The Anna Edit #26 All dressed up to go to the kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trench coat and flip flops looks are so ridiculous 😂
I'm all for out there style and dressing to your own taste but in the boring colour palette and silhouettes it just doesn't work

Reactions: 12
Crotch shot alert! 🚨
What exactly is this shot showing - apart from her crotch? You can’t see the top properly and you can’t see the jeans properly. And I think I see more of her flipping feet than I see of my own 🙄🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's teaching us how not to over consume and buy too much stuff?!
That's actually funny coming from her as she continues with her weekly wishlist and posting multiple aff links a day. I think she seriously needs to re-evaluate her life and stop putting SO much focus on the materialistic. It's never gonna happen but 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In her vlog, when talking about her styling client, Anna seems terrified to refer to her as "she". She keeps saying "this person" or less often "they". .
She gets paid £200 to suggest 10 outfits.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Are any other influencers wearing these tunics?? They’re deeply unflattering.
Also how to stop buying - get it sent via PR packages. Totally out of touch and unrelatable as ever Anna.
Never thought id consider Lily Pebbles a breath of fresh air in comparison

Reactions: 13
Only Anna would think a brown waistcoat that acts like curtains for her crotch are flattering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The privilege of announcing „travel plans all booked for the rest of the year“, because she can afford multiple trips per year 🙄
Also, while I understand she doesn’t want to disclose where exactly in Mallorca they’re staying, this makes it seem like they’ll be able to just drive anywhere on the island to any of the recommendations - so the kid is not coming with them, right? They’re not touring restaurants with a toddler 👀 waiting for all those „it’s good to get away, isn’t it?“ type of posts.
IMG_2530.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Those long linen tops look like aprons, which really goes with her “cafe, but make it soulless” surroundings.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100% the trips away are labelled ‘work related’, therefore most likely child free and probably written off on expenses to boot. As much as we all don’t want to see any more forced posing in outfits worn just to be photographed in the kitchen I don’t think anyone needs them to go all that way so we can be treated to some bland photos of Mark smugly looking down at a plate of food (again) and some faux arty ones shot on film (because Anna is such a creative). What has Mallorca done to deserve this constant deluge of influencers, they all seem to be flocking there?

Reactions: 7
Can someone just tell her that nobody really wants to dress like her nor covet the pieces that she is shilling.
what the duck is that first outfit??? i can't believe someone would intentionally "style" their sweater around their waist so the sleeves are flapping around in front of their crotch with every step... here i was thinking it was only something you do when you are hiking, suddenly it gets too hot for your jacket and you don't have space in your backpack 😭

In her vlog, when talking about her styling client, Anna seems terrified to refer to her as "she". She keeps saying "this person" or less often "they". .
She gets paid £200 to suggest 10 outfits.
maybe this client used they/them pronouns? 200 pounds for something you could find on pinterest is insane tho, she's basically scamming people

Reactions: 8
The privilege of announcing „travel plans all booked for the rest of the year“, because she can afford multiple trips per year 🙄
Also, while I understand she doesn’t want to disclose where exactly in Mallorca they’re staying, this makes it seem like they’ll be able to just drive anywhere on the island to any of the recommendations - so the kid is not coming with them, right? They’re not touring restaurants with a toddler 👀 waiting for all those „it’s good to get away, isn’t it?“ type of posts.
View attachment 2934501
I too am going to Mallorca next week 🙀 I would be fascinated to see them in the wild, and that makes me feel so ashamed 😅 I will be actively parenting my own "little chap" who is around Ralphie Chops age though so I doubt our paths will cross 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone just tell her that nobody really wants to dress like her nor covet the pieces that she is shilling.
I used to follow Anna but haven’t in years. Why does her kitchen look like a cafe? 😂 looks like all of her outfit photos are in an empty cafe lol what is the plant thing she’s styled on it.

As for the brown waistcoat!!!

She was never a stylish person. She started out with makeup tutorials and skincare. I don’t understand how all influencers think they are experts in interiors, skincare and fashion. Some people have natural style, some people don’t! She would definitely fit right into the latter category!!!!

Reactions: 11