The Anna Edit #7 Rotten windows and floors, we’re bored to tears of the “girl next door”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put in a few search queries on Anna's website, and thought you all would get a laugh out of this:

Search results for:
"shoes" = 110
"wishlist" = 120
"books" = 148
"capsule" = 179
"house" = 317
"mark" = 815

Anyway, I did a search in the first place because I was curious to see if Mark really does look any different now than in the past. Verdict: still looks like the same gangly, awkward dorkus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I put in a few search queries on Anna's website, and thought you all would get a laugh out of this:

Search results for:
"shoes" = 110
"wishlist" = 120
"books" = 148
"capsule" = 179
"house" = 317
"mark" = 815

Anyway, I did a search in the first place because I was curious to see if Mark really does look any different now than in the past. Verdict: still looks like the same gangly, awkward dorkus.
He dressed like the stereotypical american /german tourists most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, you stated an opinion. I'm sure there are many vegetarians and vegans on this forum that will find your claims unbelievable, if not offensive. But hey, if you want to think we are all iron lacking martyrs... you do you.

Back on topic, like with Anna, I feel Madeleine's USP has changed the more wealthy she becomes. Buying and renovating two houses at such a young age, is very privileged and not exactly the minimalist blogger we signed up for. People evolve, and on youtube I haven't noticed her to be particularly "whiny", but agree with some of the comments... like what happened to that handmade bed? I think as time goes on, a lot of OG youtubers do tend to live in "bubbles" a bit. With Anna, she doesn't really invite feedback, just praise... look at all the comments that were deleted for bringing up the repetitive content, or on the podcasts how people have brought up how limited their scope is .... nothing changes.
If you want to deny/be offended by scientific facts than you do you, have a good evening.

He dressed like the stereotypical american /german tourists most days.
Yeah haha and personally the outfit isn’t that bad besides the sandals they just seem a bit too old of a style for his age, you know?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
If you want to deny/be offended by scientific facts than you do you, have a good evening.
Yet am I not. You are claiming that the only way to be healthy is to consume animals, which obviously isn't true. Seeing as it's F1 season, Lewis Hamilton is vegan, are you going to claim that he is ill and denies Science.... let alone all the vegans and veggies on this forum who are hardly suffering for their ethical choice.

Once again, sorry that this thread is being derailed, but you choose to speculate that the questions regarding Anna and Mark's health (which I don't feel is right to speculate on anyway) are down to them not eating meat, when neither has ever been vegetarian to begin with. Instead you posted points that human's need meat to be healthy. If you want to eat meat, that's your choice, just show the same respect to others please.

• Heart
Yet am I not. You are claiming that the only way to be healthy is to consume animals, which obviously isn't true. Seeing as it's F1 season, Lewis Hamilton is vegan, are you going to claim that he is ill and denies Science.... let alone all the vegans and veggies on this forum who are hardly suffering for their ethical choice.

Once again, sorry that this thread is being derailed, but you choose to speculate that the questions regarding Anna and Mark's health (which I don't feel is right to speculate on anyway) are down to them not eating meat, when neither has ever been vegetarian to begin with. Instead you posted points that human's need meat to be healthy. If you want to eat meat, that's your choice, just show the same respect to others please.
I see you deleted your original reply lol. I’m not speculating on their health I noticed that for a while the meals she posted didn’t have enough protein and I wondered if she was aware of the potential health repercussions of eating primarily plant based.

Lewis Hamilton is a man so he has a smaller dietary need for iron ect (since he doesn’t have a period) so veganism doesn’t pose as much of a risk for him. You’re allowed to have your opinion I’m just concerned by the false information you shared (that people don’t need any animal products) which could cause health problems so I wanted to clarify, I’m aware there are vegans here however it can take some time for health issues related to veganism to appear, so I encourage everyone to do their own proper research.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Anna Edit - Oh my word Miss Pollyanna, your husband is not your personality

Waaaay too much Mark. My partner also loves his BBQ and mowing the lawn, but I wouldn’t take photos of him doing it!
Also, no one would wear full length linen in 30 degrees.

Off topic a bit, but similar to Anna deleting innocuous comments, but a (very small time) Australian mummy blogger I follow blocked me on IG as I ‘liked’ a comment on her IG that was calling her out for shilling some supplements that you shouldn’t take whilst BF, which she said were safe for BF. They’re soooooo thin skinned! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Waaaay too much Mark. My partner also loves his BBQ and mowing the lawn, but I wouldn’t take photos of him doing it!

Off topic a bit, but similar to Anna deleting innocuous comments, but a (very small time) Australian mummy blogger I follow blocked me on IG as I ‘liked’ a comment on her IG that was calling her out for shilling some supplements that you shouldn’t take whilst BF, which she said were safe for BF. They’re soooooo thin skinned! 😂😂
Omg have you seen Zanna’s thread. She put a stupid poll up on IG like ‘do you want a new video’ and if you pick No then she blocks you. She is insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Exactly Mark seems nice but why does she feel the need to share all of that?

She blocked you for that? Wow very thin skinned

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t debating the ethics of veganism I’m talking about the nutritional impact. False, the protein and iron in plant based foods is theoretical and overestimated because they don’t contain the necessary amino acids and there is a differnce between heme and non heme iron, they aren’t as bioavailable easy to absorb. The lack of essential nutrients has been proven to contribute to poor mental health, ect
A considerable amount of vegan foods are bad for the planet, ex: almond milk uses so much land and water compared to even oat milk.
People don’t need to eat a burger everyday but to say animal protein isn’t necessary is quite misinformed... I suggest you research properly.
Not to mention anti-nutrients that make it so much harder for the body to absorb the nutrients that are available in plant food. And how many lives of smaller animals are sacrifices to grow crops to feed the vegans of our generations. They seem to only care about bigger animals like cows that can actually feed a person for the whole year.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

I’m so sorry for continuing the derailing, but you’re plain wrong.

Read Dietary Proteins and Amino Acids in Vegetarians - a Review by Mariotti and Gardner 2019.

Highlights include: “Most of the studies reported an average protein intake of ~13–14% energy, which is clearly higher than the 10% threshold considered as the lower bound of acceptable intake [23]. Likewise, average intakes ranged from 62 g/day to 82 g/day, well above the 50 g which is often taken as a very approximate reference value. “, and “The claim that certain plant foods are “missing” specific amino acids is demonstrably false. All plant foods contain all 20 amino acids, including the 9 indispensable amino acids “

“There is very little evidence at present regarding a marked difference in protein digestibility in humans.”

Also in Iron and Vegetarian Diets by Saunders et al 2013, they conclude that “Vegetarians who eat a varied and well balanced diet are not at any greater risk of iron deficiency anaemia than non-vegetarians.”

A lot of grains are B12 fortified, but vegans need to be aware of B12 only occuring naturally in animal products, and either look out for the fortified items or take supplements.

I’m pretty sure Anna has talked about taking supplements before. There’s so much critique that’s totally fair, but their diet seems just fine from what she shares with us.

I’m nor vegan nor vegetarian myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i'd rather listen to mark talk about birds than read another page of the vegan debate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
The problem is that many vegetarians/vegans don’t eat a varied diet, I’m one of them.

But back to the topic, do we think that photo is old? To throw us off?

Reactions: 6
I see you deleted your original reply lol. I’m not speculating on their health I noticed that for a while the meals she posted didn’t have enough protein and I wondered if she was aware of the potential health repercussions of eating primarily plant based.

Lewis Hamilton is a man so he has a smaller dietary need for iron ect (since he doesn’t have a period) so veganism doesn’t pose as much of a risk for him. You’re allowed to have your opinion I’m just concerned by the false information you shared (that people don’t need any animal products) which could cause health problems so I wanted to clarify, I’m aware there are vegans here however it can take some time for health issues related to veganism to appear, so I encourage everyone to do their own proper research.
Sorry but you are being incredibly patronising here and preaching some rather outdated knowledge. Most vegans have done their "research" and are living perfectly healthy, ethical lives. You are automatically dismissive of all the women on here who are vegan and vegetarian because it does not fit in with your view point that we are all suffering with iron deficiency!

As for the other comments, yes vegans care about all non human beings, not just the "big" ones like cows, to claim a "gotcha" over the insects and other small creatures that are unfortunately killed in the harvesting of vegetables to the meat, fish and dairy industry is absurd.

The problem is that many vegetarians/vegans don’t eat a varied diet, I’m one of them.

Neither do a lot of omnivores, but at least vegans aren't contributing to the deliberate suffering of animals if they only eat chips and vegan ice cream :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but you are being incredibly patronising here and preaching some rather outdated knowledge. Most vegans have done their "research" and are living perfectly healthy, ethical lives. You are automatically dismissive of all the women on here who are vegan and vegetarian because it does not fit in with your view point that we are all suffering with iron deficiency!

As for the other comments, yes vegans care about all non human beings, not just the "big" ones like cows, to claim a "gotcha" over the insects and other small creatures that are unfortunately killed in the harvesting of vegetables to the meat, fish and dairy industry is absurd.

Neither do a lot of omnivores, but at least vegans aren't contributing to the deliberate suffering of animals if they only eat chips and vegan ice cream :)
I’m just trying to encourage people to look at the facts to make sure they stay healthy long term (you’re in the UK? check out some bbc articles on how veganism impacts the health) thats all.

You believe plant based is sufficient? I challenge you to be plant based without any caffeine or chocolate.

I don’t want to derail the thead more, agree to disagree. Bless your “ethical” heart. Have a good night and I wish you well 🙂

I think the might be a couple weeks old

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I dont think mark is ill i just think his haircut/ beard is not a good look on him.his weight doesnt look much different to before hes always been slim

Reactions: 10
Yeah, as you get older being thin can make some people look a little haggard?

I don’t think Anna is pregnant tbh, I think she’s put on a little weight (she’s lovely looking btw, who cares) and wears clothes that don’t suit her. I think the lack of content is due to complacency and stress. I think the house has proved far more stressful than she anticipated. And I feel the added Mark is sort of over compensating...like making him feel involved? I wonder if he felt a bit diminished by her ‘career’ being more successful (or lucrative) so she feels she needs to make him feel important?

Reactions: 18

What does BF mean please? I’ve done an extensive google search and still can’t figure it out!

Reactions: 1
Is she trying to bore us into unfollowing?? Stories about Maaaak fondling a barbecue and mowing the lawn and her getting in a bathtub are things I'd expect from my boomer neighbors who think everyone is interested in their mundane tit but not from someone with almost 500k followers on two platforms each...
20210331_093728.jpg

Oh wait, they do behave like grandparents so I guess it's appropriate 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.