The Anna Edit #8 The Ofmark Edit: Blessed be the crotch shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna’s recent video is so boring, it would be nice to see a video of her discovering new things and just being genuinly excited about something not just trying to fit in the scandi chic look

Reactions: 21
I know everyone's taste is different but for the life of me I can't understand why you'd buy a period property for its charm and then renovate all the charm right out of it so it can be more Scandi.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I know everyone's taste is different but for the life of me I can't understand why you'd buy a period property for its charm and then renovate all the charm right out of it so it can be more Scandi.
Did she say in her video that she wants to go scandi? I didn’t watch the entire video

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m about 5 mins into the video and just cannot fathom why on earth they paid so much for a house with the windows in that state...I wonder if there’s even an up to date damp proof course? Madness...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What did she renovate out? I enjoyed the video, it was much less boring that previous 4 videos. And I liked the shots of the windows before, that's exactly what I wanted and was criticising her for not showing. I want to see the journey of her reno, before and afters and during shots too.

Reactions: 7
I guess yes this time she did actually show a bit before and after but it's still boring! I don't know..I think once we lose interest in something and then whatever the person does is just annoying. I mean she can still put in a bit of effort in her vlogs. She is sooooo boring. Anna you are in your 30s not 50s!

Reactions: 9
I’m about 5 mins into the video and just cannot fathom why on earth they paid so much for a house with the windows in that state...I wonder if there’s even an up to date damp proof course? Madness...
I agree. I’m amazed she spent so much on a house that needed that much work. Do they know all the water is coming in through the rotting windows? However did the previous owners live there? She spent so much time showing the same rotted window frames and the same refurbished pulls I was bored to death. To be fair I’m not much into renovation videos to begin with. I enjoy Ruth Crillys but that’s about the extent of my interest. I laughed when the project manager didn’t realize that the paint had to be watered down. Wouldn’t they have realized it was too thick?
On another note, did anyone notice she showed only her upper half in this video?

Reactions: 17
I agree. I’m amazed she spent so much on a house that needed that much work. Do they know all the water is coming in through the rotting windows? However did the previous owners live there? She spent so much time showing the same rotted window frames and the same refurbished pulls I was bored to death. To be fair I’m not much into renovation videos to begin with. I enjoy Ruth Crillys but that’s about the extent of my interest. I laughed when the project manager didn’t realize that the paint had to be watered down. Wouldn’t they have realized it was too thick?
On another note, did anyone notice she showed only her upper half in this video?
Yes I noticed that as well about only showing her upper half that along with her behaviour and the giggling about the census ect I think she’s pregnant

Reactions: 10
I have better things to do with my time than watch Anna's regurgitated content, but she's described her and Mark's style that way before.
Hopefully in two years time scandi wouldn’t be on trend anymore, bring back the green and red carpet 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Havent watched the video this week and glad I havent after reading all your feedbacks.
Not bragging, I renovated a whole kitchen on my own ( including breaking a wall, with the help of youtube, ikea, reading here and there, asking colleagues and hiring tradies last summer. It was super risky but it is doable. What stops them?
If I am not wrong, Anna's family is nearby, she has a network of friends and she also has colleagues in the industry who know a thing or two about renovation. Most of you all taught me much more in this thread and Lily's about renovation than Maaark the project manager...
Something is fishy...not that I care that much about their private business, but she used to do much better work wise..the way how they are handling this is not very smart as a long-term strategy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes I noticed that as well about only showing her upper half that along with her behaviour and the giggling about the census ect I think she’s pregnant
I have no take on whether she’s pregnant or not bc not really my thing to speculate on things like that but we did see her full torso at like 11 mins when she was in the bathroom talking to the mirror and her whole body/most of it in the painting the bedroom time lapse around 17mins. Don’t know if these will just add more full to the speculation fire ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but at least when watching I didn’t get the vibe she was intentionally only showing like collarbones and up

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Unless she’s just put a bit of weight on? But why has she stopped using the peloton? That seems odd?

Reactions: 19
We talk about Mark not bringing in valuable help and support to Anna's content, but her dad is a stake holder in her company and he is a business development coach. What is he doing to further Anna's company? Honestly, with so much support + Gleam and year's of experience and this is the best she can do?!?

I have no take on whether she’s pregnant or not bc not really my thing to speculate on things like that but we did see her full torso at like 11 mins when she was in the bathroom talking to the mirror and her whole body/most of it in the painting the bedroom time lapse around 17mins. Don’t know if these will just add more full to the speculation fire ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but at least when watching I didn’t get the vibe she was intentionally only showing like collarbones and up
The painting clips are from 3 weeks ago, so could still be before she started showing more.

Reactions: 16
I hope she’s pregnant otherwise there is basically no excuse for her slapdash content lately

Reactions: 27
The painting clips are from 3 weeks ago, so could still be before she started showing more.
Genuine question because I don’t know too much about the ~normal~ time markers when people start showing and no one close to me has been pregnant yet so I really wouldn’t know at all or be able to tell but at what point would those on the thread that believe Anna is pregnant be expecting more “obvious” signs or her showing more noticeably? I know there’s a ton of caveats there because she tends to film like 3 weeks in advance and is already a fan of the loungewear, but every once and a while wears like the (kinda ugly) wrap dresses she recently posted on ig that are fairly form-fitting but unless she just stops posting or bizarrely posts videos with like months old footage it would have to catch up eventually right? I was just thinking about a physical therapist I follow on ig who shared she was pregnant in feb and was showing a bit in early March and has a clear little bump now- but I know every body is totally different and how they carry a pregnancy. I just don’t see Anna and Mark as being clever enough with the angles to hide a full on baby bump at some point, obviously assuming she doesn’t have videos prepped that she filmed in like January lol but i feel like if she were pregnant right now then at like 8 months it won’t matter if the footage we’re seeing is 3 weeks old or so lol- but I’m clueless in this area!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just to clarify I didn’t comment on her body (for the record she’s always had a nice shape and she still does) I was speculating about a pregnancy due to her being reluctant to film certain angles, all the flowers they got ect. Her behaviour seems off in a pregnancy like way

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think that these Hay Crates are peak Influencer life. They are a prime example of an item that people just buy because influencers have them. They look exactly like the crates the post in our office come in. Absolute cheap as.... but if you sell it for £30 they will buy them.
They look exactly like bike baskets that I see all over my city ... which probably had a previous life as supermarket fruit/veg baskets.

These and pampas grass are 2 things I can’t believe people use (and actually BUY!) to decorate their homes. They both rank pretty high on my list of Hideous tit. And Lily had both of them in her office for a while there!
D1198218-7A00-4DC9-9C35-A1C04F7633ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.