Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SachaStark

“Took a week off, what am I like?!?!”

... I mean, bad at your job, for one.

Also, tone deaf, which is worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I wonder how long it took for Anna to get Mark to accept her frivolous spending on expensive, basic-ass clothes. Brother Mark, who loves a cold room and a hard mattress, sensible shoes and Uniqlo puffers, and whose favorite meal is undoubtedly plain bread with water. I would not be surprised if he actually prefers sleeping on the ground with no pillow (an unnecessary waste of feathers, if you ask him!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Hally34

VIP Member
The uni talk is irrelevant and boring who cares
Literally. Like how awol is Ofmark that the last few pages have just been about uni grads 🤦🏻‍♀️ Moving on...
Good point! If she is pregnant what content can you picture her incorporating? I could imagine a baby room tour
we’re having a baby sick down my top moment
Look at Mark, such a perfect dad. Mark putting together the cot. Mark knows everything about pregnancy. Mark was my midwife. Mark lactating.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

melodicstate

Just watched Brittany Bathgate's latest video where she discussed her favorite YouTubers. She mentioned three UK-based YouTubers (Lizzy Hadfield, sunbeamsjess, and Estee). She said that aside from those three, she doesn't watch any other UK creators because it's "not quite the content I'm looking for."

I wonder how Anna feels, knowing that her icon finds her content as uninteresting as the rest of us do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

ECH

VIP Member
Can't wait for baby's first dressing gown when Mark won't turn on the heating

• Haha
  • Sad

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I think it's obvious Mark has too much free time on his hands if he has the ability to run to a window every time there is a slight noise. Most of us are too busy having meetings, on Zoom calls, responding to emails.

• Heart
  • Haha

Readinginks

VIP Member
Mark mark mark. I am sure she is that annoying friend to her friends who keeps talking about her husband all the time.
I’m not even convinced Mark is as controlling as she portrays him. We have never heard him say anything like that even though he’s been a lot more present in vlogs. We know she’s very traditional so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was one of those women playing the stereotype of ‘just don’t tell my husband how many new pairs of shoes I bought, giggles giggles’ to perpetuate the stereotype of the man earning and being financially in charge. Even though she’s financially more successful than Mark she’s still painfully traditional in her views of gender roles and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

cocoblush

Someone just outright said that she is pregnant in the comments section of her video and that it’s “very obvious” 😱. While I think it’s ok to speculate here because this a gossip forum I don’t think it’s appropriate to say something like that outright in the comments section without having any actual proof. What if she’s been feeling like shit because she had a miscarriage? Seeing a comment like that would make her feel even worse 😢🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Sad
Reactions: 59

MissD

Posting the Hello Fresh ad after she said she’s been off her stories because it’s been “too much” and “positive vibes only” is pretty gross in my opinion.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
I wonder how long it took for Anna to get Mark to accept her frivolous spending on expensive, basic-ass clothes. Brother Mark, who loves a cold room and a hard mattress, sensible shoes and Uniqlo puffers, and whose favorite meal is undoubtedly plain bread with water. I would not be surprised if he actually prefers sleeping on the ground with no pillow (an unnecessary waste of feathers, if you ask him!).
You're giving me handmaid's tale vibes with this description. 🤣 She'll be calling herself Ofmark soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Foxyrin

VIP Member
You can guarantee that Mark is the kind of guy that would report you to the Local Authority for noise nuisance of you had the radio on in the garden.

At 2pm.

With your grandma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Tulipa

I😂 I googled Mark Newton the other day and this came up, obviously a different Mark Newton, but I was shocked at how much this looks like him. Maybe this was his first wife?
IMG_20210322_193204.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

jeezlouise

The thing is if you're unhappy in your job at that age you look for another one. Not quit to take up birdwatching. Of course some might argue that working for Anna is now his job but I think we've established that he's not a great photographer (and doesn't seem to have any interest in improving his skills) has zero creativity and can't even administer the back end of her business properly. I'm not surprised they kept it low key because I'm totally judging him as Drippy McDrip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55