The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she says they were planing on putting up linen curtains all around for privacy? What’s the point of huge windows if you end up barricading up?

Reactions: 13
Had to switch off the video after a few minutes.
She could not give any information about the build without checking with Mawk.

That house is wasted on them.

Reactions: 27
Had to switch off the video after a few minutes.
She could not give any information about the build without checking with Mawk.

That house is wasted on them.
The worst thing is she isn’t clueless. She’s PRETENDING to be clueless

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Exactly. Mawk’s shrivelled little penis can’t get hard unless his wifemaiden defers to him.
I’m relatively new to this thread, is this really true? He always seem so quiet but I honestly skip the video if he’s in it so I’ve never noticed whether or not he’s domineering.

You wouldn't know they had a kid on those garden plans. A pond! No kids area! Then she says 'space for him to run around' but there's only so much 'running' that will amuse them, they could dedicate a great bit of that space to an area with a trampoline or swing/slide set without compromising on their grown up space too. It just seems selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You wouldn't know they had a kid on those garden plans. A pond! No kids area! Then she says 'space for him to run around' but there's only so much 'running' that will amuse them, they could dedicate a great bit of that space to an area with a trampoline or swing/slide set without compromising on their grown up space too. It just seems selfish.
One of the raised beds could be a sandpit and then when he outgrows it, it would blend in with the other veg beds.

Reactions: 7
I’m relatively new to this thread, is this really true? He always seem so quiet but I honestly skip the video if he’s in it so I’ve never noticed whether or not he’s domineering.
He's quiet, but in a sinister way. She constantly worries about what she says in his presence.
---
And I know it's been said before, but whilst just now we see constant stupid grins/giggles/grimaces.....where the hell are her BOTTOM teeth???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she always have one of her jean legs rucked up on her boot? Is it supposed to be some kind of ‘lewk’? It just looks unprofessional and messy 🙄
you don't get it, anna's coool cool 🤠 🤙🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That was my thought too! Where's the space for kid things?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her for ages. Does she not have any opening windows in the new kitchen? Just sliding doors? I couldn’t watch it through, she’s so boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you‘re trying to live this clean girl aesthetic don’t you need to actually look clean? Her hair looks ratty, nothing is ever ironed…she looked beautiful with the bob ✂✂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would very well hope that everyone seeing blood in their stool would bleeping pay their doctor a visit

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.