The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So confused why does it say there are no comments on Anna’s video 👀 might just be me but other videos are showing comments…

Reactions: 6
At least she seems to have abandoned the capsule lie as that hardly requires a walk-in wardrobe.

Reactions: 9
If Anne has a walk-in wardrobe done, Lily will definitely have to buy a bigger house so she can have one too 🫣

Reactions: 6
Has she got food poisoning again?!
I really would not be surprised if it’s that mouldy house making her sick so often. The fact there was so much visible mould, can you imagine how much is hiding in the walls, behind tiles etc 🤢 living in a house with mould issues for a few years now. She gets ill monthly. I’ve had friends get sick from living in mouldy rentals in London. As soon as they moved to somewhere without mould their health improved…

Reactions: 13
I really would not be surprised if it’s that mouldy house making her sick so often. The fact there was so much visible mould, can you imagine how much is hiding in the walls, behind tiles etc 🤢 living in a house with mould issues for a few years now. She gets ill monthly. I’ve had friends get sick from living in mouldy rentals in London. As soon as they moved to somewhere without mould their health improved…
Imagine what it is doing to Ralph 😞

Her and Mawk need to give their head a wobble! Get it sorted for the sake of yours and your son’s health!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
😂 Nana was featured in a German magazine (InTouch) last week in a section about the "hot Scandi trend" and how she recently renovated her kitchen Scandi-style. It was a miniscule picture of that boring window area, overlaid with a gormless pic of Nana in her wide-legged trouser and black cult-robe standing like she was wondering whether she should quickly pee before leaving the house. Nothing Scandi about it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not sure if anyone watches Mia Maples but she was having a few health issues, cutting out various food groups, always feeling unwell and it turned out there was loads of hidden mould in her house.

She had to move out while professionals sorted it and felt better after.

I honestly think the same will be happening to Anna and I think it's disgusting she's raising a child in that environment.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
They’ve been there for years, and we can see that Anna seems to be suffering from health effects. Really hoping the kid is ok; for some time I hoped he wasn’t allowed into the kitchen because of the leaks (and likely mould), but then she posted his toy section. Raising a toddler in a mouldy house when you could afford to live elsewhere is not ok. But as I said, it’s more important to her and Mawk to invest into the Instagram backdrops for their bad photoshoots.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure if anyone watches Mia Maples but she was having a few health issues, cutting out various food groups, always feeling unwell and it turned out there was loads of hidden mould in her house.

She had to move out while professionals sorted it and felt better after.

I honestly think the same will be happening to Anna and I think it's disgusting she's raising a child in that environment.
yeah i'm surprised she still tries to pass it as something quirky and relatable when mould can duck your health up, especially when you are a kid

Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have realised how much they over paid for that house and have realised what an absolute money pit it is.
The trouble is dealing with the mould issues isn’t going to make for cool house reno content. So they are prioritising the superficial stuff to keep money and sponsorship coming in.
The leaky kitchen extension is mouldy cherry on the cake isn’t it…
Anna house content does nothing for me. I’m not envious or seeking inspiration. I just think it was a terrible decision to buy it.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if they have realised how much they over paid for that house and have realised what an absolute money pit it is.
The trouble is dealing with the mould issues isn’t going to make for cool house reno content. So they are prioritising the superficial stuff to keep money and sponsorship coming in.
The leaky kitchen extension is mouldy cherry on the cake isn’t it…
Anna house content does nothing for me. I’m not envious or seeking inspiration. I just think it was a terrible decision to buy it.
She should have just booked a studio space and stayed in the flat at this rate. She only needs a studio/kitchen really for insta!
---
Reckon there will either be a we were all sick post or we had a 'ad' holiday with the little man soon. Not like her to be silent...

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how her parents don’t call her out. Or anyone? Does she have friends? Family? Someone stage an intervention and tell her to get a grip and sort her tit (mould) out!

She’s very quiet this week. Have they gone away or are they all sick again?

Reactions: 2
They’re in Mallorca this week, I think. Looking forward to posts about how she hasn’t been on holiday in years and how it’s so good to have a childless holiday (would be very surprised if the kid was with them) because you just need to get away from it all sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They’re in Mallorca this week, I think. Looking forward to posts about how she hasn’t been on holiday in years and how it’s so good to have a childless holiday (would be very surprised if the kid was with them) because you just need to get away from it all sometimes.
I get the impression in her head she still wants her and mawk to be a childless couple who spend their time going to hipster cafes etc in Brighton and city breaks across Europe / New York- she seemed to hint that Ralph has been a bit of a inconvenience in the past couple of years restricting their ability to travel (to less child friendly places) - bit sad really but reflects the reality of people who have kids without really thinking it through properly what it means from a change in lifestyle perspective. I feel like Lily has coped with the transition a lot better.