The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing these hoofs?
And sorry not sorry but posting something like this is so disrespectful to the organisers. Got the train times wrong? For what can be considered as work event? It's a good thing she wasn't wearing shorts, white vest with no bra underneath, and flip flops. (I think she's possibly lying. As the bag, shirt, jeans, and hoofs are all Arket. She can't have just been wearing it for the day. I think she got in, saw that everyone was dressed smarter and decided to pretend this more casual outfit wasn't what she had planned to wear for weeks!)
1693570273420.png

---
Ah, btw. The Christmas chain beads are £400
🤯

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Lily’s outfit looks so much better than Anna’s here!! This must have been hard for Anna as she’s such a fashion girlie these days 😂
I also think Lily was the hurt one in the friendship as I don’t think Anna values friendship as much as Lily does.
Surely if you're going to an Arquet event which is one of her brands she would make much more of an effort?!

Reactions: 5
Lies again...... I don't know why, but as if fashion guru, organisational queen Anna wasn't in her planned outfit at the alloted time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lies again...... I don't know why, but as if fashion guru, organisational queen Anna wasn't in her planned outfit at the alloted time.
Maybe she wasn't planning to go as Lily was there and then changed her mind last minute? Meaning it wasn't on her outfit schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. Is this the first time in 18 months that they're at the same event?? Remember last year when they both went to multiple Christmas events in London in the same week and managed to avoid each other the entire time? What's happening?

Reactions: 17
(I think she's possibly lying. As the bag, shirt, jeans, and hoofs are all Arket. She can't have just been wearing it for the day. I think she got in, saw that everyone was dressed smarter and decided to pretend this more casual outfit wasn't what she had planned to wear for weeks!)
100% this.
She's always been a scruff, but looks like maybe she's finally gained some self awareness and hopefully the self-consciousness she felt during the whole event will be a lesson and a motivation to finally start dressing appropriately.
The actual state of her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She looks scruffy and underdressed.

Screenshot_20230901_143929_Instagram.jpg

It really says something when even Lily makes more of an effort!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks scruffy and underdressed.

View attachment 2418837

It really says something when even Lily makes more of an effort!
This photo is the perfect example for how she cant pull off the style she copies from others. It just doesnt suit her. Why is she incapable of adapting some things to make it work for her features and body?? Why does it always have to be a 100% copy?

Reactions: 20
Why is she wearing these hoofs?
And sorry not sorry but posting something like this is so disrespectful to the organisers. Got the train times wrong? For what can be considered as work event? It's a good thing she wasn't wearing shorts, white vest with no bra underneath, and flip flops. (I think she's possibly lying. As the bag, shirt, jeans, and hoofs are all Arket. She can't have just been wearing it for the day. I think she got in, saw that everyone was dressed smarter and decided to pretend this more casual outfit wasn't what she had planned to wear for weeks!)
View attachment 2418651
---
Ah, btw. The Christmas chain beads are £400
🤯
that "hahaha guys i'm so relatable i'm so busy i forget time so i literally don't make any effort when attending an event and instead of keeping it to myself i share i with you all" attitude makes me so bleeping angry lol, we all know she does duck all

Reactions: 15
I would love to have heard Lily’s de-brief to Rich on the Anna chat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those events always look super awkward I would hate them. Lily clearly feeling smug that she had a better outfit than Anna...maybe she didn't expect her to attend?

I have nothing against Anna as person, just that she has become so unrelatable

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the duck are those things on Anna’s feet? Genuinely confused.

I need Lily or Anna to put pass agg post up stat about ✨fake friends✨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.