The Anna Edit #8 The Ofmark Edit: Blessed be the crotch shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @dutchover

Let's leave the vegan debate on the last thread, if people want to continue it then create a thread in offtopic!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Love the title! 🥳
Regarding a recap, the only thing I remember happening is her deleting loads of critical commenta on her NAP video that called her out for confusing uploads and her repetitive content.
Can anyone add something?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not that a lot happened since the last recap was given but anyway lol

OfMark's and Mark's house is still falling apart and damp as is always was, a fact she likes to remind us of in every vlog. Said vlogs consist of recycled stories from IG and older videos, Mark using his binoculars to spy on the neighbors and her cooking some cheesy, leeky slop of a dish. That's how exciting the content in the house of damp and squash is and she's running out of excuses for her lack of content since the windows are fixed and the tradies are gone.
Her and Lily have taken off a month from podcasting only to return with groundbreaking content about topics like "our shopping habits, memories and top tips". The climax of all sneakiness has been a sponsored video that was uploaded a week to early, taken down and incorporated in a vlog the week after. Being questioned about this and her repetitive content, a lot of comments magically disappeared....

All in all, Grandnanna and Grandmark seem to have stopped giving a duck about anything other than feeding birds and only return to shill with some crotch shots in yellow pyjamas buffered by riveting content abouth mowing the lawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
😂 at the title. I feel a bit mean but OfMark makes me laugh so much 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something is going ON with our favourite self-professed perfectionist. In the last couple of months Anna has dropped the ball big time with blank blog posts and accidental uploads. Her online presence has dwindled to almost nothing - and there was that time she posted her earnings in error.

Speculation abounds to what exactly is going on with Anna. Here's what tattlers have been saying.

1. Anna is pregnant. This is the popular choice, backed up by melasma, a new boob situation and increasingly voluminous clothes.
2. A mental or physical health issue of some sort involving Anna or Mark.
3. An issue involving the house - the amount of work that needs to be done is overwhelming, stressful etc.
4. Anna is just feeling unmotivated. She's got her 'dream house' and now she is ready to enjoy the good life. Remember, she can earn £20k (maybe even more!) for an Instagram ad.
5. The 500/1 outsider - Marriage problems. Just kidding - nobody is actually thinking this!

So what do YOU think is going on with Anna? Any further theories?

Reactions: 50
They also deleted totally innocuous comments about placement of desks in her latest video!

I
Something is going ON with our favourite self-professed perfectionist. In the last couple of months Anna has dropped the ball big time with blank blog posts and accidental uploads. Her online presence has dwindled to almost nothing - and there was that time she posted her earnings in error.

Speculation abounds to what exactly is going on with Anna. Here's what tattlers have been saying.

1. Anna is pregnant. This is the popular choice, backed up by melasma, a new boob situation and increasingly voluminous clothes.
3. An issue involving the house - the amount of work that needs to be done is overwhelming, stressful etc.
4. Anna is just feeling unmotivated. She's got her 'dream house' and now she is ready to enjoy the good life. Remember, she can earn £20k (maybe even more!) for an Instagram ad.
5. The 500/1 outsider - Marriage problems. Just kidding - nobody is actually thinking this!

I think it’s a bit of 4, plus the pandemic and perhaps Mark working with her has shown up the whole ‘super organised’,’edited’ and ‘capsule’ stuff for what it was, which was a sham basically.

As has been touched on, she rabbits on about organisation, but never actually shows it - how to manage emails, how to organise a kitchen cupboard etc. so I don’t think she at all practices what she preaches, as that would be easy content to make, with potential for lots of AL.

Reactions: 24
Love the thread title 🤣

I hate speculating about women's bodies but I do think she might be pregnant. Unplanned possibly, maybe stressed with the windows being done, global pandemic etc. Or she's lost her groove. Her edit/organisation persona just boils down to an expensive capsule wardrobe sponsored by NAP, unattainable for many late 20's- 30-something women. The presence of Mark isn't helping either.

Reactions: 13
Whatever it is, we probably will never know because she barely ever bleeping addresses anything slightly negative and if she does, she does it with a stupid giggle between every sentence. The one option is she's lost her groove/something is going on and continues to run her channels into the ground because she doesn't acknowledge it like 🌸 toxic positivity and good vibes only 🌸 and the other option is she has stopped giving a duck about creating content except for shilling and continues to run her channels into the ground.

Reactions: 28
I’d like to add to the wonderful recaps the monumentally stupid decision to go for single glazing in the house of damp. Can’t get over it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’d like to add to the wonderful recaps the monumentally stupid decision to go for single glazing in the house of damp. Can’t get over it.
Gotta have content for a "renovation regrets"-video and subsequent re-reno in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I would suspect pregnancy but on last week's video when referring to the office, she said "it could be a playroom if we ever decided to have children"...that seemed a weird thing say, specially as she has said before she would like to have children "someday".

Reactions: 12
She also said she would like to have a garden someday while she was already in the middle of buying said garden

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I would suspect pregnancy but on last week's video when referring to the office, she said "it could be a playroom if we ever decided to have children"...that seemed a weird thing say, specially as she has said before she would like to have children "someday".
She also said it was her dream to 'one day' have a house with a garden - when she had just bought a house with a garden. She has form for this kind of thing.

Reactions: 26
Also the video cut immediately after that and continued with her talking about something else, it made me think maybe they had some behind the scenes chat about it being a nursery

Reactions: 10
Wow, so honored people voted for my title and now here it is!! Thank you!

I’ll add to the recap that Anna continues to display her toxic neutrality regarding BLM and Sarah Everard, Blessings Olusegun and women’s right TO LIVE. I say neutrality instead of positivity since she’s not trying to find an upside to these events. Rather she’s just silent for the most part.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Adding to the pregnancy speculation: in their podcast a couple of weeks ago, Lily told a story about her being in the hospital after Grey was born because Grey was not putting on enough weight and Lily comforting another mother who was in a similar situation. Then she continued by saying that Anna would have a whole new respect for other women "one day when you have a baby" after which Anna started crying and apparently cried for a solid few minutes.

Granted, Anna has said that she cries really easily so it could be nothing, maybe she was simply moved by Lily's story. And we all know that Lily has been using the "when you have kids" phrase for years so that doesn't automatically mean anything. I just think it's odd to get that emotional about that story, which wasn't anything spectacular really. That is unless you're pregnant yourself and really moved by the idea of having a baby – plus really hormonal.

Of course, she could be having problems with conceiving or worse, has suffered a miscarriage, which in a way would also explain the lack of content lately. But I don't think that even Lily would say something like that to a woman who is having fertility issues.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.