The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on last night's episode and at start shown a clip of Ryan Mark on that ROLLER coaster the week before how funny was he on that rollercoaster 🤣🤣🤣 'Lewissss lewisss' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going by the performance chart. Ryan-Mark is edging on the way out (3 times in the boardroom and no win as a PM) followed by Dean (Dean is lucky he won as PM or he would of been gone)

Reactions: 6
Going by the performance chart. Ryan-Mark is edging on the way out (3 times in the boardroom and no win as a PM) followed by Dean (Dean is lucky he won as PM or he would of been gone)
Yeah Dean is terrible, he literally just sat asking that other girl ideas and he drew them up, think he will go next if he's on the losing team! He doesn't bring anything to the show either!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else read about this? Or read anywhere about what was actually going on?

Reactions: 1
Read about what? I'm confused sorry if I've missed something
In the doorway, someone is lying on the floor in the boardroom
Omg yeah! Completely missed that and Lord sugar hand up ?
Does anyone recognise who it is or know what happened 😯

I just googled it & there was a news story on it about people tweeting they'd noticed but nobody knows why & it said will prob remain one of tvs great mysteries

Also the first story that came up 😯 ....
People were just saying about her and Lewis the other day now it's apparently Ryan mark Screenshot_20191116-122559_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Omg yeah! Completely missed that and Lord sugar hand up ?
Does anyone recognise who it is or know what happened 😯

I just googled it & there was a news story on it about people tweeting they'd noticed but nobody knows why & it said will prob remain one of tvs great mysteries

Also the first story that came up 😯 ....
People were just saying about her and Lewis the other day now it's apparently Ryan markView attachment 57637
What? He doesn’t go for girls 😂. She confirmed on Twitter that she had slept with Lewis during filming.

Reactions: 2
The Ryan-Mark story was just another example of the fame hungry pair trying to get into the papers for being ‘controversial’ on Twitter. Of course the two young entitled kids on the show are absolutely best mates and lauding it up over the others. Honestly she is vile.

Reactions: 3
Yep I think she has - well spotted!! This is like spot the difference!! What an absolute crap life she must have to do tit like this!
Omg just noticed how her scarf is bending in where shes nipped her waist in 🙄

Omg just noticed how her scarf is bending in where shes nipped her waist in 🙄
And also the space between her fur stole & her dress strap ?? Wtf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.