The Anna Edit #9 Praise be! Mark has planted his seed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 576144

What the chuffing duck is this "look"?!
Is she just trolling now?
How can she think this looks good? How?! And there's that smug smirk again. Ugh!

One of the comments on the video (I did not watch the video btw!) is praising Anna for changing her outfit so many times. 'You must have been exhausted. Well done you.' WTF?! I guess the bar is really low where Anna is concerned these days and changing outfits constitutes hard work now? Some of these women who comment on Anna's videos seriously need to get a grip. She's pregnant, not terminally ill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Anna talking about how she would have to win the lottery to buy the chanel sandals that have been doing the rounds- when she has just bought the row flip flops, million pound house etc. is just so grim

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
There’s nothing inspiring about any of those outfits. I’m not pregnant, but do have a bit of a tum, and that screenshot from her stories is telling me exactly what not to wear.

Totally fine if that’s what she feels comfortable in for her pregnancy, but not sure it’s hitting the mark for fashion content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was about to check the video but then saw this "tease" on her stories and think I need to prepare myself...the second outfit is hideous
View attachment 576266
Today was the first day I checked her invidious site and was like “nope, not watching” and didn’t feel a pain of sadness for not watching her video. My actual thought was — so not wasting my precious time on this drivel and I’d rather watch an episode of Supernatural while I fold the laundry.
Her smugness and clear evidence that she believes she KNOWS she’s better than us poor plebes, and that horrible head tilt, is enough for me to never watch her again.
She’s just become so yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
At least Lily's belittling has more comedy value than this cheesecloth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
also can we talk how uninspiring her outfits are? yeah, she uses each item more than once but the results are either same just in different colour or really, really bad and souless

if anything, it's like a warning not to mindlessly copy everything you see trending on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I absolutely hate the way these influencers are dressing now. No one I know has clothes like this - they’re impractical and expensive and so, so bland. When did extreme beige become a thing? Even Scandinavian content creators aren’t this bland.

Reactions: 38
When has "fashion" become beige potato sacks and ill-fitting leggings????? I don't see her wearing anything else, not even before she got pregnant has she worn anything remotely flattering or structured for months and months. There are so many gorgeous pieces of clothing and as someone who really loves fashion it bugs me that literally every influencer I see wears nothing but really badly fitting clothes....

obvs everyone can wear what they want but it's become so BLAH

• Heart
Reactions: 30
At least Lily's belittling has more comedy value than this cheesecloth
totally agree, havent watched Nanna's video for yonks.
Lily is now very entertaining. Who would have thought? She is so stubborn in not growing up thats it is now funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
totally agree, havent watched Nanna's video for yonks.
Lily is now very entertaining. Who would have thought? She is so stubborn in not growing up thats it is now funny.
Her hair situation is entertaining, so she straighten it on hair washing day (probably once or twice a week) then braid it as opposed to straightening it every day lol 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seriously don't know what is more ridiculous; that se she used to straighten her hair every day, or that she now straightens it just to but it up in a braid.
Classic Lilly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Make it makes sense: " I iron my hair then braid it "
Yet, it is a massive upgrade thanks to all the Tattlers. We mean well, we arent haters ;)

Reactions: 5
Sure, someone corrected me above. I find the whole contept so weird, she had sex that conceived her bebeh a week ago, but says she's 3 weeks pregnant. So she was pregnant before she even had the sex. SORRY for putting that image in your heads... :oops: It's done like this because healthcare systems don't trust women to know when they actually got pregnant
“It’s done like this because healthcare systems don’t trust women.” Is also correct, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She could, at last, have steamed the shirt.

Mabey she is transitioning her style into Walmart-luxe? I have heard rumors that people there often have interesting fashion statements if they wear clothes at all...
Steamed it?
I'd've burnt it tbh.
Ghastly.

• Haha
That whole video is a nightmare watch. I like the black dress. That’s pretty much about it.
Also Why is she so committed to these awful long sleeve t shirts?

Reactions: 14
seriously, what's going on with those comments:Ddd they are almost composing sonnets about how glowing and stylish she is, effortless=a lack of effort, GOT IT
20210516_184639.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I absolutely hate the way these influencers are dressing now. No one I know has clothes like this - they’re impractical and expensive and so, so bland. When did extreme beige become a thing? Even Scandinavian content creators aren’t this bland.
I think they think expensive and minimal looks stylish, whereas it just looks bland. This wardrobe of beige, white and black has been adopted by lots of ‘influencers’ I saw it first on Emma Hill but it’s been an influencer staple for ages. Someone started it and others have jumped on the bland train but I don’t honestly think it’s their style, it’s just an effected look to make them appear chic (but doesn’t)

Sorry if that’s made no sense my brain is foggy still since I had the Covid jab yesterday 😴

Reactions: 15
I didn't watch the video (I love myself too much!) but I scrolled through the comment section. She must be deleting negative comments. There is NO way that video merits the amount of raving comments I could see. Just from the pictures people posted she looked awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.