The Anna Edit #23 Surprise surprise it's beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever heard of a lint roller?

Actually I seem to remember her waving around an expensive Steamery one during her 'how to look after your clothes' (lol) series. That was worth it hey Anna
her clothes are often in worse condition than mine and i have 2 dogs and 10 cats 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tbf those cookies are the only decent thing she's contributed to the internet

i adapted the recipe a bit and make them semi occasionally. always get compliments. will never admit that they're from her though x
Would recommend trying Broma Bakery's recipe. I also used to use Anna's recipe, but Sarah's are SO much better!
---
Has she ever heard of a lint roller?

Actually I seem to remember her waving around an expensive Steamery one during her 'how to look after your clothes' (lol) series. That was worth it hey Anna
🤢 it's because of the polyamide.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who looks after the baby? He's never even in the background when her and Mark are together, where is he?

Reactions: 2
IMG_8523.jpeg

a career FLEX to OUTSHINE Poobs who recently announce her being on the board of some content creator thingy? How *exciting* for Beigey Anne!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2299662

minimal style minimal colour minimal everything
True, but that’s the best photo I have seen of her in a long time. At least she wears two different colours and it’s not a complete jute tent or beige asylum outfit. Just shows that she dresses more normal when she has to interact with the real world. Her other outfits are strictly influencer events or to pose for the internet. No to actually live a life in them.

Reactions: 5
Serving sophisticated…..head chopped off, feet chopped off, covered in lint and bobbling. More like serving washing basket. I do wish she would pay for a decent photographer, or at least send mark to the local college….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if you cropped her head, she could serve as some "what to wear when you are 95 and want to be chic" inspo
Please. The grannies I know wear colour, clean clothes that fit and proper bling that isn’t Mejuri tat. Oh, and they brush their hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So she needs to copy someone else on how to 'style' a t-shirt and jeans yet makes her living as a style influencer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How is it spicing it up?
But then...

anna.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.