The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Will we ever learn what happened to Anna and Lily's friendship?

• Do I look like I care??

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Yes, whenever Lily finally breaks down

Votes: 211 61.0%
  • No, because even they don't know

Votes: 71 20.5%
  • No, because nobody cares

Votes: 46 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the Amish Edit, everyone, where we continue to watch in horror as Anne continues to have one horrid fashion moment after the other.
Winning thread title credit goes to @Ivegotatheory <3

Nothing, absolutely nothing has happened, since Anna doesnt share anything from her life. Her hair continues to look a mess, but just like with her eyebrows, the inspiration seems to be "the more unkempt, the better".

No, we still don't know what happened between her and Lily and yours truly doubts we ever will ;D

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her tips and tricks for secondhand shopping are just...common sense 🤷🏻‍♀️

And it's VERY obvious Anne isn't secondhand shopping with the povvos at the charity shop. Only online, from curated resellers, and probably paying an arm and a leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I noticed her psoriasis on her arm was looking angry in her latest vlog. It used to just the patch on her leg, but it’s spreading quite badly. I wonder if this is the constant run down state or stress?

Reactions: 7
Oh I noticed her psoriasis on her arm was looking angry in her latest vlog. It used to just the patch on her leg, but it’s spreading quite badly. I wonder if this is the constant run down state or stress?
Yeah I was going to say, I don’t remember it being like that? (Obviously not judging, just wondering)

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was going to say, I don’t remember it being like that? (Obviously not judging, just wondering)
Same, I noticed it too and didn't remember seeing it on her wrist/arm before.

She really should've left that Loewe dress for someone else. It does nothing for her and it looks like she's wearing a grain sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came here to say her psoriasis flare up seems to prove she’s not well. I do hope she starts taking better care of herself.

Reactions: 3
What does she see in these beige, shapeless, literally potato sack items of clothing??
the designer logo / clout - she is such a sheep, she loves any oversized sack / jesus robe etc. so long as it is made by a cool make like raey / toteme / dishhhhhhh etc. irrespective of whether it is flattering or not :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I can’t bare her modeling in her reels, she acts so stupid, as if someone would walk around with hands in their pockets... Trying to act cool but she is just not.

Reactions: 9
These should come with an ED trigger warning. Not quite a humble brag!
Aren’t these the jeans she bought 4 sizes up during her pregnancy as she refused to buy maternity clothes? I mean it’s quite normal your body will be changing postpartum, but her obsession with it is truly out of control.

Reactions: 30
tbh I think those cabinets are really beautiful, they probably cost an absolute fortune. at least they are a nice wood, relatively simple and not too trend based, I think a lot of people who have had wacky bright pluck kitchens will regret them in a few years just like people who followed the trend of having dark coloured units a few years ago probably already regret theirs.

Reactions: 26
Pluck kitchens normally look like so much fun. (And yes, I have a kitchen in a “wacky” colour and don’t see myself regretting it.) Hers will probably just look like the cloakroom of a new-built theatre.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.