The Anna Edit #8 The Ofmark Edit: Blessed be the crotch shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised she actually replied to that comment. At this point I feel like Anna is that frazzled colleague that is always claiming to be busy and never attends any meetings and you never actually see any output. But because they say they are really busy, they must be right? :unsure:
And then they pan stuff off onto their employees who never do anything right, then she throws them under the bus?!?

Reactions: 13
Those sandals are (in my humble opinion) really ugly and I wouldn’t contemplate buying them even for a second. But jeez posting a pic with an aff link swipe up without being transparent where it’s from so it forces people to swipe...it PROPERLY winds me up. Top peev about so-called influencers.

Now I think of it the ugly sandals kinda remind me of the scary brows. <shudders>

The sandals she posted in her stories today made me laugh. She called them a good find for under £50. I clicked the link and they are £49.99......I mean she wasnt lying but.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watched a few of Lucy Moons videos and are they the same person?! Sorry if its old news, but they could be twins. Similar style, how they speak the hair and the set up...both a bit dull but nice.

• Haha
Watched a few of Lucy Moons videos and are they the same person?! Sorry if its old news, but they could be twins. Similar style, how they speak the hair and the set up...both a bit dull but nice.
She’s boring, but it is refreshing to see she’s renting instead of the influencer norm “we bought an unnecessarily huge £1M home for just two people!”

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210401-065347_Spotify.jpg
why do I have a feeling this will be as dull as all the other episodes?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry for double posting, but I just need to day that even though I actually laughed a lot at some points in todays episode, I really did not need to hear about Mark being constipated.
And as always Lily nearly made me speed on my way ro work, because she is infuriating

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They definitely make it sound like they are doing all the reno work themselves. She has a full-time employee and the workers are hardly there drilling 24/7 so why couldn't she film on the evenings and weekends and edit during the day with some noise-cancelling headphones? After all, she's the organisation guru and her assistant is a project management pro.

Reactions: 29
She’s boring, but it is refreshing to see she’s renting instead of the influencer norm “we bought an unnecessarily huge £1M home for just two people!”
She rents the typical influencer £2,200+ flat though, so not very relatable either. I'd never pay that much for rent in London for 1-2 bed flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That shirt is like ugly company issue clothing in certain jobs 🤣 is she trying to tell us she wants a normal job. Man that is one ugly shirt. Reminds me of the guy in King of Queens.
I just can't believe she thinks this looks good. Like, really? (Edit to add that I just looked the shirt up online. It costs 286 euros. Girl's lost her mind)

I saw Zanna banging on about how much she needs a Toteme jumper under Anna's post. Why are these influencers so obsessed with that brand? Her black jumper looks so basic, what's the point in spending 500 quid when you could get something virtually identical for about 30?

Anyway, I noticed that Anna is storing her woollen sweaters on an open shelf. As someone who lives in a house from the same period, with the same kind of wooden floors, I've got just one word for her: moths. They're going to get eaten in no time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sorry for double posting, but I just need to day that even though I actually laughed a lot at some points in todays episode, I really did not need to hear about Mark being constipated.
And as always Lily nearly made me speed on my way ro work, because she is infuriating
What other scandalous stories were shared? Apart from Mark being constipated, of course. I might actually have to listen myself this week. I'm not sure I can contain my excitement for the story of Lily's vibrating bag!!

There is something wrong with her legs, not sure if it's the fabric of the pants or photoshop but it looks like one leg is much smaller and shorter? The one in front looks normal but the other one looks a bit odd and it looks like the kneecap is quite high compared to the other leg?
You're right - one of her legs looks half the size (width) of the other!

Not to ignore the numerous interesting points you've raised, but I'm hooked on the 'there was that time she posted her earnings in error'. tell me more! I'm so curious I've always wanted to know what influencers like her earn
She mistakenly posted the earnings from one of her affiliate links/swipe ups. Earnings were £2000 for that. She can earn 20k (or possibly more) for an Instagram ad. In short, she's raking it in!

They definitely make it sound like they are doing all the reno work themselves. She has a full-time employee and the workers are hardly there drilling 24/7 so why couldn't she film on the evenings and weekends and edit during the day with some noise-cancelling headphones? After all, she's the organisation guru and her assistant is a project management pro.
I find it hard to believe that Anna, the organisational guru herself, has been thrown so off course by a bit of window refurb. Not buying it! I'd hate to see her if she was having extensive renovations done on her house alá Jess Parr.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I keep misreading the title of this thread as "blessed be the crotch fruit", which would be appropriate if Anna were pregnant!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha is equivalent to me. A 2k rent in London. It is a miracle how these two made it lol

Reactions: 10
What other scandalous stories were shared? Apart from Mark being constipated, of course. I might actually have to listen myself this week. I'm not sure I can contain my excitement for the story of Lily's vibrating bag!!
:ROFLMAO: Most scandalous (and funny) stories came from listeners, with Anna talking about her IBS in the second half. There were a lot of poop related stories, which not everyone likes, but made me lol. There is also an embarrassing story from Anna when she thought the flowers someone was holding were for her, but then realised they probably weren't.😬
The second half of the episode is definitely more entertaining. At the beginning Anna talked about TikToks she enjoyed recently, but I found it super boring and not funny. Lily said something about how a TV made her think that she is glad that she isn't working. probably she meant in an office, but it made her sound like she doesn't work AT ALL, which was kind of ironic.

The vibrator story was just her epilator vibrating in her bag in a hotel and a waiter apparently told her to check. If I understood it correctly, she then showed the epilator to the staff, but Anna said it did not make it better because it looked like a sex toy.

I still have 18 minutes left, so maybe I will be treated to some more inspiring content on my commute home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haha is equivalent to me. A 2k rent in London. It is a miracle how these two made it lol
Sorry y’all I don’t live in London, so don’t really know what a good rent is! At least there’s two of the m and she used to have a roommate, which is also pretty rare for influencers.

Reactions: 4
Lucy Moon seems nice but when I watch her videos I get the impression that she’s unhappy (no one is happy all the time but it feels different, maybe there’s something going on behind the scenes?) and insecure. I think she’s trying to model herself off of Anna and I covet thee. Lucy pops up in my recommended, a wardrobe video which I normally enjoy then I try watching it and I feel uncomfortable watching someone unhappy/uncomfortable in their own skin

I just can't believe she thinks this looks good. Like, really? (Edit to add that I just looked the shirt up online. It costs 286 euros. Girl's lost her mind)

I saw Zanna banging on about how much she needs a Toteme jumper under Anna's post. Why are these influencers so obsessed with that brand? Her black jumper looks so basic, what's the point in spending 500 quid when you could get something virtually identical for about 30?

Anyway, I noticed that Anna is storing her woollen sweaters on an open shelf. As someone who lives in a house from the same period, with the same kind of wooden floors, I've got just one word for her: moths. They're going to get eaten in no time.
I agree and I think they don’t have good personal style (basic beige clothes) and they feel insecure about their lack of style considering it is their job. So instead of discovering their own personal style they just aspire to look “chic” and buy overpriced items that their viewers can’t afford, in order to make the,selves feel special and more professional.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

You're right - one of her legs looks half the size (width) of the other!

She mistakenly posted the earnings from one of her affiliate links/swipe ups. Earnings were £2000 for that. She can earn 20k (or possibly more) for an Instagram ad. In short, she's raking it in!

I find it hard to believe that Anna, the organisational guru herself, has been thrown so off course by a bit of window refurb. Not buying it! I'd hate to see her if she was having extensive renovations done on her house alá Jess Parr.
Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the accidental post of her affiliate earnings?

Reactions: 4
Someone asked Allana on her recent Reels why every influencer now poses with their pelvis pushed out & Lan said it was because of Rosie HW. Are none of them original?! (Side note I do like Allana but I hate the pose).

:ROFLMAO: Most scandalous (and funny) stories came from listeners, with Anna talking about her IBS in the second half. There were a lot of poop related stories, which not everyone likes, but made me lol. There is also an embarrassing story from Anna when she thought the flowers someone was holding were for her, but then realised they probably weren't.😬
The second half of the episode is definitely more entertaining. At the beginning Anna talked about TikToks she enjoyed recently, but I found it super boring and not funny. Lily said something about how a TV made her think that she is glad that she isn't working. probably she meant in an office, but it made her sound like she doesn't work AT ALL, which was kind of ironic.

The vibrator story was just her epilator vibrating in her bag in a hotel and a waiter apparently told her to check. If I understood it correctly, she then showed the epilator to the staff, but Anna said it did not make it better because it looked like a sex toy.

I still have 18 minutes left, so maybe I will be treated to some more inspiring content on my commute home.
Oh god, even their embarrassing stories are boring AF.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.