Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She’s back! And the post has boiled my piss. A lot of people haven’t been abroad in a long time. She’s so out of touch.

she also seems to hate her kid. The tone is so off. I can’t stand this bloody woman.
It really seems like she doesn't enjoy being a parent and often comes across as though she resents the kid.

Mark always wanted kids, while she seemed reluctant. People thought she was fibbing about being unsure on having kids, but since she's had Ralph I'm more inclined to think she was telling the truth for once.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

icannoteven

VIP Member
She shd have written
Correction

i am a shopaholic with minimal style and i am buying a whole new wardrobe every week

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I get being excited for a first proper holiday after a few years, but she acts as if she isn’t able to work part-time and as if she isn’t taking weeks long breaks four times a year. Yeah go relax from your arduous job of doing nothing.

Hally34

VIP Member
All of these renovations she’s doing do not suit her house at all. She bought the wrong style of home. She should’ve bought a late 90s new build with big rooms where shiny modernisation doesn’t look so odd
Yes! I’m so surprised from all the character of the house and then they decided to keep and renovate the original windows and yet now they are doing it up like a new build but with scandi influences. How is what they are doing with the extension and now the loo going to connect with the rest of the house with the sash windows, stain glass front door (if I’m remembering correctly), coving / ceiling roses etc and original fireplaces. A downstairs loo with more traditional influences in the shape of the tap / cabinet door handles, toilet flush etc would have worked so much better. You can still keep it minimal and use modern influences such as the use of tiles whilst also not fighting the style of home and the character it has. They are getting these featureless spaces to work in this style (I think both rooms looks cold, lifeless and dull) but how will it apply to the rest of the house and gel with the original features. This Reno is such a horror show…

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
I’m preggo at the moment and I’m going out of my way to buy all the colourful clothes for my boy, because there’s a finite amount of time where children want to wear bright clothes before it’s not cool anymore. Let them be kids - they can wear muted colours when they grow up.

• Heart

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
That kitchen is absolutely disgusting! It doesn't suit the house and is the most revolting depressing colour I have ever seen!

Kb29

Sorry but I think Anne has completely lost it. Thinking of oUtFitS in bed?? With the same path breaking vest top and earth shattering denim shorts? What is wrong with these people? It's stopped being fun even to make fun of her now.

• Haha

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Sorry, I know we’re very “free the nips” here, but she needs to wear a bra with tops like this - it does nothing for her shape at all.

• Heart

imtakingabath

VIP Member
She’s back! And the post has boiled my piss. A lot of people haven’t been abroad in a long time. She’s so out of touch.

she also seems to hate her kid. The tone is so off. I can’t stand this bloody woman.
I was just going to say, this really just reads like she hates being a parent! I was so excited to take my son on his first holiday abroad, but they decided to go child free! And how mean do you have to be to begrudge sharing food with your toddler?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
anna's taste IS literally whatever's trending lmao, she's delusional
Absolutely hilarious that both Anna and Lily claim that they don’t follow trends when it’s all they do. Anna copies outfits from other instagrammers, and Lily thinks she’s not following trends because she only talks about things that were trendy three months ago. They are both so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

andreaoid

She definitely should have stayed childfree. But she didn't want to lose Shoreham's Ryan Gosling to another woman who would have a child with him so she folded and had Ralph. And now we have a prime example of what happens when people force women to have children when they are not ready or willing to have one. I actually feel for her (as a childfree woman myself) as she's stuck with an irreversible decision forever.

• Haha

PRgift

Anna truly is in her fangirl era. Having a single white female moment. The obsession with AB is becoming quite spectacular.

In general I find influencers creating imaginary outfits to wear in imaginary scenarios very tiresome. What I'd to wear on a coffee date, how to look chic in the post office queue.

• Haha

PRgift

Honestly, who are these people messaging her asking for details of what she's wearing when it's a bloody grey jumper and jeans?!
I'm too old for this shit.

• Haha

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Just how lazy are those sit down videos? 25 minutes of sitting at her dressing table plastering herself with freebies. And they’re all like that, except that sometimes we get a bit of empty kitchen and a literal whiff of bathroom. No cutaways, nothing that makes it look remotely visually interesting, ever. You’d think that Mawk would now be able to do some of that, but his contribution is probably just saying “yeah, babes, that’s great.”

Meanwhile Lily’s video featured a whole bunch of different locations and some form of editing. I found the contrast between them quite stark this week.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I cannot believe the drawer full of cans lying on their sides. So luxe 😂 For the size of the kitchen, this isn't a lot of storage space for dried goods. Regardless of if they need the space or not, it still seems so small.

I can't take credit for it because the kitchen was already done when I moved into my house, but I have a little pull out spice cart type thing between the hob and the wall. So convenient. I would totally choose something like this if I ever redo a kitchen.

• Haha

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
Even if she's batch filming the 30 days outfits, she could have made sure there were a mixture of outfits to suit the weather and then matched the appropriate outfit with the day's weather. Also if she wore a dressing gown between outfits, it would be less obvious it was all done at the same time. There you go Nana. You're welcome for the tips and it's not even remotely like my job.

• Heart
  • Haha