The Anna Edit #8 The Ofmark Edit: Blessed be the crotch shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on her stories she recommended Karen Britchickā€™s videos, saying she loved her style. Karen wears a lot of colour, prints, interesting textures etc. I know you can appreciate things you wouldnā€™t wear yourself but itā€™s just so strange. Anna please inject a bit of colour into your life, it wonā€™t hurt.

I also think she might be pregnant but itā€™s so hard to tell when all of her content is from weeks ago. I really dislike that, it doesnā€™t feel genuine at all. I feel as a viewer Iā€™m being purposefully deceived

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine your viewers thinking you've gone part time because you can't cope with some window noise. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Wtf. Did she steal this from the UPS delivery guy when her Appointed collection finally got shipped?
80AEE471-B322-4A92-A450-998AC7585862.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
ngl I find it a bit funny when people preface their comments with ā€œI hate/donā€™t like/usually donā€™t agree with commenting on womenā€™s bodies/speculating pregnancy/speculating about weight gain.......BUTā€ etc

not just here! on all threads honestly, I know we discuss how Anna/any influencerā€™s decision to monetize their life, skincare, fashion opens them up to criticism and comments about those aspects and some disagree to an extent with that (I sometimes do) but still if youā€™re going to go ahead and do it and comment/speculate then just own it lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Her grid post today, all those outfits she has already posted at some point. I like her a lot, but sheā€™s been a bit disappointing lately, every since the move. I know how stressful it can be to move somewhere new and settle yourself, but I got maybe two days off to do that, and then went back to work as normal. Her house is massive, she could work floors away from the source of noise. The quality of her content that I liked so much has disappeared.

Reactions: 31
ngl I find it a bit funny when people preface their comments with ā€œI hate/donā€™t like/usually donā€™t agree with commenting on womenā€™s bodies/speculating pregnancy/speculating about weight gain.......BUTā€ etc
not just here! on all threads honestly, I know we discuss how Anna/any influencerā€™s decision to monetize their life, skincare, fashion opens them up to criticism and comments about those aspects and some disagree to an extent with that (I sometimes do) but still if youā€™re going to go ahead and do it and comment/speculate then just own it lol
Personally, I just feel awful about it, in case of weight fluctuation/ difficulty to conceive...which are triggering topics ( I might be projecting a bit) if it helps the conversation around it..
I feel super comfortable though about bitching on absolutely all the rest though from the big mansion to the ugly outfits:)

Reactions: 12
I saw on her stories she recommended Karen Britchickā€™s videos, saying she loved her style. Karen wears a lot of colour, prints, interesting textures etc. I know you can appreciate things you wouldnā€™t wear yourself but itā€™s just so strange. Anna please inject a bit of colour into your life, it wonā€™t hurt.

I also think she might be pregnant but itā€™s so hard to tell when all of her content is from weeks ago. I really dislike that, it doesnā€™t feel genuine at all. I feel as a viewer Iā€™m being purposefully deceived
Sheā€™s doing her ā€˜anti-racismā€™ work by recommending a black YouTuber. Itā€™s not her style and we all know it, reeks for performative vibes.

Reactions: 29
That shirt is like ugly company issue clothing in certain jobs šŸ¤£ is she trying to tell us she wants a normal job. Man that is one ugly shirt. Reminds me of the guy in King of Queens.
Wtf. Did she steal this from the UPS delivery guy when her Appointed collection finally got shipped?
There is something wrong with her legs, not sure if it's the fabric of the pants or photoshop but it looks like one leg is much smaller and shorter? The one in front looks normal but the other one looks a bit odd and it looks like the kneecap is quite high compared to the other leg?

Am I just overly tired today and imagining things? I was rudely interrupted when I was sleeping, by my flatmates washing clothes so I had around 4.5 hours of sleep, but something seems off about this picture.

Reactions: 6
Something is going ON with our favourite self-professed perfectionist. In the last couple of months Anna has dropped the ball big time with blank blog posts and accidental uploads. Her online presence has dwindled to almost nothing - and there was that time she posted her earnings in error.

Speculation abounds to what exactly is going on with Anna. Here's what tattlers have been saying.

1. Anna is pregnant. This is the popular choice, backed up by melasma, a new boob situation and increasingly voluminous clothes.
2. A mental or physical health issue of some sort involving Anna or Mark.
3. An issue involving the house - the amount of work that needs to be done is overwhelming, stressful etc.
4. Anna is just feeling unmotivated. She's got her 'dream house' and now she is ready to enjoy the good life. Remember, she can earn Ā£20k (maybe even more!) for an Instagram ad.
5. The 500/1 outsider - Marriage problems. Just kidding - nobody is actually thinking this!

So what do YOU think is going on with Anna? Any further theories?
Not to ignore the numerous interesting points you've raised, but I'm hooked on the 'there was that time she posted her earnings in error'. tell me more! I'm so curious I've always wanted to know what influencers like her earn

Reactions: 11
The sandals she posted in her stories today made me laugh. She called them a good find for under Ā£50. I clicked the link and they are Ā£49.99......I mean she wasnt lying but.. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The sandals she posted in her stories today made me laugh. She called them a good find for under Ā£50. I clicked the link and they are Ā£49.99......I mean she wasnt lying but.. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
How does she take herself seriously? šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely something off with those pictures...the ones where you can see her head to feet there are real shadows and sheā€™s clearly in the room but the others there isnā€™t any of that...makes me wonder if thereā€™s been some tinkering going on šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.