The Apprentice UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always start it but have given up over the last few years. Normally about 4-5weeks in. They need to shake up the format again.

Reactions: 2
I watched it from the very first series on BBC Two right up until the first episode of the 2016 series, where I turned off half way through as it has become so so samey.

Replacing Alan Sugar with Debbie Meaden would really freshen it up, IMO.

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching at somepoint in 2010s but got back into it in the last few series and love it still. If anything I'm not a fan of the business proposal and would like to go back to original apprentice concept, and maybe more legit contestants rather than fame hungry ones. Otherwise I'd say leave it alone. Looking forward to seeing how Tim is as a judge, he was one of my favourite winners.

I really enjoyed the Australian celeb version which should be on iplayer.

I watched it from the very first series on BBC Two right up until the first episode of the 2016 series, where I turned off half way through as it has become so so samey.

Replacing Alan Sugar with Debbie Meaden would really freshen it up, IMO.
Yeah I cant remember exactly when I stopped watching, but I still remember series 1 and Saira Khan being so gobby, loud and annoying, on the 10 item shopping challenge that the shop owner gave her Freeview TV box (I think it was a Freeview TV box) for free just to get her out of his shop.

Reactions: 1
I still find the tasks entertaining but I get so sick of the boardroom bits!!

Reactions: 5
I stopped watching at somepoint in 2010s but got back into it in the last few series and love it still. If anything I'm not a fan of the business proposal and would like to go back to original apprentice concept, and maybe more legit contestants rather than fame hungry ones. Otherwise I'd say leave it alone. Looking forward to seeing how Tim is as a judge, he was one of my favourite winners.

I really enjoyed the Australian celeb version which should be on iplayer.
I think a problem with the job offer was most of those who won ended up leaving quite soon after they joined his company

Ooh I love this. I have such little confidence in myself I mostly just sit there open mouthed at their self confidence. I do love Tom skinner though!

Reactions: 3
The candidates are up on the beeb website. My favourite dork is the “I’ve literally done everything there is to do” dork.

And as for the “corporate panther” and the “animal in the board room”. Oh dear.

“My friends call me AK47 because I’m a killer salesperson”.

Rearrange “off” and “duck” into an appropriate phrase pal.

Reactions: 1
Matt Edmondson "Meet The Candidates" video out now

Navid instantly shattering any belief that they've picked these people for their business skills

Reactions: 2
Hopefully they let the idiots use their phones in tasks this year to make it more realistic, they can still cock it right up regardless.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.