The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going to be giving up the kitchen as a backdrop anytime soon 😭😭 why can’t she see how boring it is only having one backdrop
brooooooo 😬 the worst thing is that i fully believe it because surely if they got any other rooms sorted, anna would spam her socials like crazy, imagine being a kid and living in a house like this

Reactions: 17
She’s not going to be giving up the kitchen as a backdrop anytime soon 😭😭 why can’t she see how boring it is only having one backdrop
Then why did she host that weird cult dinner party?! I’d be so embarrassed if I just had to shuffle everyone into the kitchen as the rest of the house was such a state!

Reactions: 19
How can she think it's funny to put all their money and time into one room specifically for social media and leave their child living in a damp/dusty house?!! And we know she's not exaggerating to seem "relatable" because their house has been riddled with damp from the offset that they've never properly dealt with, and the single glazed windows won't help! How can they be so stupid when it's bound to be affecting their health?!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
His hair looks so tit these days! It’s like they’ve both given up! I’m sure he used to do something with it, is this style to hide a receding hairline or something?!
It looks like little boys hair before they’ve had their first haircut where it just grows and has no shape or styling 😳 He used to have some sort of style to it - it looked a lot better on their wedding day.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
His hair looks so tit these days! It’s like they’ve both given up! I’m sure he used to do something with it, is this style to hide a receding hairline or something?!
tbh it has looked tit since anna cut it for him during pandemic 💀 maybe they are saving money lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like little boys hair before they’ve had their first haircut where it just grows and has no shape or styling 😳 He used to have some sort of style to it - it looked a lot better on their wedding day.
Much better!

Reactions: 2
jesus that’s the only time I’ve ever seen him look good

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark has gone for a medieval peasant look to match his wife's.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Better hair yes, still looks the type to murder you in your sleep though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12