The Anna Edit #3 We’re having a moment, a moving situation, oh my word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that outfit 🤢 Why does she insist on wearing wide leg cropped trousers and are they linen? Very autumnal.
HAHA someone mentioned on Lizzy's thread that Lizzy (rich girls )trying to act like broke art students from East London. And you know what, don't they all? Anna, BB and Lizzy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s so odd - I can’t actually predict what she will do interiors wise because she has no distinctive style, just a bunch of free items, inoffensively arranged and placed.

Reactions: 4
This is so depressing, she earns more than the CEO where I work. I made the wrong life choices 10 years ago, I should have become an ~influencer.

Would I cash in my personality and sense of self for £300k? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is so depressing, she earns more than the CEO where I work. I made the wrong life choices 10 years ago, I should have become an ~influencer.

With such limited skill sets too :( I want to be a social media influencers too.

Reactions: 4
Was it in the Lily thread people were saying the fact neither of them has worked anywhere for a sustained period of time & had colleagues or a boss etc has left them both immature and stunted and I would have to agree. I've been furloughed last few months & done a few maternity leaves too & being home all time is so boring. It might be well paid what they do but it deprives them of so many experiences, bad ones as well as good that develop you as a person. I haven't listened to the podcast, but by sounds of it neither of them come across as women in their early 30s with anything of value to talk about.

Reactions: 18
The cracks are starting to show in Anna's vlog today lol, though it must have been filmed weeks ago. Her face when her dad sneezed and she's like "HE SNEEZES REALLY LOUD" lol
To be honest, I am so glad to see this. Anyone who has moved back in with their parents know that it's not all fun and games even if you have a good relationship. It's good that Anna is not an exception. I moved in with my parents for a few months in my mid-20's and totally regressed to my angsty teenage self, even though my parents and I get along really well.

Reactions: 17
Her latest vlog was the most boring thing I’ve ever watched (had it on while making dinner). Her and Mark’s commentary together is like listening to that boring couple on holiday who are on your bus to the resort, and end up on the sunloungers next to you... and then they attach themselves but are so so so deadly boring you spend the whole holiday trying to dodge them. No?! Anyone else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

A few years ago I was talking to my then boss about income forecasting and the news about how much PewDiePie was earning was in the news. We had quite an initially depressing conversation as PewDiePie earned more than the whole company, but we came to the conclusion that we were providing well paid work with benefits to 100+ people and that's pretty amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her and Mark’s commentary together is like listening to that boring couple on holiday who are on your bus to the resort, and end up on the sunloungers next to you... and then they attach themselves but are so so so deadly boring you spend the whole holiday trying to dodge them. No?! Anyone else?!
:LOL: lol yes. I think they're both sweet, lovely and kind people but that last vlog was too much. She repeats everything 5-6 times, but doesn't seem to have any awareness about the repetition. That's just over what we see through instagram and vlogs. I don't listen to the podcast, so I don't want to know want to know how much she repeats herself in there. SO IMAGINE HER IN REAL LIFE. The same thing over and over again.

Reactions: 7
:LOL: lol yes. I think they're both sweet, lovely and kind people but that last vlog was too much. She repeats everything 5-6 times, but doesn't seem to have any awareness about the repetition. That's just over what we see through instagram and vlogs. I don't listen to the podcast, so I don't want to know want to know how much she repeats herself in there. SO IMAGINE HER IN REAL LIFE. The same thing over and over again.
All of the original vloggers do this and it winds me up so much! Its because they dont actually have anything to say.

In a kind of semi defence of Mark - I think their old apartment had storage heaters which are notoriously expensive to run. Manys a row I had with my boyfriend over them 😅 you have it on for what feels like an hour and then before you know it four hours have passed. With Anna working from home I’m sure mark just wanted her to be conscious of its use. I remember being in the same position at home studying and I was always freezing but too broke to turn the heating on 😂 like they are extortionate. I haven’t seen the fluffy purple robe in a while so it seems it was that apartment that was the issue, not their frugality!
catching up on this thread - can confirm this is true!!

we had our first winter in our flat last year and had the heaters on a lot. nearly cried when I saw my electric bill.

Reactions: 2
All of the original vloggers do this and it winds me up so much! Its because they dont actually have anything to say.
I guess also she doesn't have a lot to say right now, seeing as nothing is going on in her life. But I wish she'd just cut back on the content, instead of rehash everything and say it afresh. I've heard her go on about this brow lady so much I would actively avoid this woman now.

Reactions: 8
I guess also she doesn't have a lot to say right now, seeing as nothing is going on in her life. But I wish she'd just cut back on the content, instead of rehash everything and say it afresh. I've heard her go on about this brow lady so much I would actively avoid this woman now.
Alternatively, she could create opportunities for herself so that things are happening in her life.

I know she’s achieved quite a lot when looked at from a purely capitalistic perspective, but doesn’t her life (and those of other influencers) seem kind of empty?

I know she’s achieved quite a lot when looked at from a purely capitalistic perspective, but doesn’t her life (and those of other influencers) seem kind of empty?
Oh 100%. Lockdown has showcased how once the PR trips are gone most influencers don't actually have a personality or can hold a conversation. However, some influencers have shown they're interesting despite this. Anna is not one of them. Someone like Patricia Bright has an actual personality and with life experiences which people want to hear about.

Reactions: 15
Did I see some 'pretend humping' (as mentioned in the podcast) right at the beginning of Anna's latest vlog?!

• Sick
But the vlog needs to be long enough to have at least 2-3 ad breaks to cash enough out of it.

Reactions: 6
Well
Did I see some 'pretend humping' (as mentioned in the podcast) right at the beginning of Anna's latest vlog?!
Well spotted! Just watched the gird 3 or 4 seconds, just to check!
I could've done without that, right before going to sleep.
I'll be dreaming of Mark chastising me for putting the heating on and offering to dry-hump me to warm me up 😷😨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I am bored whenever she say she is ready for the move, so boring she repeats it over and over again yawn.

Now that linen season is gone, the only thing she can talk is her house move.

• Haha
they don't have anything to say because they don't do anything whole day other than spending time in their home with their significant others. all they talk about are same things about themselves and their homes. none of them talks about books, movies or the political climate, or anything of substance. i'm 36 but i feel like compared to me they are still young women in their mid 20's.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.