The Anna Edit #7 Rotten windows and floors, we’re bored to tears of the “girl next door”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone ask in her book club whether there was a book for March - not only is there not one, she doesn’t seem to have posted her discussion from her February book.

It’s kind of funny that Anna has built her brand on organisation, but as soon as life gets a little bit stressful she just reduces the amount of work she does. So relatable.
She is really losing it, isn't ahe?

Reactions: 14
We are in the middle of a pandemics! I am sorry to generalize, but people are not buying clothes right now let alone pricey ones.
She needs to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The entire fact that she thinks people are interested to see what she wears at home is nuts, especially considering we see it in her vlogs and IG anyways. So making it a separate video is so disrespectful to her viewers time.
Pregnancy could be a good explanation why she looks exhausted and lost all her organisational skills, but to me not much has changed in her looks in the past 6 months. It's like her personlity and creativity that suffered the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
The entire fact that she thinks people are interested to see what she wears at home is nuts, especially considering we see it in her vlogs and IG anyways. So making it a separate video is so disrespectful to her viewers time.
Pregnancy could be a good explanation why she looks exhausted and lost all her organisational skills, but to me not much has changed in her looks in the past 6 months. It's like her personlity and creativity that suffered the most.
I don’t actually think has ever had organisational skills...just an easy life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t actually think has ever had organisational skills...just an easy life.
Yes, agreed. She’s never really had the pressure of commute/work/school drop off/dinner etc and trying to squeeze in cleaning/gym/social life. As with Lily, I think she’s lived a pretty ‘small’ sheltered life.
The pandemic has highlighted it, because there’s been no brand events or travel (and I know Anna and Mark do their own travel too) so people have actually seen she doesn’t really do much with her time. Especially now with a dedicated employee!

Reactions: 30
I love that OP who commented (can't find it now annoyingly) that whenever she gets a bit busy, she ditches most of her work. I've just sold my house, had to move to temp accommodation while waiting on new house, have a few toddlers and partner & I both working full time throughout it all. It's hard to have any respect for Anna's nonsense about how to be efficient & organise yourself when she (good for her but don't pretend you relate to ordinary work/life schedule) just reduces her work output to almost nil. Maybe she should advise other content creators how to organise themselves, but her experience doesn't apply to a large part of the rest of us.

Reactions: 49
I'm still trying to imagine telling your line manager that you won't be around much because you've got renovations going on, which is what in effect she's done. Beggars belief really, but I think it's really highlighted how little Anna has to offer to most people who've been juggling work, home schooling etc. The galling thing of course is that she's so disproportionately rewarded for this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Well she renovated the bathroom while living in a single floor flat, in which she cannot escape to second or third floor...she needs to put her hand up to admit that working with Mark isn’t working

Reactions: 29
I’ve figured it out. MARK LOOKS LIKE STEVEN MERCHANT in Hello Ladies!
Omg!!!! Yes I’ve been trying to figure out who it is and whilst there have been some top contenders this is who I would agree too except mark wouldn’t even be able to lace his boots with how talented he is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But it's also giving me "6th-Century virgin digging up turnips" (but make it fashion, duh). So versatile!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We can only hope!!

Surely BB is trolling?! Oh my word... it's a little hood moment that I need. In. My life.
It makes her look like Kenny from South Park and I'm not gonna lie you guys, I'm not mad about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are those idiots really going to renovate a whole brand new nice-looking kitchen just so they can flip where the utility room is? What the hell. People really don't know what to do with their money.

Reactions: 19
Anna also is looking quite down and sad in recent videos. So if she was pregnant she wouldn't be that sad right? I mean pregnant can look tired but she definitely looks unhappy and that fake excitement is quite noticeable, I think.

Reactions: 11
There is mo
Are those idiots really going to renovate a whole brand new nice-looking kitchen just so they can flip where the utility room is? What the hell. People really don't know what to do with their money.
ld on the worktops and damp behind cabinets. It may look good, but it isn’t in reality.

Reactions: 8
I used to look up to Anna and read all her blog posts on organisation and so on and aspire to be like her - since buying the house I realise she literally has none - an organised person would have had a plan on renovating the house already put in place, would have had pre filmed content to cover all the time and so on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.