The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no doctor, but should u be eating salty crisps after a colonoscopy, would that not irritate the bowel?

Reactions: 8
After having my colonoscopy I wanted something fresh and cooling like a fruit salad and yogurt - she could have crohns or colitis - which is what I have - symptoms are similar to cancer - my doctor basically said well you either have colitis or cancer…..I do feel for her if that’s what was said to her too as it’s a scary wait

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen Mia Maples video? She said her psoriasis got really bad and she got really sick from hidden mould within her house..not even visible.

I’m amazed Anna is living in such a mould ridden house and hasn’t even tried to fix it or even considered it could be causing all her issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I was tired and breastfeeding and wanted to fall asleep so I watched her latest reno video. Anyone notice where she said “hallway-y”. Like “this will be “hallway-y”. The mold has gone to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she’s told her doctors about the mould?
is she even aware of the effects it can have on one's health? their approach towards the mould and rats has been very... nonchalant, which came as a surprise to me since there's a child

Reactions: 20
is she even aware of the effects it can have on one's health? their approach towards the mould and rats has been very... nonchalant, which came as a surprise to me since there's a child
Was it confirmed they had rats?! That’s actually horrifying

• Wow
Reactions: 5
damp and mould literally affects your immune system. whilst i wish her well health-wise, she’s a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 16
Crying out for some colour!
I mean, it’s not horrible. It’s definitely more money than taste, but gosh that’s going to be gloomy as hell for most of the year, and very sterile. Even with the windows, it just screams a good dose of SAD to me.
---
I’ve had one and I don’t remember feeling any irritation after.
To be fair, she lives with Maaaawwwwk so in comparison, crisps after a colonoscopy probably barely registers on the irritation scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean, it’s not horrible. It’s definitely more money than taste, but gosh that’s going to be gloomy as hell for most of the year, and very sterile. Even with the windows, it just screams a good dose of SAD to me.
---
It doesn't even look expensive. It could look chic with some nice handles and some open shelving that could be styled nicely, but the endless wooden cabinets with cutout holes in place of handles is really making me think of a school storage room lol. Are they even going to add a backsplash or some tiles or anything?!

Reactions: 16
The fact that the paper they've put down to cover the floor during construction looks like it's genuinely at home there is depressing. In fact it's nicer than the concrete
Omg I genuinely thought it was a beige rug Anna had chosen 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.