The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence to anyone who lives in Worthing... but I can’t imagine a younger couple, with seemingly a decent budget buying in Worthing. There isn’t a lot going on, and always strikes me of more of a retirement area.
Espically is they have been used to living in Brighton/hove.
Maybe they have gone further out into hove or Shoreham

Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone who lives in Worthing... but I can’t imagine a younger couple, with seemingly a decent budget buying in Worthing. There isn’t a lot going on, and always strikes me of more of a retirement area.
They lived or live in BR/Hove but their lifestyle is like Bournemouth. They are so bland, they eat in the same restaurant, the same kind of cuisine and go to bed at 9

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They lived or live in BR/Hove but their lifestyle is like Bournemouth. They are so bland, they eat in the same restaurant, the same kind of cuisine and go to bed at 9
I take back my comment then, Worthing sounds ideal for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not all of us are blessed with being able to hang washing out or being bothered about it being ugly 😂 and it wasn’t nice weather where I am in the UK today

sorry if I’ve triggered people 😂
My rule is if the floor (patio) is dry the clothes will dry. No idea where i heard that but its true

Guys we’ve got to admit, there’s some irony in this thread. We’re all complaining what an old couple they are, and here we are discussing arranging bookshelves and drying clothes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Guys we’ve got to admit, there’s some irony in this thread. We’re all complaining what an old couple they are, and here we are discussing arranging bookshelves and drying clothes. 😂
I blame COVID.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wth! Who takes a polaroid of someone ready to put up the washing line. She is horrible and so annoying. Peg bag ...y is it so glorious I just don't understand.
tbh after a year and half of having to dry my clothes on a crappy clothes horse in my flat I'm buzzing for a garden and a washing line let alone if I'd been here for 5 years

Reactions: 15
I'm gonna say something potentially controversial? But I'm just going to hop on it - I feel like there's plenty of valid things to criticize both Anna and Lily about all the time - their personalities, lack of fashion sense, excessive consumerism, the constant typos, etc, etc. But I also feel like people tend to hop on them for things that aren't a big deal either.

Who cares about which curtains she buys? When we moved into our house, we bought ill fitting curtains because we needed something to block the light; we didn't want to have the AC running constantly and we have so many windows that we needed something quick and easy. Why is it so.. "horrible and so annoying" that she was excited about the washing line or having the yard to put up her laundry? I thought that was insanely sweet, because I get that - when I grew up, we lived in apartments, but the minute we had a yard, you can bet my grandma was drying everything outside. I get that excitement. And someone was upset about her taking time off to move in .. like yes, I'm jealous she has that freedom, especially for a job in which she does duck all, but if you have that option, why wouldn't you take it? I move quite frequently because I live in student housing and I would love to be able to take a week to move in.

Like I agree that there's a lot these women do that is so annoying, but I feel like a lot of people tend to blow those things way out of proportion.

The book thing was 100% gross and pretentious though - what's the point of displaying your books if they're backwards?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Now I see the sentiment behind the polaroid and all but oh man I still find her very annoying ...like she is so fake faking being overjoyed, being humble lol and everything for content. None of it is real I feel she is selling all of it it's her job but the fact that Mark is the same now is weird. She influenced him the most. You know when someone is overly sweet it annoys me.

Reactions: 6
A new video, and oh, what a shock - it's an ad. For Missoma, of course. If this was the only type of content we engaged with, our brains would be dribbling out our ears.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my word she is still on the capsule wardrobe thing do people realised how ridiculous is it.
I have to give it to Mark, he knows her angle. The photos that mark took vs the photos that John Lewis photographer took are so different. I think by looking slightly up she can hide her jaw?

Reactions: 9
I don't think she's faking joy! Her house is stunning and I think she's aware that she's very lucky to be able to purchase something like that in her early 30s. I'm typing this from a small rented London flat so if I were her I'd be over the moon and taking polaroids of myself holding the door knobs tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Just watched the stories of her lovely new garden. The wisteria, wow!!

But somebody really needs to have a word (OH MY WORD) with her about her use of the word “moment”.

A moment is a measure of TIME, Anna.

It is NOT a measure of space, Anna.

Meadow moment, patio moment... stop offending my ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree. I've lived in Brighton/Hove for 15 years. I don't think you'd find too many houses like this that aren't completely overlooked. Most semi detached or terraced houses of this era in central Brighton or Hove are in row after row after row. Her garden stories yesterday made it look like there was lots of space around them. I saw one other roof top I think, which looked like maybe the roof of a garage or outbuilding rather than a house, but not sure. Also she could see the sun setting, and it was quite low. Meaning her garden is facing maybe South West? Or would it be North West? Not very good with directions! I think they're on the outskirts somewhere. But purely speculation of course!

Reactions: 5
I think Anna knows damn well gossip sites are investigating and she is deliberately being vague or not entirely honest on the exact area. She knows people are checking out Rightmove.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.