Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
All her occasions; errands, nursery run, park, blah blah blah
Yes she’s trying to guess occasions for normal women which she thinks they change outfits for. She has no clue that most of us get dressed in the morning and then just do everything in that one outfit we chose for the day. This must be an absolutely crazy concept to her. In her dream world, women have tons of time to catalogue and archive their capshule wardrobes, before changing three times a day into different uniforms for errands, the park, shopping, nursery/school run (which she probably thinks everyone has to do). I know she does a good job hiding it, but she’s just as clueless as Lily. Their friendship made so much sense.

Reactions: 22

PRgift

When she says she bought the boots she actually means she paid for them with a voucher that was given to her as a form of payment for the post?

peppin

VIP Member
And she paid $375 for this hour long session and recommends to do this twice a year
who tf needs a person to tell them what to wear twice a year??? unless they're a celebrity... also isn't the whole point of a capsule wardrobe to buy things you will wear repeatedly and for a long time? if you have enough new shit to require a session with a stylist and a complete rebrand of your personal style a few times a year, you surely have anything but a capsule wardrobe

(and if you are THAT clueless and cannot put outfits together from a scratch even though it's your job, you probably shouldn't make content about style and fashion 🥴)

• Heart

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
It’s because of bloody Brittany Bathgate.

Anna is the epitome of:
View attachment 2399432
I just had a look at Brittany's Instagram because I've heard her mentioned loads but never seen her - it's creepy how much Anna copies everything about her, right down to the black nail varnish on her toes! It's sad that Anna literally has zero personality of her own and can't cope unless she's obsessively copying someone else - it doesn't say great things about her confidence or self esteem 🤷🏻‍♀️

katz2022

Chatty Member
I totally get people going away without their kid but most people will say they missed the kid - she sounds so begrudging of a toddler being a toddler.
No holiday for Ralphie. I can’t imagine them ever taking him on holiday - I suspect her parents are doing most of the child care / raising

• Sad

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Surely this isn’t food for a 2 year olds birthday party?!
Get over yourself Anne and do age appropriate party food for your kid! Not everything has to be Instagram-able 🙄
Everything has to be free though!

Same food Zoe Sugg had for her 2 year olds party (which Anna attended).

• Wow
  • Angry

peppin

VIP Member
packing guide by someone who has repeatedly posted videos that shouldn't be posted and couldn't even organise their kitchen layout? consider me sold 🤩

• Haha

woeisme96

Why do a kitchen renovation that is beyond their budget just to do a half ass job to try to keep it within budget? That kitchen is a nightmare, and if Mark made any of the design decisions to contribute to it, I’d half-jokingly consider divorce

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
All outfits of a woman who rarely leaves the house and never had an office job/worked outside her home. I’m not saying these outfits are impractical, but it’s all for instagram and you can tell. There’s nothing natural or realistic about the way she dresses for her followers. I don’t know why that irks me so much, sorry.

icannoteven

VIP Member
So this is why her kitchen is like that… for the sake of a thumbnail picture.
Insta kitchen. Not a real practical kitchen..
Not to say both ideas are mutually exclusive but she has made it so.

Attachments

Anna's life is just laughable at times. She does nothing all day. She literally includes making a sandwich, working out and putting her makeup on as part of her work day. Whereas most people have to fit these things around actual work.

I used to love watching YouTube 10 years ago, they all just seemed so relatable but these days their lives are so far away from what mine is it is actually funny.

I honestly don't understand how she has friends they all must find her lifestyle truly bizarre

peppin

VIP Member
Shes probably telling Mark she's working hard by posting every second on Instagram...
anna reminds me of me when i organise my table for 2 hours instead of studying to feel extremely productive lmao, except she's managed to monetise it

• Haha