The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she is keen to do videos on the renovation but Mark is not? She keeps looking to him and checking with him in a "is this ok?" sort of way. Maybe he thinks someone will steal all his ideas (ironic seeing as though his wife hasn't got an original idea or style in her body when it comes to vlog contact, mannerisms on camera, and clothing).
Their kitchen looks how I imagine an Aesop counter to look in a department store.

Reactions: 17
Aren’t they adding a gold sink and maroon countertops though ? The whole thing will look ridiculous.
Did Anna fall on her head the day they moved into this house? Did Mark slowly start poisoning her coffee everyday when he quit his job ? Because she’s been acting like a completely different person ever since. She used to dress nicely, have a semi nicely decorated home. Now it’s all about the cult : Amish outfits + wet poodle haircut + wework kitchen + her child’s disappearance/pretending he doesn’t exist

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For some reason I felt like watching some of Anna's really old weekly vlogs, from the time when the channel was still called ViviannaDoesMakeup. I know those are from 8, 9 years ago but wow, she looked so cute and happy and managed to film in an interesting, but relaxed way. I think I liked her especially compared to the manic loud vlogs by the Brit crew (Zoe, Alfie and the likes). Mark made only the occasional, mostly silent appearance.
Instagram really was her downfall creativity-wise. YouTube forced these people to actually do something by themselves, they had to put in a little bit of effort. The major move to Instagram was a mistake imho.

Reactions: 18
The brown monstrosity on the second row on the left…. I’m getting a static shock just looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think she is keen to do videos on the renovation but Mark is not? She keeps looking to him and checking with him in a "is this ok?" sort of way. Maybe he thinks someone will steal all his ideas (ironic seeing as though his wife hasn't got an original idea or style in her body when it comes to vlog contact, mannerisms on camera, and clothing).
Their kitchen looks how I imagine an Aesop counter to look in a department store.
I think she has lost her confidence for one reason or another, whether it is health reasons or relationship issues, not sure

Reactions: 8
Aren’t they adding a gold sink and maroon countertops though ? The whole thing will look ridiculous.
Did Anna fall on her head the day they moved into this house? Did Mark slowly start poisoning her coffee everyday when he quit his job ? Because she’s been acting like a completely different person ever since. She used to dress nicely, have a semi nicely decorated home. Now it’s all about the cult : Amish outfits + wet poodle haircut + wework kitchen + her child’s disappearance/pretending he doesn’t exist
Maroon counters??? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Drab and dreary
This looks like that poop poster you see every once in a while. Like, if your poop looks like this you might have this, if your poop looks like this you might need this. Let me see if I can find it.

ETA: found it!
IMG_9767.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This looks like that poop poster you see every once in a while. Like, if your poop looks like this you might have this, if your poop looks like this you might need this. Let me see if I can find it.

ETA: found it!
View attachment 2182080
Now I’m imagining Anna using the Bristol Stool Chart as inspo for her home renovations and fashion choices. Many, many years ago one of my classmates awarded a joke prize to our Geography teacher ‘for services to the colour brown’, because of his fashion choices. Anna is definitely a contender for that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I’m imagining Anna using the Bristol Stool Chart as inspo for her home renovations and fashion choices. Many, many years ago one of my classmates awarded a joke prize to our Geography teacher ‘for services to the colour brown’, because of his fashion choices. Anna is definitely a contender for that one.
That's it! The Bristol Stool Chart 😂

Reactions: 3
sorry me again 👋🏼 but genuine question. she always says she buys jeans 2 sizes too big to get a “relaxed” fit. but surely that doesn’t make them relaxed, it just makes them… fall down? if she wants a relaxed fit why doesn’t she just buy jeans specifically cut in that fit? i don’t understand 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
sorry me again 👋🏼 but genuine question. she always says she buys jeans 2 sizes too big to get a “relaxed” fit. but surely that doesn’t make them relaxed, it just makes them… fall down? if she wants a relaxed fit why doesn’t she just buy jeans specifically cut in that fit? i don’t understand 😩
I am starting to wonder if she has some strange body dysmorphia thing... constantly buying clothes that drown her - is it just so she can look like she has lost more weight than she actually has in reality post baby :unsure:

Reactions: 13
I thought the same! What in gods name is she on about?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.