The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wearing these hoofs?
And sorry not sorry but posting something like this is so disrespectful to the organisers. Got the train times wrong? For what can be considered as work event? It's a good thing she wasn't wearing shorts, white vest with no bra underneath, and flip flops. (I think she's possibly lying. As the bag, shirt, jeans, and hoofs are all Arket. She can't have just been wearing it for the day. I think she got in, saw that everyone was dressed smarter and decided to pretend this more casual outfit wasn't what she had planned to wear for weeks!)
View attachment 2418651
---
Ah, btw. The Christmas chain beads are £400
🤯
Excellent observation! Totally think you are right!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I know we all know that old bathroom drawer is bad but I didn't know it was THIS bad :sick:

1693728632428.png

1693728699489.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If you’re going to wear that much foundation, you need to wear a lipstick.
Not defending her, but I think it's my screenshot tool. It washes out the colour by default and I have no way of changing it!

Reactions: 5
20230903_112203.jpg

Saw this and it made me think of Anna - oh my word, we're having a 'yonks' moment, it's a twee chat situation!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg she’s so manic in todays video.

Also in the video she is doing her makeup for the Arket event, dressed in Arket clothes, but then wants us to believe it’s not what she intended to wear? Yeah right! Liar liar pants on fire.

It also goes to show that for all the nonsense she spouts in reels filmed at home like ‘the silk of the shirt elevates the casual jeans to an overall more polished look’ it falls completely flat in real life. Like this is her job and she’s even had expensive consultations and she still can’t manage to dress appropriately for a straightforward work dinner event? No wonder she felt so mortified but fibbing about it only makes it worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Love how Alison is still mentioned and she has researched all her products mentioned and was influenced to re purchase one. Alison is even more dull than Anna....

Reactions: 6
And she sold it on FB marketplace??? In that condition?? It needs to be burnt seriously.
I was quite shocked to hear she SOLD it. I hope whoever bought it knows about the mould and smell and rotting wood.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And she sold it on FB marketplace??? In that condition?? It needs to be burnt seriously.
i swear influencers are totally out of this world when it comes to their ego, just this week i read about a nyc influencer selling her USED mattress for 5000$ and then we have anna who sees a rotten, reeking piece of wood and thinks "oh my good, i should totally sell that"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna: “I’m such an emetophobe”. Also Anna: “that wall is rotten, but we prioritised making the under stairs look like ham for now. By the way, what’s that smell in the bathroom?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Watching Anna is just painful. I had a look at her blog (for something unrelated to her) and if you look at the most popular posts, there are 4 (of 9) from 2019 that are always up there. The newer ones are slightly changing. It’s crazy. One is a weekend wardrobe from Topshop. I would say those are still perfectly wearable outfits. I could cry if I see the difference between 2019 Anna und now. If I would actually really care.
And I would argue for most of her readers/viewers Topshop/next/H&M/whistles are still part of their regular shopping destinations. I don’t know what some people do but my “fast fashion” items last for years - definitely ancient compared to her “investment pieces” that will find their way to her depop in mere weeks.

Reactions: 17
IMG_0629.jpeg

she really doesnt need to shoot content on the street anymore
Just sit in various corners and steps of her house and snap the pics

for someone who has FREE spreadsheets and edits and endless tiktoks of what to wear for every occasion her outfit choice to Arket (and everywhere else) is beyond disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2424861

she really doesnt need to shoot content on the street anymore
Just sit in various corners and steps of her house and snap the pics

for someone who has FREE spreadsheets and edits and endless tiktoks of what to wear for every occasion her outfit choice to Arket (and everywhere else) is beyond disappointing.
What kind of outfit is this? A jumper and flip flops? Are her feet in a different season from the rest of her body?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What kind of outfit is this? A jumper and flip flops? Are her feet in a different season from the rest of her body?
Don't you know that it's jumper & sandal season and Anna is so here for it?
---
She's going on about an "understairs bathroom". Where's the bath?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.