The Anna Edit #8 The Ofmark Edit: Blessed be the crotch shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Anna was very into fitness and quite muscular? I wonder if she’ll get back into it post baby
She was into fitness for like 3 months then moved on to something else. Before she started her whole capsule wardrobe shenanigan, she even did a fitness video with Zanna lol.

Lily’s body isn’t bad, she is still very slim maybe not pre-baby. She needs a pair of new glasses and sense.

I have seen women snap back after each baby with 3 under 4, every body is different, especially since that skirt could sit under the bump this summer and she could get some wear still. I never watched Lily but just from what I have read here she’s toxic af
I can see Zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Anna thinks she has a capsule wardrobe because she compares herself to other influencers, who buy/get gifted an absolute SHEDLOAD of clothes. So maybe in comparison to someone like Lydia or Amelia (for example) she feels quite minimal.

Unfortunately for the trying-to-be-relatebale Anna, the influencer universe is not the real world. So when watched from our side of YouTube, her ‘capsule’ wardrobe is ridiculous and not capsule at all.
I’m no fashionista, but when your clothes have their own room I don’t think you can legitimately talk about having a ‘capsule’ wardrobe.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s nice and refreshing to see Anna so excited about something I hope she just enjoys her pregnancy and doesn’t worry about having the « right » nursery thats minimalist and scandi ect. I was suprised by how open she was in the announcement and podcast. Some of her comments were annoying. Pregnancy is no walk in the park but some discomfort is to be expected (although of course there is a spectrum). Saying she was traumatized by her one episode of being sick then bringing up her heartburn and indigestion ect just complaining about mild symptoms that are to be expected... I feel like she has no perspective, she came across as abit immature (more so the podcast). It’s like would you complain about being tired while going on a steep hike?

Reactions: 20
I just can’t get over selling your pyjamas as a separate “shirt” and “trousers” combo 😂 Even if they are silk, that really takes the mick.

Reactions: 13
New thread:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.