The Anna Edit #7 Rotten windows and floors, we’re bored to tears of the “girl next door”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edited to fit slightly, original; The Anna Edit #7 Rotten windows and draughty floors, we’re bored to tears of the “girl next door”

Thread re-cap
- Rotten windows are finally being replaced, hopefully this stops her moaning about how cold she is every day in her million pound house
- Tour of her damp kitchen 😴
- Down to one day a week for videos #busy
- Cringe event with Lily for Clarins
- More crotch shots, a particular favourite being unfortunately placed saggy yellow satin

Reactions: 17
I would not have rented an apartment for this renovation either and I also would not have wanted to burden my parents with an extended stay of two extra adults in their house. We are talking years here, or definitely a full year of renovations, that will be either too costly or too taxing on family relations. To me, it’s quite normal to be roughing it during ongoing renovations.
Me neither. I actually lived in worse renovation with upstairs being totally ripped out, we were sleeping on blow up bed in the living room for 4 months. I see renting during this time as unnecessary expense, the only time I'd rent would be if I had a new born.

Reactions: 10
Me neither. I actually lived in worse renovation with upstairs being totally ripped out, we were sleeping on blow up bed in the living room for 4 months. I see renting during this time as unnecessary expense, the only time I'd rent would be if I had a new born.
I've lived in worse as well but it never impacted my job and I was leaving it during the day. I don't know if I would be comfortable working from home during some parts of a renovation. If I'm honest I'm probably just jealous because I think they are both getting lazy and bad at their job with seemingly no consequences while I'm constantly worried I'm going to lose mine because of covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why on earth is she wearing shorts in her IG post of a style video she's 'buzzing for', especially when she complains about the cold her house so much. I don't get this girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So going back to the lily outing pregnancies thing, Zoe is only 13 weeks, so who is this 20 week pal?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So going back to the lily outing pregnancies thing, Zoe is only 13 weeks, so who is this 20 week pal?
In these shapeless monstrosities Anna could easily be hiding quite the bump. Honestly with her odd behaviour, avoiding camera angles and generally being off it’s no surprise one would suspect she’s pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️
4BB532F3-890C-4B1F-BEE2-8C6439795785.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why on earth is she wearing shorts in her IG post of a style video she's 'buzzing for', especially when she complains about the cold her house so much. I don't get this girl.
And wtf are those shorts? They genuinely look like the spare P.E. kit we had in high school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Who wear shorts in March, maybe is another back to school but at home uniform?
Updating her “spring uniform” but why buy shorts when she just freezes? Anyone got any wider theories here?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And wtf are those shorts? They genuinely look like the spare P.E. kit we had in high school.
Anna gets excited by stationary that reminds her of a ‘new school year’. I bet she loves wearing those shorts. Look out for some black pumps/plimsolls to complete the look!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to know more about the people who were on the other side of the bidding war. Perhaps they were professional flippers or have already done a home renovation so knew what to expect and saw potential. I’m in the “they got caught up in THE MOMENT” and are now a little in over their head. It’s like peeling back an onion...maybe they knew surface level what to expect via the surveys, but once you start peeling back the layers or start improvements you end up finding way more than you bargained for.

Reactions: 20
I want to know more about the people who were on the other side of the bidding war. Perhaps they were professional flippers or have already done a home renovation so knew what to expect and saw potential. I’m in the “they got caught up in THE MOMENT” and are now a little in over their head. It’s like peeling back an onion...maybe they knew surface level what to expect via the surveys, but once you start peeling back the layers or start improvements you end up finding way more than you bargained for.
Or they were pals of the owners who were driving up the actual price

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her next "style" video will be all about AF and "I'll link affordable dupes down below for you guys".
Ok, right. No, thank you!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I saw someone ask in her book club whether there was a book for March - not only is there not one, she doesn’t seem to have posted her discussion from her February book.

It’s kind of funny that Anna has built her brand on organisation, but as soon as life gets a little bit stressful she just reduces the amount of work she does. So relatable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.