The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Set up a candle moment” shut up Anna! 😂 she sounds like a parody of herself at this point
Seriously. Is she taking the piss or what?! 'Set up a candle moment.' This is getting beyond ridiculous now. I am tempted to message her about it and point out how ridiculous this sounds but I fear I'll be blocked. I don't want to be blocked as I'll miss out on all the new house content!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh my word she is still on the capsule wardrobe thing do people realised how ridiculous is it.
I have to give it to Mark, he knows her angle. The photos that mark took vs the photos that John Lewis photographer took are so different. I think by looking slightly up she can hide her jaw?
Where are the John Lewis pics?

Ugh, that ridiculously expensive jumper she got couple of years ago from New York is stained! And she had the audacity to include it like that in her capsule wardrobe video. To make things worse she has that ongoing partnership with LG something along the lines care for what you wear. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice in Anna's GRWM on Insta that one of her Allies of Skin products was #gifted? Finally, all that hard work begging paid off!

• Wow
Anyone else find it a bit weird how much of a race she's made to get the house ready? She literally just got the keys and is on to styling"moments". Wouldn't you want to take some time to actually plan the house and do the serious structural stuff like the damp (and I'm sure there is more in a period property like that) instead of putting art up straight away?
She's making it seem like a race!

Reactions: 9
I agree. I've lived in Brighton/Hove for 15 years. I don't think you'd find too many houses like this that aren't completely overlooked. Most semi detached or terraced houses of this era in central Brighton or Hove are in row after row after row. Her garden stories yesterday made it look like there was lots of space around them. I saw one other roof top I think, which looked like maybe the roof of a garage or outbuilding rather than a house, but not sure. Also she could see the sun setting, and it was quite low. Meaning her garden is facing maybe South West? Or would it be North West? Not very good with directions! I think they're on the outskirts somewhere. But purely speculation of course!
I agree about them not being overlooked and the pic of the sunset shows they don't have many houses surrounding them to capture that. They must be on the outskirts

Reactions: 1
Anyone else find it a bit weird how much of a race she's made to get the house ready? She literally just got the keys and is on to styling"moments". Wouldn't you want to take some time to actually plan the house and do the serious structural stuff like the damp (and I'm sure there is more in a period property like that) instead of putting art up straight away?
#Content

She was scraping the barrel for content by the end of her time at the Airbnb of Mum & Dad, and since there's not a whole lot else going on right now, this house is it.

I have to say I think they've got the place all set up and looking nice really quickly. It helps that the house is beautiful and was in good condition to start with - at least on the surface of things.

Reactions: 11
Maybe this time of the year is quite hard to get tradesmen?

Reactions: 3
On her last video:
Chunky hoops chunk necklace moment chunky cozy comfy knit.
Just can’t. And again the sandals with socks. Is it hot? Don’t wear socks. Is it cold? Don’t wait sandals. Easy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugh, that ridiculously expensive jumper she got couple of years ago from New York is stained! And she had the audacity to include it like that in her capsule wardrobe video. To make things worse she has that ongoing partnership with LG something along the lines care for what you wear. 🤦‍♀️
I’ve seen they’ve developed a machine that cuts out the need for dry cleaning and was waiting for her to pop up with another video but this time about dry cleaned products 😂

Which one of you is Brandi?
View attachment 323487
Also stylish? What for a grandad or creepy mark?
Some of what Anna puts together used to be lovely, now it’s bland

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anna and Lily Pebbles – her best friend and co-host of their ever popular At Home With podcast – often discuss how their choices for home styling are led more by classic pieces than trends

From the JL piece - YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Lily turned a beautiful period property into nothing but a trend piece!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m kind of over the Scandi design. Like it’s nice if your home is open and airy and contemporary, but why try to force Scandi into a period property? It’s like Lydia Millen trying to force a Cotswolds/country aesthetic into a home that was built in like 2015. I wish they’d find some cool antique pieces to add...and would make for interesting content instead of #gifted from John Lewis.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m kind of over the Scandi design. Like it’s nice if your home is open and airy and contemporary, but why try to force Scandi into a period property? It’s like Lydia Millen trying to force a Cotswolds/country aesthetic into a home that was built in like 2015. I wish they’d find some cool antique pieces to add...and would make for interesting content instead of #gifted from John Lewis.
You always surprise me with how much you know about the UK when you're in Canada yourself, ask me about Canada, I will be like...erm your handsome PM and lots of bears and cold AF lolol
Ps: What do you think about Allana?

• Haha
You always surprise me with how much you know about the UK when you're in Canada yourself, ask me about Canada, I will be like...erm your handsome PM and lots of bears and cold AF lolol
Ps: What do you think about Allana?
LOL, the only influencers I (hate) follow are from the UK. I think it’s the accents 😂

I think Allana lives in my neighborhood. I find her really meh. I can’t tell if it’s the faux goofiness or what. Maybe it’s because I don’t find her as effortless as Anna does? The fact that Anna fan girls over her so much is also really telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.