The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna is getting a lot of criticism on her Instagram Noble Panacea post. It's single use very expensive skincare. It's recyclable but as followers are saying, it still uses energy to recycle the packaging so is very wasteful. Noble Panacea is so expensive. A critic once wrote on here that after 10+ years of expensive skincare, Anna & Lily don't have amazing skin. I know that we'll never know what they would have looked like without the Allies of Skincare etc, but it's something I remember.

Reactions: 21
Anna is getting a lot of criticism on her Instagram Noble Panacea post. It's single use very expensive skincare. It's recyclable but as followers are saying, it still uses energy to recycle the packaging so is very wasteful. Noble Panacea is so expensive. A critic once wrote on here that after 10+ years of expensive skincare, Anna & Lily don't have amazing skin. I know that we'll never know what they would have looked like without the Allies of Skincare etc, but it's something I remember.
Has she always had comments limited? That’s never a good sign for an influencer

Reactions: 4
Years ago I used to put my Glossier link under her videos. I made £1000 credit over 18 months from my referral link, definitely in the right place at the right time. Anna would like them which I thought was gracious of her. As soon as Mark retired (sorry, started working for her), he deleted them.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Surprised those comments haven't been deleted after 2 days! But I doubt she'll address it. Also what's with the c*mshot (looks worse in the clip 🤢😆)
Screenshot_20230520-143731~2.png

I reckon this sort of thing is what contributed to the breakup though; Anna thought lily would hold her back from getting these high-end pretentious brand deals and convinced herself they were growing apart, because lily would/could never be part of the 'cult'.

Reactions: 7
sorry me again 👋🏼 but genuine question. she always says she buys jeans 2 sizes too big to get a “relaxed” fit. but surely that doesn’t make them relaxed, it just makes them… fall down? if she wants a relaxed fit why doesn’t she just buy jeans specifically cut in that fit? i don’t understand 😩
Exactly my thought. That would drive me insane.

Reactions: 4
Still watching some of those old vlogs (please judge me :D). While she and Lily worked together even in those early days, there clearly was a genuine friendship between them. They spent time together off camera, Mark and Rich would hang out on their own, and Anna and Lily - as different as they were- clearly clicked. Now, maybe this was spurred on by Anna and Mark living in London at the time, or because this was the early days of professional YouTubers, but they were more than just work wives in those days. I realize it's been ten years and people and their lives change. But it's still kind of sad that a friendship that seemed more genuine than other influencers friendships, ended that suddenly.

Reactions: 18
Currently watching her video. New exciting idea. If you're not currently watching something you can "archive it". I.e. don't declutter it straightaway. Isn't that what normal people do without giving it a daft name?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Currently watching her video. New exciting idea. If you're not currently watching something you can "archive it". I.e. don't declutter it straightaway. Isn't that what normal people do without giving it a daft name?
"Archive" is to chucking it in a bin as "capshul wardrobe" is to clothes I regularly wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cleanser she's promoting costs £170 quid. It's as well she got it for free, but ffs Anna have some integrity.

Reactions: 10
Realised I had a typo above. I meant "wearing" not "watching". Anna has admitted that she has one rail of clothes where she is trying to be more chic and polished so if the clothes don't fit her "chic rail" she is "archiving them" which she admits means moving them across her bedroom to the other rail. Anna is very excited about this "archiving" idea which she got from her current YouTube fashionista fave.
What about the clothes on the numerous rails in her dressing room. Is that the Deep Archive?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry, are we now calling, “putting clothes that don’t really fit anymore in a plastic box in the loft” archiving? duck off, Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I feel like this ridiculous deep dive into secondhand shopping is her way of allaying some of the guilt she has of being an influencer and making money off of people buying all the new tit she peddles (especially the tit she links BUT DOESN'T EVEN OWN).

It's a joke right when she says she feels more comfortable in her body now and feels more polished?! Wouldn't know it with all the potato sacks she wears.

Reactions: 14
I feel like this ridiculous deep dive into secondhand shopping is her way of allaying some of the guilt she has of being an influencer and making money off of people buying all the new tit she peddles (especially the tit she links BUT DOESN'T EVEN OWN).

It's a joke right when she says she feels more comfortable in her body now and feels more polished?! Wouldn't know it with all the potato sacks she wears.
Polished, my arse! Scruff bag

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry, are we now calling, “putting clothes that don’t really fit anymore in a plastic box in the loft” archiving? duck off, Anna.
Archiving the Anna way isn't putting them in the loft! It's moving them from the "Chic Clothes" rail in her bedroom to one a few feet away in the same room!
I'm sure she'll come up with a much fancier term for actually storing them in the loft. Maybe she'll use her app first then she can say she's catalogued them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_5393.jpeg

only Anne wld think that buying 2nd hand clothes is “saving the environment”

How is she saving the en environment when she is obsessively setting notifications for items that she is watching, buying 1930505 pairs of oversized jeans/ shirts/vest tops not just for herself but for her child as well.
Just in the name of her trying to change her style (i see no difference) or blindly following some trend (but fail or way too late on it)

and then she spends £££££ altering, paying for shipping (carbon footprint), and tools that stretch her second hand shoes cos they dont fit??

she is just another deluded shopaholic

her style isnt minimal chic/ scandi chic/ sustainably chic she has in mind. She is just a wannabe chic who is a hopeless shopaholc holed up at home spending time online shopping and calling it work. Fk off..

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I've stuck it out a good long while, but I just can't bear to watch this drip talk about "fashion" anymore 😖

Reactions: 10
her style isnt minimal chic/ scandi chic/ sustainably chic she has in mind. She is just a wannabe chic who is a hopeless shopaholc holed up at home spending time online shopping and calling it work. Fk off..
Couldn't agree more. I half wonder if she has some underlying issue, e.g. OCD - the way she gets one thing and then has to franctically get it in multiples, e.g. dishh clothes, new balance trainers, birkenstocks, 4 celine hobo bags (NB: the arket hobo couldn't be more similar to the newest one barring it is in suede), 3 loewe puzzles, djerf avenue sets, all those white / cream jeans she has been buying recently on tiktok...if I was Mawk I'd be a bit concerned - if not for her for their bank balances? I'm sure she is making decent money but the kitchen reno and her shopping habit must surely be causing quite a big dent?

Both the cream cos sleeveless tank and that old raggedy thick wool jumper were stained, the celine shoes were in awful condition and the hobo bag I suspect may be a fake considering how the leather looks quite different to the other ones she has - I would put good money on us never seeing these items again after the 'new in wardrobe' factor wears off after a couple of weeks and she moves onto the next trend / thing she is obsessing over.

She seems to be committed to scrapping the oversized look for a more 'polished' (ahem) look in her latest youtube video which she will just use as an excuse to shop for a whole new wardrobe :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
I think every item that influencers use for their videos can be used for tax write-off. Bad for Anna‘s shopping addiction but good for their financial situation, I guess.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't agree more. I half wonder if she has some underlying issue, e.g. OCD - the way she gets one thing and then has to franctically get it in multiples, e.g. dishh clothes, new balance trainers, birkenstocks, 4 celine hobo bags (NB: the arket hobo couldn't be more similar to the newest one barring it is in suede), 3 loewe puzzles, djerf avenue sets, all those white / cream jeans she has been buying recently on tiktok...if I was Mawk I'd be a bit concerned - if not for her for their bank balances? I'm sure she is making decent money but the kitchen reno and her shopping habit must surely be causing quite a big dent?

Both the cream cos sleeveless tank and that old raggedy thick wool jumper were stained, the celine shoes were in awful condition and the hobo bag I suspect may be a fake considering how the leather looks quite different to the other ones she has - I would put good money on us never seeing these items again after the 'new in wardrobe' factor wears off after a couple of weeks and she moves onto the next trend / thing she is obsessing over.

She seems to be committed to scrapping the oversized look for a more 'polished' (ahem) look in her latest youtube video which she will just use as an excuse to shop for a whole new wardrobe :rolleyes:
I could think of nothing more soul destroying than spending every day mooching around with no purpose. I genuinely think she’s trying to give herself a boost. The kid is in nursery or with grandparents during the day it seems. So what are they doing? I Genuinely think she’s trying to fill the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is depressed and feeling frankly a bit useless.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.