The Anna Edit #8 The Ofmark Edit: Blessed be the crotch shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this has been said before, but double or triple glazed windows in wood are quite common where I live, in a similar climate. They would have probably had to replace the entire window, but I don’t see the issue.

Genuine question because I don’t know too much about the ~normal~ time markers when people start showing and no one close to me has been pregnant yet so I really wouldn’t know at all or be able to tell but at what point would those on the thread that believe Anna is pregnant be expecting more “obvious” signs or her showing more noticeably? I know there’s a ton of caveats there because she tends to film like 3 weeks in advance and is already a fan of the loungewear, but every once and a while wears like the (kinda ugly) wrap dresses she recently posted on ig that are fairly form-fitting but unless she just stops posting or bizarrely posts videos with like months old footage it would have to catch up eventually right? I was just thinking about a physical therapist I follow on ig who shared she was pregnant in feb and was showing a bit in early March and has a clear little bump now- but I know every body is totally different and how they carry a pregnancy. I just don’t see Anna and Mark as being clever enough with the angles to hide a full on baby bump at some point, obviously assuming she doesn’t have videos prepped that she filmed in like January lol but i feel like if she were pregnant right now then at like 8 months it won’t matter if the footage we’re seeing is 3 weeks old or so lol- but I’m clueless in this area!
This varies from person to person and whether it’s a first pregnancy or not. But many start showing after 3 months. But I know examples of women who didn’t really show until much later.

Reactions: 8
I don't think it's so much about the money with Anna. She has worked for over a decade in a highly competitive industry and I'm sure many people are glad to see the hard work paying off. It's the dishonesty of it all that's probably annoying a lot of people, myself included. The fake humble "oh, I wish I could afford a garden one day" while finalising a sale on a massive house behind the scenes or "if we could only have a garage" only to whip out the blueprints for the said garage mere weeks later. It's just not genuine. If you have loads of money, own it, don't pretend that you're a regular 30-something in the property ladder when you're not. Flexing is not good but neither is faking to be poor. Neither is very relatable to those of us who actually have to save to afford a £400 hoover.
Yeah, that’s very true. I mean, I’m sure they need to think about certain purchases too, but certainly not like many. And definitely not make it seem like you’re trying to make ends meet.

It’s the with being “busy”. Sure, they might be busy at times, but not busy-busy. They should just acknowledge that.

Reactions: 4
I'm leaning more towards that she's gained a bit of weight and is really uncomfortable with it - she's always had a lovely figure, still looks great but I guess if it is 5-7kg more than her average weight, she's likely feeling put off by it and doesn't want to show her full body.

In addition, if it is related to any health problems, understandably she would want to draw even less attention to weight gain.

That's my guess anyways. She's always been super secretive and has two lives in a way so who knows.

Reactions: 24
I really really worry that she *was* pregnant and isn't now. I mean, that could have happened and would explain the angles at the start of the video and then showing full body towards the end. I'm currently 17 weeks and for the first three months I had much bigger boobs (which Anna had) and looked bloated and it's only in the last couple of weeks I have a tiny bump. But if you didn't know you would just think I'd been sitting beside the biscuit tin in lockdown a bit too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I really really worry that she *was* pregnant and isn't now. I mean, that could have happened and would explain the angles at the start of the video and then showing full body towards the end. I'm currently 17 weeks and for the first three months I had much bigger boobs (which Anna had) and looked bloated and it's only in the last couple of weeks I have a tiny bump. But if you didn't know you would just think I'd been sitting beside the biscuit tin in lockdown a bit too much.
Congrats on your pregnancy ☺. That’s a really sad thought though. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone so hopefully not the case here. If it is the case I doubt she’d ever say as she’s so private and understandably so. I hope that it’s either lockdown weight gain or a soon to be announced pregnancy

Reactions: 10
I'm leaning more towards that she's gained a bit of weight and is really uncomfortable with it - she's always had a lovely figure, still looks great but I guess if it is 5-7kg more than her average weight, she's likely feeling put off by it and doesn't want to show her full body.

In addition, if it is related to any health problems, understandably she would want to draw even less attention to weight gain.

That's my guess anyways. She's always been super secretive and has two lives in a way so who knows.

If it was just weight gain that doesn't explain why she has almost completely stopped using the Peloton as she has always worked out pretty consistently. There has to be something more to it. I'm leaning towards pregnancy. The signs are there.

I really really worry that she *was* pregnant and isn't now.
I hope that's not the case and I don't think it is simply because Lily has been banging on as normal about being a parent and 'when you have kids' etc. I don't think even Lily is that insensitive - although you never know with her!

Reactions: 18
I've got to be honest, I really dislike the pregnancy speculation, especially the fact that it's mentioned constantly!
Her content has taken a nosedive, it does seem like something is going on with her but really who knows and the constant speculation doesn't sit well with me.

She could be pregnant, trying, have had a miscarriage, be battling any kind of health condition or not even thinking about kids right now but I just feel really uncomfortable with the deep analysis of every glimpse of her looking for a bump.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I've got to be honest, I really dislike the pregnancy speculation, especially the fact that it's mentioned constantly!
Her content has taken a nosedive, it does seem like something is going on with her but really who knows and the constant speculation doesn't sit well with me.

She could be pregnant, trying, have had a miscarriage, be battling any kind of health condition or not even thinking about kids right now but I just feel really uncomfortable with the deep analysis of every glimpse of her looking for a bump.
Well said!

Reactions: 19
Completely agree, I know this is a gossip forum and people can say what they want but it never sits right with me to speculate about someone's pregnancy/non-pregnancy (and health for that matter.)
At the end of the day it's none of anyone's business what's happening in other people's uteruses. There's plenty else to snark about.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Completely agree, I know this is a gossip forum and people can say what they want but it never sits right with me to speculate about someone's pregnancy/non-pregnancy.
At the end of the day it's none of anyone's business what's happening in other people's uteruses. There's plenty else to snark about.
for sure, it's also really boring

As much as HATE talking/ speculating about people's pregnancy, I do feel like people end up speculating about it because they can not figure out why she just stopped working, especially if Mark is helping now. I am really really enjoying the conversations about bad/ good renovation lol ; but for some reason, what could have given them and their audience content to watch is super absent. They do not owe us any explanation, fair enough, but from what I watched recently they kept saying they were busy with renovation..it is just so confusing.
Anyway, we may as well just start consuming other content creator or whatever they call themselves these days.

Reactions: 16
Oh I like a bit of pregnancy speculation. I’ve personally found the mental health comments to be very off!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For someone so apparently organised... she hasn’t been organised?! Yeah ok the window men must have been noisy, so work in the kitchen where they weren’t working?! Idk, something just isn’t sitting right. And the Mark narrative of him being a project manager... 🥱

I have a family member who basically has a project manager on retainer, they help with managing projects on the farm and other projects. If they managed this family member’s projects like Mark is managing his and Anna’s, they’d be fired in an instant.

For how much Anna talks up Mark, this window restoration should have gone seamlessly and the same can be said for the rest of the house projects too. And, I personally feel, if someone is actually good at their job they don’t need constant up-talking. Their skill shows in the results.

Reactions: 16
There’s this German influencer where the know it all husband also thought he could manage the renovations himself and now they might have to knock the whole house down cos of his great management 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Whyyyyy did they paint that gorgeous bedroom white?! It was a stunning colour which really complemented the features of the room, the age of the house and the tone of the floor. To paint it white is such a shame

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s this German influencer where the know it all husband also thought he could manage the renovations himself and now they might have to knock the whole house down cos of his great management 😂
Who is that? Sounds interesting!

Reactions: 5
Who is that? Sounds interesting!
Mamiseelen. Basically they ripped everything out and teared walls down etc without having booked someone in to build it up again but they thought their architect would do that 😂 and now the house is in a state where it’s basically not worth anything anymore and might rot away, because they can’t get people in on short notice. It’s funny cos her husband is even worse than Mark, with how he thinks he can do anything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.