The Archie Battersbee case #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are so bleeping thick it boggles - and I am from Essex.
This week that the council are spending money on a park rather than the hospital.
Hmmm I wonder why that is? Is it because…. It’s got duck all to do with the council? Christ.
Also without irony, posting about a little boy whose family WANTED to switch off the machines when brain dead and “at least he’s at peace without all those wires”. Which is it then? Keep them alive or pull the plug?

Reactions: 12
This week that the council are spending money on a park rather than the hospital.
Hmmm I wonder why that is? Is it because…. It’s got duck all to do with the council? Christ.
Also without irony, posting about a little boy whose family WANTED to switch off the machines when brain dead and “at least he’s at peace without all those wires”. Which is it then? Keep them alive or pull the plug?
It’s whatever ‘Mum at Mum 2 My 2 Crazy 🤴🏻and 3 Gorgus 👸🏼’ wants, because they are the main character of this low rent Channel 5 hospital drama of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That little boy is from my neck of the woods, I know one of the Mum's cousins. She's honestly done him so proud, the community is rallying round her and the whole family. I didn't know Ace personally but his story and his Mum's dignity has had a huge impact down here. She'll never want for a thing. What a contrast to the Hollie show.

It's unbelievable they are even speaking about Ace. Makes me hate them more

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I am sure the lawyers have all they want for the inquest-they have had months to prepare their "case". And nothing the inquest says will ever bring Archie back.

As for the crash that Hollie is allegedly involved in, that sounds more likely to be the reason why she is to spend three days with a solicitor. The outcome here would be different, as if charged, tried and convicted of GBH with intent, she will be imprisoned. Serious offence that, PLUS she took the law into her own hands to commit it. I don't think she realises how much the judiciary hates people doing that.

Reactions: 8
I know Hollie has 3 days worth of seeing lawyers but why would the venue be The Royal Courts of Justice?

DA151AA3-7085-4BC5-A2DE-69E71E8A2298.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Jesus is she going to try to pursue the NHS legally or something?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Let’s hope it’s them pursuing her for libel!
She did nothing but slag them off when they were basically keeping her son's corpse going far longer than they should have. Ungrateful mare.

Reactions: 11
Jesus is she going to try to pursue the NHS legally or something?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Let’s hope it’s them pursuing her for libel!
Unfortunately, the NHS won’t do that. I’ve no legal knowledge so I don’t understand why she’s going to that venue.
Just Googled, it’s civil matters only at The Royal Courts of Justice.

343703E9-8529-47CE-B4D6-CC0305F40084.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I am sure the lawyers have all they want for the inquest-they have had months to prepare their "case". And nothing the inquest says will ever bring Archie back.

As for the crash that Hollie is allegedly involved in, that sounds more likely to be the reason why she is to spend three days with a solicitor. The outcome here would be different, as if charged, tried and convicted of GBH with intent, she will be imprisoned. Serious offence that, PLUS she took the law into her own hands to commit it. I don't think she realises how much the judiciary hates people doing that.
My assumption was incorrect then.

I suspect that Christian Concern are the lawyers, and giving their services for free? I may well be wrong, so apologise if I am.

My assumption was incorrect then.

I suspect that Christian Concern are the lawyers, and giving their services for free? I may well be wrong, so apologise if I am.
More fool them. Throwing good money after bad

Reactions: 3
More fool them. Throwing good money after bad
If it is them I hope any more cases relating to Archie ruins their reputation completely, before they latch on to the next family and exploit them.

Reactions: 6
I've seen either a picture or a clip of Archie riding a quad bike on the road as well, with one of his brothers (is there more than one) at the controls. Utter trainwreck of a family with no idea of how to keep a child safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's probably just being an hole for sympathy and is seeing one of her FB lawyers and maybe a FB medic for lunch, where they can discuss whether miracles do happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have thought about this-why would Hollie be seeing solicitors at the Royal Courts of Justice? I didn't think solicitors had offices within the building? I would think that to discuss a case, you would do it at the solicitors office, not in a court building.

Can't see anything listed for her or a solicitor v NHS. Maybe one of the unnamed hearings is for her, but is it another smokescreen Hollie has laid down?

Maybe the Southend Echo can throw some light on this, sreing as they seem to report everything Hollie does....

Reactions: 3
Was she even going to the RCJ or just passing and pretended she was…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.