The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first thing I noticed in the kitchen tour video was the echo, and I wondered how she planned to film in this kitchen. She should use a mike, but since she doesn't use an iron/steamer on her clothes, or brush on her hair, I am not holding my breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is this photo? Does she just not bother doing her hair or wearing make up anymore? She’s never been conventionally pretty but she seems to be doing everything she can to make herself as unattractive as possible these days 😳🤢
Why do her arms long so freakishly LOOOONG 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think this Vinted sponcon has given her license to just keep shopping. The yellow Totem dress is already on the chopping block. Something beige with the tags still on too.

I'm sure she'll have a whole new shopping list as a result of this Allison Bornstein session.

Reactions: 10
I think this Vinted sponcon has given her license to just keep shopping. The yellow Totem dress is already on the chopping block. Something beige with the tags still on too.

I'm sure she'll have a whole new shopping list as a result of this Allison Bornstein session.
I feel like Allison has probably just told her everything she could have learned for free from us by reading these tattle threads

Number 1 being 'that yellow toteme dress does less than nothing for you'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her hair looks so bad - what happened to the deep brown glossy well cut locks?!
Since when is her hair ever well-cut? She often writes about hating to go to the hairdresser. Lol.
---
IMG_8590.jpeg

had to click on the link to see whats the dupe she is showing. How tf is that a dupe? Ps/ I dont shop at mango or do clothing onlineso she isnt gg make money from my clicking or purchases!

IMG_8589.jpeg

So boring everything is cream, brown, woven and barely there (and ALL in ONE outfit). 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Since when is her hair ever well-cut? She often writes about hating to go to the hairdresser. Lol.
---
View attachment 2309147

had to click on the link to see whats the dupe she is showing. How tf is that a dupe? Ps/ I dont shop at mango or do clothing onlineso she isnt gg make money from my clicking or purchases!

View attachment 2309148

So boring everything is cream, brown, woven and barely there (and ALL in ONE outfit). 🤢
She really thinks she's doing something with the knitted set that makes her look like hotdog.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
View attachment 2309147

View attachment 2309148

The model for the dupe is also wearing a size that fits. I still hate the look but at least she’s wearing it properly unlike Anna wearing something that looks like a paper bag. Something doesn’t have to be figure hugging but it still needs to fit

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.