Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Several posts here shake their heads at how Anna doesn’t try and improve, like go on photography courses, help with posing for pics, outfit choices etc.. Why would she? Her follower count is growing, inexplicably. The money keeps rolling in. To her badly air-dried head that’s probably all the successes you need.
She's definitely in her "work smarter (though that is debatable), not harder" era. There is no incentive for her to improve if she has steady growth in followers and enough money is rolling in to keep them content in the lifestyle they've become accustomed to. I feel like that's the case for most influencers these days. There might have been a good amount of work for the first 5 or 6 years, and right after she went full time, but if she doesn't have a personal interest in improving her content, nothing is going to change. She'll continue to ride on the coattails of the "cool girl" UK influencers with her leech of a husband in tow.
---
do you think these are real followers or bots? and tbh i don't think the industry will die as quick as some people predict, but i also think anna should really build some solid base bc even though she tries to uphold this unattainable, strictly wearing high-end clothes vibe now, she isn't from generational wealth, and their current lifestyle relies on her income and, even with that, they couldn't afford a bigger sink, not to mention that if mark wanted to get a job in the future (as if lmao), lazying around like a retired grandpa isn't the way to go 😭
If the sink is anything to go by, they don't have enough money and she really should be working harder 😂

Reactions: 5

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I s
How can Anna have got the train times wrong? Isn't Mark her PA? She has all these apps to organize herself and her wardrobe. Surely one of them would have added the train & event times to her Notion?
I still think she wasn't going to go as she saw Lily on the list initially but then saw the freebies and decided to brave it ...

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Surprise, surprise! She hasn't worn the butchered Loewe linen dress.
---
first normal fit she has worn in yonks 😬
Agreed. I'd buy these clothes off this outfit.
---
---

The patio floor is interesting. I don't care for the color and I think will get stained very easily. I understand the reclaimed brick (tile?), but if something happens you don't really have easy access to replacement parts. Do homes in Brighton Hove have issues with the salt air damaging walls or brick or whatever outside prematurely?
---
---

---

The patio floor is interesting. I don't care for the color and I think will get stained very easily. I understand the reclaimed brick (tile?), but if something happens you don't really have easy access to replacement parts. Do homes in Brighton Hove have issues with the salt air damaging walls or brick or whatever outside prematurely?
Sorry I keep quoting myself, but I also hate that weird seating area across from the island in the kitchen. It just seems so random and awkward.

Last edited:

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Compare her to Amy Bell and they’re chalk and cheese. The fake scandi look is awful and, frankly, quite childish in appearance.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Again, she makes it sound like they’ve just moved in and are on finishing touches with the house and garden. I understand that not every big house project can be done at the same time and they had some issues (?), but to me it sound like she’s pretending this is a new house 😁

icannoteven

VIP Member
Just looks so forced and fake...what do they talk about?! Looks like they go just for the freebies
All I can see are her mouth and teeth…
Yes the whole expression is very fake, like she is pretending to be interested in everything else when she is just happy to attend the event, to get a set of clothes that she doesnt need for free.

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
Yeah she did batch record the 30 days of outfits thing. I remember seeing a comment from someone on one that said something like “do I detect batched content?” And she replied yep batching is a must do when you only have a few days a week to work (or something like that). So it was all done in one go.
So pointless. It literally takes 30 mins Max per day to film and edit these silly little tiktoks

Reactions: 4

Great_Kate

VIP Member
It’s defo her psoriasis, and good on her. We are so used to seeing altered photos from other insta huns, this is refreshing.
Yes to showing real skin. But I will say I was shocked- because it looks so much worse than in recent years. There was always some showing but never so much, so dark/red and so wide spread. Either she filtered/covered it before or her condition has gotten way worse. I mean, living in a mouldy house cannot be good for your overall health but that looks like a severe flare up. Or it’s the cheap gold from her chav looking missoma or merjury stuff. Or medication. Or going through heavily scented soaps/creams/laundry detergent brought to you by her PO Box. Or the hormonal changes through her pregnancy.
Or she is utterly stressed out because her re-brand is 💩💩💩

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Anna loves a toe ring sandal?! That's news to me!

The Sezane outfit is the best one she's put together all year.

Hi guys I don’t mean to be rude but I just can’t work out what it is. Anna’s mouth/jaw moves really strangely.. does anyone know why it does that?

poopettemetis

VIP Member
No it's not haha. I think @poopettemetis just got the name confused (imo Allison is a bit forgettable, despite her tiktok success)

Allison Bornstein, who has the three word styling thing that has made her big on Tiktok:

Alex Borstein the actor from Marvelous Mrs Maisel and voice actor on Family Guy.
Omg, you're right sorry! I def meant ALLISON!

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She has psoriasis
Nothing in that image looks like psoriasis except for maybe some down at the bottom where the text is. She still has ugly knees. What looks like bad fake tan on her knees (they’re orange but could be a filter) and bruises on her legs.