The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to go back briefly to this week's podcast episode (finally managed to finish it, on 1.5X speed to make it go quicker...):

They're talking about waxing their "bits" (we're all adults, can't you use a different word!?) and Anna says she now does IPL. Lily asks "do you do it everywhere?" and Anna replies, "no, just the sides. I'm not going inside the vagina."

IT'S YOUR VULVA! Her BFF Hirons has talked about the different multiple times. IPL inside your vagina? Honey, no.
How uninformed are these pair?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Damn have you guys seen her companies house? She has like over £300k in the bank! I didn't realise she was THAT well off from YT...!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just to go back briefly to this week's podcast episode (finally managed to finish it, on 1.5X speed to make it go quicker...):

They're talking about waxing their "bits" (we're all adults, can't you use a different word!?) and Anna says she now does IPL. Lily asks "do you do it everywhere?" and Anna replies, "no, just the sides. I'm not going inside the vagina."

IT'S YOUR VULVA! Her BFF Hirons has talked about the different multiple times. IPL inside your vagina? Honey, no.
The way they didn’t know the different names for waxing like ‘all off’ being a Hollywood. That bit of hair Lily keeps (shudders) being a landing strip was so irritating too. They come across as two immature kids who have lived the most sheltered lives! Don’t talk about the topic if you can’t manage it without giggling non stop! It’s like they’ve opened this new side of their friendship with sharing/over sharing and think they need to bring their audience along for the ride. Keep it to yourselves until you find a mature way to cover it with a wider audience.

Also, who would empty their moon cup or whatever in the sink when you’re sitting on/near the loo? They’re actually stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I have to say, this podcast has shown that neither of them are particularly bright or educated. It's easy to give out a good impression with scripted videos and short stories here and there. It's totally different if you just chat without a script for an hour. Anna is a bit better because she at least tries to stay diplomatic but it's clear that neither of them really educate themselves about current affairs.

They constantly give out false information, too. Lily saying that hair grows back more thick after shaving (it doesn't). They also claimed that you have to have the same last name as your children if you want to travel with them (news flash, you don't).

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I have to say, this podcast has shown that neither of them are particularly bright or educated. It's easy to give out a good impression with scripted videos and short stories here and there. It's totally different if you just chat without a script for an hour. Anna is a bit better because she at least tries to stay diplomatic but it's clear that neither of them really educate themselves about current affairs.

They constantly give out false information, too. Lily saying that hair grows back more thick after shaving (it doesn't). They also claimed that you have to have the same last name as your children if you want to travel with them (news flash, you don't).
The difference between the two was so noticeable when Anna was talking about her psoriasis. She didn’t play the victim or “omg my life is so hard” card. She just listed the products she uses as per the question and put as much of a positive spin on it as she could! Lily on the other hand with the moles, hundreds of stitches and discomfort. Ugh.

Reactions: 10

I think because neither of them have actually worked in a company for a significant period of time with a diverse group of colleagues and with management, they have really missed out on developing as mature individuals, instead they are in a tiny echo chamber with people they choose.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to say, this podcast has shown that neither of them are particularly bright or educated.
Completely agree. This podcast has done them no favours whatsoever, they’ve become less likeable (not that Lily was ever likeable) and shown their true colours for the silly immature girls that they are!

Reactions: 14
Not just that, she’s paid herself/mark a lot!! This I’m so minimal and scrimp and save where I can personna better be dropped, she’s rolling in it
Thanks for sharing! I never truly understand these accounts. Does this mean she pays herself a salary of 100k AND has an additional 400k in assets, or is the salary taken from those assets? Thank you if you are able to answer!!

And also are we right to assume just because she has 300-400k in the bank, that is only associated with her business and she will have more personal savings too? If the 'business' is just her (and Mark), what are the benefits of keeping that cash in the business bank and on public record, is it for tax reasons? Thank you :)

Reactions: 5
I am not going to lie, I would like to have 100k cash in bank, not even 300k. To get 100k in the bank, I would need to be at least on a director level. To be a director, I need to be a master in the work that I am doing. In short, how do both Lily and Anna earn so much with such limited skill sets? They like to compare themselves to the like of celebrities but celebrities - most of the time can act or sing. This pair can’t even type or spell- revent items. No wonder they try so hard to be relatable ie. Do you guys poo with tampon on

Reactions: 12
In short, how do both Lily and Anna earn so much with such limited skill sets?
I hate that we as a society have allowed these people to be exist tbh. I can't even be mad at them because we fund it :(

The cracks are starting to show in Anna's vlog today lol, though it must have been filmed weeks ago. Her face when her dad sneezed and she's like "HE SNEEZES REALLY LOUD" lol

Reactions: 13
Ehmm I'm actually doing it, so that I can wash it straight away 🤫
Sorry I meant in reference to the bit when Lily says well what if you’re out or at a restaurant like there isn’t an alternative to just not using it because of all of the so called obstacles.

Reactions: 3
Well considering how helpless Lily is with the most mundane tasks, I wouldn't be surprised if she needed Rich's help to insert and remove her menstrual cup 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anna’s parents home actually quite homey I feel. That conservatory that look out to the big garden is lush though the design is slightly dated.

Reactions: 2
CF0AB774-5762-43E2-81B9-9FF7E35E0FA4.jpeg

Just an £800 coat and £370 boots guys. Such a perfect autumn outfit! 🍂 Oh my word! The boots are on sale and now just a snip at £222!

Anyway, swipe up to buy!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thanks for sharing! I never truly understand these accounts. Does this mean she pays herself a salary of 100k AND has an additional 400k in assets, or is the salary taken from those assets? Thank you if you are able to answer!!

And also are we right to assume just because she has 300-400k in the bank, that is only associated with her business and she will have more personal savings too? If the 'business' is just her (and Mark), what are the benefits of keeping that cash in the business bank and on public record, is it for tax reasons? Thank you :)
You only take dividends after all other costs are paid, so the cash in the bank isn't all the money they will have to draw down on. They first have to make sure there's enough money to pay their VAT returns, business expenses, & last year's corporation tax (19%).
Cash in the bank is different to the company profit & loss (which is used to work out dividend amounts), they need to make sure they have enough liquid assets (ie cash) to pay any expenses (e.g that £103k as a creditor), especially in such a volatile economic downturn. Not having liquid assets is what has hurt a lot of businesses during this pandemic as they didn't have the cash to cover even 1-2 months of expenses. I reckon Anna's expenses are low but she seems prudent so I think she'll be making sure there's enough cash in the company bank to cover a low period.
Re business expenses, they are probably classed as employees too but with a minimal salary, just enough to get the £12.5k no tax allowance and to pay the minimum amount of National Insurance and to get maternity cover (maybe £16k salary?). The company would also have to pay employer's NI fees & pension. I imagine Anna & Mark are quite into their pension savings so probably pay into their pension pots from the company as an allowable expense (reducing the corp tax), you can pay up to £40k each without paying any taxes on it.
Of the dividends, they would pay taxes based on tiered bands, Basic-rate (£2k - £37k) 7.5.% Higher-rate (£37K – £150K) 32.5%. Additional-rate (150K+) 38%.
Even after all of that it's clear she is doing very well for herself!
FYI I work in finance but I'm not a tax accountant, if someone knows more about tax and I've got anything wrong please call it out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.