The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looks so forced and fake...what do they talk about?! Looks like they go just for the freebies
sam.preston mentioned she had got to pick a free outfit which explains why everyone who went was dressed in Arket head to toe.

I do find it hilarious that Anna who makes a massive deal of looking polished, elegant, chic etc. these days actually got beaten by Lily in the fashion stakes - her greasy hair / silk shirt / baggy jeans is her usual self vs. Lily actually looks quite nice in the blazer with the lippy, looks much more event / dinner appropriate.

I wonder if Arket sat them together on the table plan as they are unaware about the feud and they had no option but to be civil to one another (they got the freebies afterall!) - it appears they didn't spend much time at the event glued at the hip as they would have done previously...

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Lily still looks very boxy and try hard cool in her scruffy jeans and jacket look. Every single other person there seems much better dressed than lily or Anna.

Reactions: 18
Went to Arket while I was in Sweden a while ago, there isn't one near me and I thought it might be a good place for some nice quality basics.

Don't bother, honestly. I appreciate I'm a lot shorter than average but the sizing is ridiculous. Everything is oversized, but in a way that will only look good on tall slim people, mere plebs like me will look like wearing a bulged-out bedsheet while tripping over it. The colours were also all beige blandness. No wonder they're all there.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looks so forced and fake...what do they talk about?! Looks like they go just for the freebies
All I can see are her mouth and teeth…
Yes the whole expression is very fake, like she is pretending to be interested in everything else when she is just happy to attend the event, to get a set of clothes that she doesnt need for free.

Reactions: 5
Went to Arket while I was in Sweden a while ago, there isn't one near me and I thought it might be a good place for some nice quality basics.

Don't bother, honestly. I appreciate I'm a lot shorter than average but the sizing is ridiculous. Everything is oversized, but in a way that will only look good on tall slim people, mere plebs like me will look like wearing a bulged-out bedsheet while tripping over it. The colours were also all beige blandness. No wonder they're all there.
I like Arket because I’m tall, and some of their jumpers are lovely. However, the majority of their newer clothing options are rubbish.

Reactions: 9
I do find it hilarious that Anna who makes a massive deal of looking polished, elegant, chic etc.
What's weirdest is that she has never actually looked polished, elegant or chic?! Usually the total opposite.. she hardly ever even irons her clothes:
It's as though she thinks the more she talks about how her style is polished, elegant, chic, elevated or whatever then people will just believe it or it'll make it true.

Reactions: 11
Arket party with Lily & Anna side by side; fave moment of tattle life. I feel sorry for Lily. Also interestingly, I looked at Lily’s gram account for the first time an ages yesterday and thought the content was actually quite good. Upbeat and vibrant. Surprised 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i lost touch when i stopped watching these 2... can anyone fill me on on what happened between them?

i lost touch when i stopped watching these 2... can anyone fill me on on what happened between them?
If you go to the first pages of the last two threads you will realise none of us know why they are no longer friends. Many have speculated why which you'll find littered throughout the threads of the past year, but we just don't know

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.