The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dared to open this thread as I always watch it late but I've caught up now! I live for the apprentice each year 😂

I don't think Lottie was serious about her business plan, I think she did a Katie Hopkins and only went on to make herself known.
If she starts appearing on the GMB or This Morning sofas as one side of their debates about obesity, manners, fashion, veganism, gender wars, etc.... heaven help all of us.

Reactions: 7
I absolutely loved seeing Thomas in the final, and how passionate he still was. Such a lovely guy.

Reactions: 10
I loved how Thomas was building Scarlett up and making sure the others were doing the same. I would love to see more of him on TV. He's good to watch and a decent genuine lovely man.

Reactions: 9
I loved how Thomas was building Scarlett up and making sure the others were doing the same. I would love to see more of him on TV. He's good to watch and a decent genuine lovely man.
I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing more of Thomas. He reminds me of Rylan, enthusiastic, positive, genuine and an absolute natural on TV. He's wasted selling pillows.

Reactions: 7
Anyone follow Ryan Mark on insta? He’s doing a review of bourneville 😂 he’s mad. But something about him fascinates me

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She's brings up a couple of good points in making it 21 and over and a business owner to be part of it. That environment isn't good for a teenager to be in and she will not be the only one to really struggle. If someone has a legit successful business going on to the show they are less likely to use the platform to become a nothing celebrity like Hopkins and Zissman.

She's brings up a couple of good points in making it 21 and over and a business owner to be part of it. That environment isn't good for a teenager to be in and she will not be the only one to really struggle. If someone has a legit successful business going on to the show they are less likely to use the platform to become a nothing celebrity like Hopkins and Zissman.
She is such a liar and I have contacted the sun about this today. She was doing the sugar babying in 2018 and prior to that so it is a total load of BS and she was proud of it. She is a total piece of work who stole her ideas from the group I was a part of.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is a complete liar. I am thinking this story was prompted as someone had a salacious story they had sold and she had to get in there first. Why else would you do a story telling the world you are a prostitute???

It also wasn’t the bbc that ‘edited’ her calling a fellow apprentice a racist term.

She is a complete liar. I am thinking this story was prompted as someone had a salacious story they had sold and she had to get in there first. Why else would you do a story telling the world you are a prostitute???

It also wasn’t the bbc that ‘edited’ her calling a fellow apprentice a racist term.
I wish I had screenshots of the stuff she had said at the time. The group itself was called countrygirls uk and has not actually set itself up as a business. She went on the Apprentice and tried to sell it as her idea obviously the girl Tanya who set up the group and the rest of the ladies kicked off and kicked her out. She is completely shunned by everyone and we all can tell many a story. She was trying to join the RAF before becoming a library assistant at a school and she kept being kicked out. Everything about her is fake and photoshopped. She is desperate to be famous and she didn't get the level of recognition she thought she would get and she is pissed off. I mean she was silent for a year so obviously needs some new clients.

Reactions: 5
I wish I had screenshots of the stuff she had said at the time. The group itself was called countrygirls uk and has not actually set itself up as a business. She went on the Apprentice and tried to sell it as her idea obviously the girl Tanya who set up the group and the rest of the ladies kicked off and kicked her out. She is completely shunned by everyone and we all can tell many a story. She was trying to join the RAF before becoming a library assistant at a school and she kept being kicked out. Everything about her is fake and photoshopped. She is desperate to be famous and she didn't get the level of recognition she thought she would get and she is pissed off. I mean she was silent for a year so obviously needs some new clients.
I completely agree with everything you have said. When I saw she was in the apprentice I actually wondered why as she had never even held a proper job at that time. Was a slap in the face to all the qualified librarians. She has been on those sites for years. She is incredibly self absorbed, arrogant and doesn’t like it that she has not shot to fame on the back of the apprentice but that was down to her own behaviour - nothing to do with the way she was portrayed by the BBC in my opinion.

I still think one of her sugar daddies had gone to the press and she had to run this story to get in first.

She kept failing the physical which was why she didn’t get into the RAF

Reactions: 6
Imagine going on a show to get investment and be taken seriously as a businesswomen then admitting that when your sugar daddy ex dumped you, you joined a site for some other sugar daddy to pay your way.

What about all this business acumen and women paying their own way. Hope the couple of hundred she got for that story was worth it because who’s going to take her seriously in business knowing she’s a glorified working girl.

Reactions: 3
She posted a video on Tik Tok of her and her mate eating edibles (THC). Seems to have been deleted now. The girl's always had a screw loose.

Reactions: 1
It is absolute career suicide. I am convinced someone was going to sell a story and she was forced to do this story with the sun to stop them exposing her.

It is absolute career suicide. I am convinced someone was going to sell a story and she was forced to do this story with the sun to stop them exposing her.
Thing is, is anyone really that interested in her? She is just average. I mean her face isn't anything that special. You don't look at her and go wow, she is the most beautiful woman around. She could easily walk past you and nobody would notice her and her figure isn't 10 out of 10. She puts on the voice and makes herself appear more middle class than she is. In reality, she is just someone everybody forgot in 2020.

Reactions: 4
I heard today that The Apprentice is due to begin production at the end of March and should be back on our screens in September. I also am hearing mixed things on changes, some are saying its going to be the normal format, while others are saying they are looking at a more home based approach using Zoom etc. Could you only imagine the narcissism if they had a Zoom only apprentice :ROFLMAO: Anyone hearing anything more concrete? or seeing any filming?

• Haha
I heard today that The Apprentice is due to begin production at the end of March and should be back on our screens in September. I also am hearing mixed things on changes, some are saying its going to be the normal format, while others are saying they are looking at a more home based approach using Zoom etc. Could you only imagine the narcissism if they had a Zoom only apprentice :ROFLMAO: Anyone hearing anything more concrete? or seeing any filming?
Oh god, please no Zoom. DH is a huge fan of The Apprentice and already spends all day on Zoom. This format would put him right off.

A Zoom show would kill The Apprentice. For me it is already on its arse and isn't a great show anymore, anything else to damage it will just kill it.

A Zoom show would kill The Apprentice. For me it is already on its arse and isn't a great show anymore, anything else to damage it will just kill it.
Zoom couldn’t work, how would they do any tasks. Most are about sales and haggling. They’d have been better pushing it to later in the year. It does need a shake up though it’s more about fame hungry people than business people now.

It starts up again in a week! Will anybody be watching? Surprised they haven’t dropped the videos of ‘meet the contestants’ yet

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.