Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PRgift

Summer is almost over in the UK. She will be freezing!
Since she lives in La La land and won't be leaving the house she'll be fine. She's probably got herself wrapped up in that manky old dressing gown of hers for most of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

katz2022

Chatty Member
She’s back! And the post has boiled my piss. A lot of people haven’t been abroad in a long time. She’s so out of touch.

she also seems to hate her kid. The tone is so off. I can’t stand this bloody woman.

bumblebee365

Ahh I was watching Lindsay Hollands latest youtube vid and she was promoting her therapist Gemma Perlin.... who also appears to be Anna's therapist(!) - there is a testimonial on Gemma's website written by Anna who mentions 'a low year' and 'mental health taking a battering' ... I wonder if this relates to when Ralph was born and she cut ties with Lily :unsure::eek:, it does make me think maybe her spending habits are a bit of a coping mechanism, and probably an unhealthy one at that, she shares so little with her audience I guess we will never find out.

• Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Anna sounds completely unhinged in the styling video. For one, Allison Bornstein is not innovative or interesting, so this extreme fangirling seems so OTT. She co-opted the 3 word thing from Tibi's founder and why would I listen to someone who rose to fame attempting to sum up celebrities' style in 3 words when said celebrities have tons of money and a cadre of stylists, brands and consultants telling them what to wear? Celebrity style is manufactured and inauthentic. Also, Allison's advice only really works for people who can wear straight sizes and haven't been purposefully excluded from participating in fashion.

I hope Allison told Anna to iron her jeans, to stop wearing things that drown her and to stop storing her clothes in damp rooms because that would be priceless advice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
They've gone away for a week without Ralph & on the second day they didn't even leave the hotel! They had a supermarket lunch in their room! Surely one of the loveliest parts of going on holiday is going out & discovering new places for lunch - particularly as they don't have a toddler with them to look after. Even buying a simple lunch & eating outside is surely nicer than eating a supermarket lunch in their room which would be more necessary when you have a small child with you who needs their afternoon nap.
Her face was obviously too puffy to leave the room - too much crying after sex?

• Haha
  • Sick

Blythwood

If you've already cut down your work week to four days and then need to GO TO THE SEA after three hours of work on a Monday to "feed your soul", it is safe to say you need to consider a career change.

• Haha

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
She’s such a liar. She panicked, picked something bizarre to wear and then regretted it when she saw everyone else.

Ursaarctosarctos

I would not broadcast my kitchen looking like this 💀 Style that goddamn shelf woman! What happened to all that nice ferm living/HAY stuff she bought?! The kitchen's been done for like 3 weeks now and there's not even an unlabelled bottle of olive oil or an Aesop hand soap in sight, which is the least you'd expect from an influencer kitchen "reveal". She's waiting to see how Brittany Bathgate styles her new kitchen I should expect...

The flowers somehow make it look even more sad, like a funeral home
I always thought her flat nicely decorated. Why is she failing so badly when it comes to this house? Then again she also used to have good taste in clothes and makeup... Something went very wrong somewhere.

peppin

VIP Member
Like where would you even wear this?! 🤣 they look like my bridal pjs.

She is also saying it was so nice to switch off but was busy planning in Mallorca. They clearly just went on this trip to get content lol and have probably claimed it back as work expenses ...
she lowkey looks like cult leader 😭 with the unkempt hair and jesus-like clothes

• Haha

PRgift

Anna is in such a privileged position where her work (or perhaps main source of income is more accurate as she’s evidently not working very hard) is related to something most people have as an interest or hobby on the side. There is so much she could do to develop and improve, @peppin mentioned photography/posing classes, or she could do some proper research and really think about the content she’s producing and dig a little bit deeper. Anything but posting yet another affiliate link to a dupe that no one asked for.

Having that amount of time on your hands is such a luxury and it really annoys me that she doesn’t seem to be using it very constructively. The quality of her work should in theory be improving but her sense of entitlement means she feels she has a right to make a lucrative living without making any effort. The same old tired content that looks so shoddily put together rehashed in slight variations over and over again. An outfit picture in a different setting, bricks instead of a fence, how novel – you really are spoiling us!
---
And don't get me started on Mawk's arsehole antics... I just cannot believe that is the supposed full-time employment of two people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

icannoteven

VIP Member
They look a couple of sizes too small to me!
Remember how she bought that pair of scruffy too small CELINE loafers (on vinted or watever) cos she saw them on Lizzy for ages: then she bought an expander to try to fix the loafers so she could barely squeeze into them, she raved like a loonie over them. But since then no more sight of the loafers
Must have sold them off or chuck under her bed etc

• Haha
  • Wow

peppin

VIP Member
So she has the architectural carbuncle of her new kitchen, new steps, new turf has been laid in the garden, but did not bother to refresh the exterior of the house with a new coat of paint? Looks terrible 😔
View attachment 2370792
it looks so bad, literally like a collage of two different houses put together 🥴 do you think they know that owning a house is basically a never-ending process of maintenence? there is always something that needs fixing... the roof looks pretty old and since they already couldn't afford some kitchen features, i'm not very confident they realise what a financial burden it is

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Since when is her hair ever well-cut? She often writes about hating to go to the hairdresser. Lol.
---
View attachment 2309147

had to click on the link to see whats the dupe she is showing. How tf is that a dupe? Ps/ I dont shop at mango or do clothing onlineso she isnt gg make money from my clicking or purchases!

View attachment 2309148

So boring everything is cream, brown, woven and barely there (and ALL in ONE outfit). 🤢
She really thinks she's doing something with the knitted set that makes her look like hotdog.

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Concentration camp chic for Ralphie chops. I loved wearing bright clothes on my boys. She really is s parody of a person.

• Haha