Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uhhuhyeahok

At least she's wearing nip stickers though, she seems to have stopped wearing bras. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it seems to be more a look how skinny i am as opposed to bras are uncomfortable. Doesn't make for a polished look either.

Reactions: 5

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I think *she thinks* that she's working hard. Uploading a tiktok video every day is comparatively harder (to her) than uploading one shitty vlog per week. Her life has just been so easy and lazy that even a minimal amount of extra work seems overwhelming to her.

I can't believe this is the same person who wrote a book while uploading two decent videos every week. Mark quitting his job/getting fired(?) was the beginning of the end. (edited for grammar)
Shes probably telling Mark she's working hard by posting every second on Instagram...

I dont get why she acts like a princess never step into the kitchen this reno when she was very involved in flat reno?? And also how the hell they did end up with less storage in bigger kitchen than their flat?? I also dont understand the stupidty of having two bench in the same room just get a big island with storage and seating like Eyeswoon' kitchen.

Attachments

PRgift

Someone commented on her post from yesterday that the clothes she's showing are outside of most people's budgets. That comment was quickly deleted. I love how many influencers have such huge egos and at the same time are so incredibly thin skinned. No one should have to be subjected to abuse online but deleting any comment that doesn't involve a person fawning over how marvelous you are?
I forgot to add, the person who commented on that same post, 'have you lost weight? Your legs look amazing' can do one. I bet Anna was wetting herself that all her bizarre posturing to let the world know she's slim hasn't gone unnoticed.

• Sick
  • Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
botox won't reverse the wrinkles/lines that were already there before the application tho, it's preventative meaning the lines would stay but wouldn't get deeper
True, I am seeing less movement in her forehead in the last few weeks so it’s possible.. the lines she had already will take a while to soften and I doubt they’ll disappear completely. It might be the lens on her camera softening the expression lines too I suppose. Zoe was getting Botox I’m convinced before she got pregnant so maybe Anna’s started with it too..

• Wow

Loolar

Trendy Tabis by Maison Margiela. In my humble opinion they lack everything original japanese Tabis have and just lok plain stupid on all these influencers. They cost € 990.
Just had a quick google. Ah no haha, I'm safe from being cool for a hot minute. The closest to my tabis are the black trainers ish, but mine are way better. They come up to the ankle/mid calf. And are all cotton. Thanks for linking. Some of those (imho) like the western boots are just bad. But each to thier own ofc.

Great_Kate

VIP Member
View attachment 2299662

minimal style minimal colour minimal everything
True, but that’s the best photo I have seen of her in a long time. At least she wears two different colours and it’s not a complete jute tent or beige asylum outfit. Just shows that she dresses more normal when she has to interact with the real world. Her other outfits are strictly influencer events or to pose for the internet. No to actually live a life in them.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Lily’s outfit looks so much better than Anna’s here!! This must have been hard for Anna as she’s such a fashion girlie these days 😂
I also think Lily was the hurt one in the friendship as I don’t think Anna values friendship as much as Lily does.
Surely if you're going to an Arquet event which is one of her brands she would make much more of an effort?!

Loolar

Is that ugly shoe supposed to entice me to pay for the newsletter to see whole outfit?
I couldn't help think the same. Of all the thousands of clothing images she must have on her phone, laptop, hard drives this odd (dare I say granny working in the city chic?) shoe is the thing she thought would pull us in. Strange.
---
Fingers crossed she knows her limits and doesn't get Tabis to be like all the IG girlie clones of her dreams.
Are tabis trendy? I confess I've worn Japanese tabi boots for years. Started because they're great for dancing in at parties in Goa and they're so comfortable and I love the weirdness of them. Or are you talking about some sort of designer tabi style shoe that costs ££££. hey, does that mean I'm trendy for a hot second haha?

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I don't understand. If wearing jeans after a swim makes her feel icky, why not being a pair of leggings or sweatpants? I'm so confused.

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
I cannot believe she used “polished” and “groomed” to describe her style and said it with a straight face.

Also, who needs a separate outfit for the nursery run? Why was that one of the outfits she needed to create? Surely you just wear whatever you’re planning to wear that day? And a separate outfit plan for “errands”. Just goes to show how little she has going on that she thinks all these “events” need carefully planned outfits.
I whizzed through it so quickly I missed loads. She’s an idiot!
---
no idea what’s going on in any of these? The state of it!

Attachments

Last edited:

peppin

VIP Member
Not just working out, PLANNING her workouts. My workout planning constitutes of checking on the actual day how tired I am exactly and whether or not I have time for a break. Hers is arranging workouts in some sad beige adult sticker chart.
tbh if you have some goals you want to achieve, be it looks or endurance, planning and tracking your workouts is necessary... that being said, idk why anna's doing charts like she's getting ready for paris 2024