Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
I only wear dresses now...in the same post showing her wearing jeans 🤣 also those dresses are not for autumn. Bets on a 30 day of autumn outfits starting tomorrow?

Also who would ask about her outfit here. Jeans and a grey jumper? Groundbreaking!
---
I only wear dresses now...in the same post showing her wearing jeans 🤣 also those dresses are not for autumn. Bets on a 30 day of autumn outfits starting tomorrow?

Also who would ask about her outfit here. Jeans and a grey jumper? Groundbreaking!
---

She also mentioned how uncomfortable these shoes are yet she is promoting them. She is delusional.
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

peppin

VIP Member
She could also wear a thin little layering tank underneath, and ditto with the armpit clean. Steaming is perfect for that.
didn't she also write a few posts about how to take care of your clothes? she could just follow her own advice lol

• Haha

janedowe

Chatty Member
That mosquito nursery by the shop front back door is so awful, a rusty stagnant water tetanus hub that looks like it was left at an overgrown allotment? I don’t get it. Was the garden designer trolling them and seeing what they could get away with?

• Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
This is such a bizarre idea for someone with kids. Lamps next to the seat cushion is just asking to be kicked or knocked over. Where is the toy storage? This renovation has been done without even thinking about her son, does she lock him in a different room?! I get not wanting to become a 'mummy influencer' but at this stage it comes across like he isn't even thought about and the renovation is all about her wants (space for cookery videos on the island and a powder room for beauty images) and not to make a family friendly house.
I found the very sharp/pointy corners on their kitchen worktops a strange choice too - I know you can get corner protectors but that will ruin the look, they’ll be constantly taking them off for photographs 😂

martaS

VIP Member
She’s giving “George of the Jungle” x Pirate vibes
How bad is it of me to want this as a profile pic?

It's giving "we are jeujing up the company website and got in a professional photographer to make sure that everyone has a new mugshot, including Karen from HR and Joe from IT, and that they look like they are on pills/smoke weed before going in really love it here"

• Haha

katz2022

Chatty Member
Ideally yes, but society isn't really that understanding when it comes to women who want to child free or single. And Anna doesn't strike me as someone who would make the effort to actually figure out what she wants and then go for it, no matter how painful it would be, nor does she seem to have a friend group diverse enough to see different people leading different lives.
I’m child free by choice so don’t buy it I’m afraid

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
View attachment 2442961
Sorry if it's been posted already since her beige version is last season, but wow 880€ for Made in China? I doubt they went for an ethical production otherwise they would have produced locally so don't tell me "yeah but made in china doesn't mean it's bad quality". No, this coat is damn overpriced because if they wanted to produce ethically they wouldn't go all the way to China. It is astonishing that influencers like Anna that want to be seen as cultured still make the most superficial choices fashion wise.
---
And she didn't even wear the damn jacket. Now wants to sell it to get it in black 😆

About Toteme
View attachment 2442977
I think classing them as "it's a start" is bs.

Considering the price point of this product and it being a relative newcomer to fashion, it should be held to a higher standard. Why would you start a brand in the past decade of u don't commit to sustainability, fair working culture from its inception? Its a lot harder for already established brands to change working practises than the likes of toteme. If they are using their higher price points to use ethical ways to manufacture, then what exactly are they doing to demand such a price point?! Oh sorry I forgot, "marketing" ie giving away freebies to influencers and celebs

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Her head is giving lego
I've passed away :ROFLMAO:
---
Also, no topical product in the world can remove fine lines and wrinkles. So it could be botox OR it could be the camera/lighting playing tricks on our eyes. Sometimes these cameras don't show the true texture of the skin.
---
Also, no topical product in the world can remove fine lines and wrinkles. So it could be botox OR it could be the camera/lighting playing tricks on our eyes. Sometimes these cameras don't show the true texture of the skin.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aardvark

Chatty Member
There’s converse in the pic behind her, that would be a good look but she’s addicted to plain black plastic flip flops

w8g

VIP Member
Already posting to make the £££ she will have to be careful with what she posts elsewhere? Also can she not enjoy a week away without a full update 🤣 she's even treating us mortals to a blog post about vintage shopping in mallorca working so hard there!
Oh I thought she was a "curly hair girlie" 🤣 🤣 curly hair no more?

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I'm sorry Anna, but what is the outfit you're referring to here? Because this is merely a dress and a pair of shoes (that look so dumb with a mini dress). Glad you walked around your backyard with them on though. I see those scuffed soles!
IMG_0135.png

• Sick

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
Serving sophisticated…..head chopped off, feet chopped off, covered in lint and bobbling. More like serving washing basket. I do wish she would pay for a decent photographer, or at least send mark to the local college….

• Haha