured https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/972617.enjoy-a-fundraising-dance-class-with-a-twist/

"TOPLESS LISA RED-CARDED" - The Mirror https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/topless-lisa-red-carded-560917 (knew this was always a classy woman from the "Juicy" tracksuits she wore to and from hospital)

Her company is registered on Companies House. https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/1kW27jU7Q3UWhu5Nyezr7DczYTo/appointments

And I don't know if this is a relative but I wouldn't be too surprised that this lovely chap is - https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/essex-crime-armed-knifeman-went-6032043

Registered address is Victoria Avenue. That's not far from Archer Avenue where Lisa's address was https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...x149b7b01d283a72!8m2!3d51.5510949!4d0.7412062

Lots of reports that she entertained men at gentleman's clubs in the Basildon area. The kid's death is clearly a suicide. I ask you to share this. Anyone sending money to this woman or her "archies army" is throwing it down the drain. Worse than that, you're handing it to a convicted criminal. This woman is extremely deceitful and she tried to appeal all her convictions so it makes sense she's appealing professionals ruling that her son is dead. There was no "TikTok challenge", it was suicide, the boy had mental health issues and it doesn't surprise me too much when he had this charming woman as his mother. Knowing what kids are like, he probably got a lot of stick in school for having a pole dancer as a mum and one who takes her top off in public, or wears the sort of attire she wears to the hospital to pick him up from school. Shame on the likes of the Echo for continuing to report this woman's "fight", rather than exposing her for the criminal she is and the lies she is telling the public.
You joined just to post a nasty C&P? Did she steal your BF as well or something? I can understand why people are angry with her now but really dredging up someone's past and even someone who might or might not be a relative's past is a new low.

Yes most of this has already been posted, but in perspective of the thread and bit by bit

I think just let them try whatever, nothings going to work. At least then they can’t blame anyone, could imagine ‘they told us we couldn’t try Nutella as they knew it would wake him up and prove them wrong’ or ‘the doctor wouldn’t let us bring soil to put his hand into and that’s why he hasn’t woke up yet’
Obviously these things are posted by idiots still believing he is in a coma, because smells , voices etc can have a effect on the senses. But I really don't understand why these families are not allowed to bring in their own found (Qualified) experts to do their own tests, if trust is lost, then why cant they just do this so the families of these children feel they have been heard?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I haven't seen any evidence of her turning tricks. She runs a pole dancing fitness company, that's a huge jump to make.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being the nurse/doctor that explained to her why he wasn’t have a feed to rest his tummy as he was having issues absorbing them (a few weeks back) to then hear her on the phone saying they are starving him.

my heart breaks for them nurses and doctors working in that ward right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Has anyone else seen her GB News interview from today. It was a lot. In the last minute she’s asked “who’s looking after you Hollie… who’s giving you a hug at night”. She can’t think of an answer then says “Archie”. No matter what you think of her that’s just tragic, she doesn’t seem to have any real, genuine in life support.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I honestly wonder what effect her perceived social class and the stereotypes we have around that have on this whole thing, especially people’s critical responses to her

there’s some stuff I’ve seen that really makes me raise an eyebrow

Reactions: 8
Maybe she should stop going on TV and start spending more time with her son. Where is the dad in all this? It's a broken home for a start, never a good environment for a child to grow up in - isn't divorce frowned upon in the Bible? So many contradictions in thsi woman's life, she's no christian she;'s a joke.

It's more the fact she viciously assaulted two women in a road rage incident. No sane person would do that. And the fact she refuises to listen to medical experts...it embarasses me as someone who also lives in Essex. It just reinforces this idea we're all stupid, ignorant idiots.
Your post saying " No one runs a pole dancing company purely for fitness purposes." didn't help your case

Reactions: 12
I think just let them try whatever, nothings going to work. At least then they can’t blame anyone, could imagine ‘they told us we couldn’t try Nutella as they knew it would wake him up and prove them wrong’ or ‘the doctor wouldn’t let us bring soil to put his hand into and that’s why he hasn’t woke up yet’
I just don't think the child should be pulled around like a guinea pig but that's my personal opinion, you do have a point though, they will always find something to say or someone to blame otherwise!

Reactions: 11
I made the original post on Reddit.
I'm showing her past because it reflects her character and what kind of woman she is. She's a convicted criminal, a thug. She is no Christian.
i had no sympathy with her from day 1, i know her type, now most people are beginning to realise what she is.
Most people are torn, they dislike her but can still sympathise that her child is dead and she isn't facing up to it. whatever way you look at it a young child died and its very sad,

Reactions: 17
No one runs a pole dancing company purely for fitness purposes. Like I said, several people have come forward to say they have recieved her services in gentleman's clubs.
Erm, yes they do. The way you have spoken Is actually really insulting to many women who pole dance for fitness and to gain body confidence. Perhaps you should consider what you say before making untrue statements as it negates any valid points you may have.

I don’t really care about what Hollie has done in the past, yeah some of it is unpleasant but it is of no relevance to what is happening now. The judge spoke positively of Hollie in her role as Archies mother and much as I disagree with her dragging this out her getting her tits out or getting into a fight x number of years ago really doesn’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What irks me about this case is that the ICU doctors and nurses, many of whom will already be burned out from over 2 years of covid, are now having to provide care to what is tragically a dead body. It must be horrific for their morale. Not to mention the sick kids who don’t get to have a bed in ICU because Archie’s body is in it. It costs like £2 grand a day to have a child in ICU I think? Our NHS is on its knees and they are having to spend time and money fighting this case to the detriment of the staff and other sick kids who need that bed.

i do feel for Archie’s mum, I suspect his home life was not a 100% happy one but she is still going through hell and I can’t imagine her pain. I do think that she is being utterly manipulated by this Christian Law Centre who don’t really care about Archie per se but are fighting this case to prove a religious/political point.

absolutely no winners in this situation, it’s dreadful all round.

Reactions: 34
Remember everyone, this woman is a convicted criminal and proven liar.
I always thought she was really classy, wearing a juicy tracksuit at her age as she came in and out of the hospital.
Turns out she turned tricks for a living (well, a pole dancer/stripper anyway)
Her real name is LISA PITAWAY. Not sure if this is one of their relatives https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/essex-crime-armed-knifeman-went-6032043

"Lisa Pitaway Spared Prison" https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/5434597.southend-road-rage-woman-spared-prison/

"Enjoy a fundraising dance class with a twist" - ft Lisa Pitaway, pictured https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/972617.enjoy-a-fundraising-dance-class-with-a-twist/

"TOPLESS LISA RED-CARDED" - The Mirror https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/topless-lisa-red-carded-560917 (knew this was always a classy woman from the "Juicy" tracksuits she wore to and from hospital)

Her company is registered on Companies House. https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/1kW27jU7Q3UWhu5Nyezr7DczYTo/appointments

And I don't know if this is a relative but I wouldn't be too surprised that this lovely chap is - https://www.essexlive.news/news/essex-news/essex-crime-armed-knifeman-went-6032043

Registered address is Victoria Avenue. That's not far from Archer Avenue where Lisa's address was https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...x149b7b01d283a72!8m2!3d51.5510949!4d0.7412062

Lots of reports that she entertained men at gentleman's clubs in the Basildon area. The kid's death is clearly a suicide. I ask you to share this. Anyone sending money to this woman or her "archies army" is throwing it down the drain. Worse than that, you're handing it to a convicted criminal. This woman is extremely deceitful and she tried to appeal all her convictions so it makes sense she's appealing professionals ruling that her son is dead. There was no "TikTok challenge", it was suicide, the boy had mental health issues and it doesn't surprise me too much when he had this charming woman as his mother. Knowing what kids are like, he probably got a lot of stick in school for having a pole dancer as a mum and one who takes her top off in public, or wears the sort of attire she wears to the hospital to pick him up from school. Shame on the likes of the Echo for continuing to report this woman's "fight", rather than exposing her for the criminal she is and the lies she is telling the public.
I think everyone has their opinions on how this woman is dealing with how her son is being treated by medical professionals. I don’t like her actions, but I think this post is low. There’s no need to share this information here. We’d already formed our opinions on her based on the treatment of her son, and it’s what this thread is for. This superfluous information adds nothing and makes you look embittered.

• Heart
To be honest it’s likely to be an open verdict or death by misadventure. There’s not likely to be enough evidence to call it suicide. No note etc.

As for comments about Archie’s mental health…all I will say is try being the parent of a child with MH concerns in Essex. The services to support them are pitiful…that’s if you can even get an appointment to speak with someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bestie you just seem to have a problem with the fact that she’s a woman who’s had to find unconventional ways to make ends meet or did it for her own pleasure

Plenty of criminals appeal their convictions too. They have every right to do that so it seems a bit stupid to be judging someone’s character based on that

Same stands for the way the legal system is working in this situation too. It’s highly likely that her appeals won’t go anywhere but she has a right to pursue them and at least in this case it seems that they won’t drag anything on. The original appeal, as already discussed, dragged it on but it was for the right legal reasons

Reactions: 15
It absolutely is of relevance. It's testament to her character. She appealed her prison sentence back then, whatever she has faced she has appealed, she thinks she has the god-given right to have her say over that of experts.

Like I said, look how she dresses. That may sound judgy but again, wearing "juicy" on your arse at her age, like c'mon. It was probably common knowledge what she did for a living and the kid probably got teased about it at school. As I said, several people have said they have experienced her services in various Basildon clubs, but it is only annecdotal, but what exactly would they gain from lying?
It shows the character of someone nearly 20 years ago before Archie was even born, I don’t know about you but I have changed a lot in 20 years. Maybe she changed her name in an attempt to move past that, People do have the right to appeal, I support that right, maybe you don’t but I wouldn’t want to live in a society where that right was removed. And yes, you do sound judgemental about her clothes, is it my taste? no but that doesn’t really matter does it, she can wear what she likes.
Maybe Archie was teased about her doing pole dancing, we don’t know that, it’s just you making it up and even if he was teased it wouldn’t be her in the wrong. It would be the bullies. There is nothing wrong with running pole dancing classes, it’s really popular and it’s people like you with your disgusting assumptions about pole dancing who cause issues. You keeping talking about her character, have you ever considered your own because quite frankly you come across as a vindictive and bitter person.

• Heart
I’m judging Hollie but it certainly isn’t for her dodgy fashion or her ‘interesting‘ career choice. At the risk of moderating the thread, I think we avoid this type of attack on her. We all know what she’s done in the past and it’s the appeal we’re discussing, dignity for Archie, the nonsense of the Facebook pages, the go fund mes and where the money will end up etc but thrashing her for the sake of it is a bit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.