The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a thing right now to refer to an outfit as a uniform? Have I missed something?
it's an old concept that refers to (mainly famous) people wearing the same type of clothes so it becomes their signature – think anna wintour and her dress + bob; steve jobs and jeans + tshirt; barack obama and navy suits; ines de la fressange and her pants, olsen twins and their birkins, vera wang and all black everything; carolina herrera with her skirt + shirt etc. – i don't think anna really understands what it means tho, because a) it's essentially a capsule wardrobe and we all know how that's going for her b) you need to have a personal style c) the point is to avoid spending too much time figuring out what to wear which is the opposite of her approach 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That whole segment where she talks abt the digital wardrobe and styling services boggled my mind, am I the only one?

I love to shop and quick browsing ard Massimo Dutti, COS, etc and trying on new clothes makes me happy
But I would have to quit my full time job in order to document every outfit combo or record every item in my wardrobe using the app.
Who has that much time and desire to do this to themselves? And on top of that pay real money some idiot like Anne to teach me how to style the clothes that I BOUGHT.
Someone called her out in the comments (abt her seeking advice from Alison Bornstein and here she is charging for styling others) and the responses from the Anne cult are ferocious.

None of this makes any sense to me.
I just went to have a look at the negative comments you mentioned and they've been deleted. There are lots of nice comments offering sewing advice for a problem she'd mentioned, one thanking her for the cake recipe recommendation, another asking what eyeshadow she has on. Not one has even a like from Anna, let alone a reply (and there are only 36 comments left now, so with two people working full time on the channel, you'd think it more than possible). Even if we assume they don't care about exercising common decency, I don't get the business reasoning behind ignoring loyal, well-meaning followers like this. The mind boggles that they've taken time to delete the unwanted feedback but ignored people who've engaged with the video from start to finish and taken time to leave kind and meaningful responses.

Reactions: 22
it's an old concept that refers to (mainly famous) people wearing the same type of clothes so it becomes their signature – think anna wintour and her dress + bob; steve jobs and jeans + tshirt; barack obama and navy suits; ines de la fressange and her pants, olsen twins and their birkins, vera wang and all black everything; carolina herrera with her skirt + shirt etc. – i don't think anna really understands what it means tho, because a) it's essentially a capsule wardrobe and we all know how that's going for her b) you need to have a personal style c) the point is to avoid spending too much time figuring out what to wear which is the opposite of her approach 💀
Aha I get that. So Anna’s uniform is scruffy mismatched colours 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not responding to comments tells me that Anna sees the commoners who follow her as nothing but cash cows. If you want a response, make sure you've got a blue tick.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Not responding to comments tells me that Anna sees the commoners who follow her as nothing but cash cows. If you want a response, make sure you've got a blue tick.
I'm so sorry in advance, this is a fairly niche reference and my stupid sense of humour, but do you mean one like this? 🤭
1715961185903.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is Anne going on and on with a beg for a gifted wardrobe designer+ builder in her latest video?
Asking for opinions and ideas like she doesnt know how to do the research herself.

That room she is showing which is going to be her wardrobe room is shockingly bare.

Also her brows look really disgusting - they are really huge and encrusted with brow gel and look really bushy 3D

It seems like the house was in perfectly ok condition (ok there is the mold) til they started doing the kitchen and now everything is falling apart and leaking. She said they dont have lights in the whole downstairs of the house. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched but ut wouldn't suprise me.

Interesting sge has no clue but was somehow able to get wardrobes fitted in her old flat (when she was actually trying at her job and not overcome by her eyebrows).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still dont understand why they prioritised doing the understair parma ham toilet than any other jobs like fixing the mould issue or getting proper wardrobes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon she‘s filming so much in the kitchen so she can claim it‘s her ‘studio‘ and claim the renovations as a business expense …

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She said they dont have lights in the whole downstairs of the house. 🙄
this is crazy, how tf do you focus on a new extention and an extra toilet when the original building is falling apart? i wonder if the mice are still there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get why she only shows the kitchen and the warehouse room with the racks, but yeah, why not get the rest in order first? Why are her Instagram backgrounds more important than creating a safe and livable space for a child to grow up in? I really hope that his room is free of leaks and rats and whatever else kind of problems they have with this house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The house is worse than when they bought it jfc, too bad genius Mark couldn't think to get the place properly inspected before they bought it, it is depressing. At this point I'd just leave it and move again. Everything they get their hands on ends up being a bigger mess than before.

Reactions: 12
At this point I'd just leave it and move again.
can you imagine trying to sell a house in this state and making a profit??? the previous owners did a good job at hiding everything (tho at this point i think mark and anna are just stupid) but they are now left with a house that's falling apart which they document online and a big extention that clashes with the original building and its surroundings

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The house is worse than when they bought it jfc, too bad genius Mark couldn't think to get the place properly inspected before they bought it, it is depressing. At this point I'd just leave it and move again. Everything they get their hands on ends up being a bigger mess than before.
My house is 100 years old and I'm gearing up to do a bathroom reno. Anna's experience is really freaking me out. I know to expect the unexpected, but now I'm like the builders will start and then MOLD! DAMP! OH MY! Like girl! You have way more money than me, you're home 24/7, and you have a kid. GET IT TOGETHER!

Is she waiting for some massive contractor firm to contact them with a full free reno?! I'm so confused...she's not inspiring or aspirational. She's an example of a reno fail.

Reactions: 12