The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they don't have anything to say because they don't do anything whole day other than spending time in their home with their significant others. all they talk about are same things about themselves and their homes. none of them talks about books, movies or the political climate, or anything of substance. i'm 36 but i feel like compared to me they are still young women in their mid 20's.
Yes if it's not eating or buying stuff, they have nothing to say. With all that time at home and free time, they could have some great hobbies. Shopping is not a hobby.

Reactions: 10
How was the perfect time for her to go back to how she started her capsule wardrobe, like do the 30x30 challenge. See how creative you can get, she’s not having to edit so why not do something you haven’t done in ages, honestly, after they’ve moved she’ll be milking this till the cows come home!

Reactions: 8
How was the perfect time for her to go back to how she started her capsule wardrobe, like do the 30x30 challenge. See how creative you can get, she’s not having to edit so why not do something you haven’t done in ages, honestly, after they’ve moved she’ll be milking this till the cows come home!
she already did, she talks about the move all the time, now I get why Lily Pebbles is fuming. Imagine your mate keeps talking about the move that haven't even happen all the time, and you move once suddenly you talk about advice of moving

Reactions: 2
I have just realised that Anna, being her typical self, always takes photos on this one street in Brighton. Is it the only pretty street in Brighton? I doubt it, but why not switch it up sometimes and go to another street?

I have just realised that Anna, being her typical self, always takes photos on this one street in Brighton. Is it the only pretty street in Brighton? I doubt it, but why not switch it up sometimes and go to another street?
it looks like an expensive south kensinton-esq street in London.. maybe for ~aesthetics~

Perhaps I’ll visit Brighton one day, expecting a beautiful seafront and pavilion but just to find that Brighton consists of this one street! 😂 (That’s how Anna makes it appear anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it looks like an expensive south kensinton-esq street in London.. maybe for ~aesthetics~
But surely there isn’t just one street in Brighton that is aesthetically pleasing? I have never been to Brighton, but I cannot believe that this is the only “pretty” street 😂

Reactions: 3
Does Anna look like someone who likes variation? Nope, once something is an 'edit', it's just rinse and repeat. No matter if it's words, clothes, videos or streets for photo shoots 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brighton is a really mixed bag, yes some bits are pretty but equally it's very scruffy, littered etc. there is a big drug problem which is very openly going on all around and also a large homeless community. Hove, where Anna lives/lived is far quieter.

Had a look at her chunky knits/coats/boots blog post. It's all pretty pricey. Her concessions to the high street are Arket and & Other Stories which are still pretty expensive for most of us non influencers and I think pretentious as they are still part of the H&M group so still not sustainable or ethical (which is the image I think influencers portray with these particular shops). Come on Anna where's your Primark and plain ol' H&M picks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This. Is. Not. A. Look
Why does she dress like a new mum struggling to find her style while juggling a baby? Not to be rude but this is exactly what comes to mind with that shapeless jacket.

Reactions: 13
That jacket is horrid, it reminds me of one my mum's decidedly unstylish mate used to wear in the 1990s, although his was beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, who knows how this coat was originally designed to fit, but my bone of contention is that there are so few plus size 2nd hand options available, especially from designers like Max Mara. Instead of buying something that won’t look right because it’s too big (super easy to figure this out by measuring a coat that fits well and comparing the measurements to the 2nd hand option), leave it for someone who it will fit better.

Reactions: 5
So, who knows how this coat was originally designed to fit, but my bone of contention is that there are so few plus size 2nd hand options available, especially from designers like Max Mara. Instead of buying something that won’t look right because it’s too big (super easy to figure this out by measuring a coat that fits well and comparing the measurements to the 2nd hand option), leave it for someone who it will fit better.
They aim is really to dress like 8 years old boy baggy top and baggy bottom.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.