The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s so hard to say & determine re weight. I was on antidepressants for 5 years and came off in January, and had a baby July ‘22. I lost 10kg in about 3 weeks time simply by coming off the meds. Nothing in my diet or lifestyle had changed, and I’ve lost an additional 2kg since, so in total 13kg since end of January. My body also changed A LOT after having my baby and my hip bones now stick out a lot more.
It’s impossible not to notice as my clothes drape and hang funny, my hands and wrists are notably thinner, and my face looks more gaunt. The only thing that changed for me was coming off the meds.
We really don’t know if/why/how she’s lost weight, but angles and photoshop do make an impact.
Please ignore my lack of math skills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was very slim before Ralphiechops. Remember those tiny polka dot dresses.

What folks here call “gaunt” is probably a combination of being tired/unhappy and no longer being 25.

Reactions: 18
I also think she has lost weight but since it’s not very noticeable in her face, it’s not that super obvious. She was always slim, but now a bit more than before her pregnancy. I don’t think it’s a dramatic weight loss.

Reactions: 4
Watching her latest YouTube on the renovation.
She seems to know very little about it & refers to Mark for everything.

She seems nervous, like she has lost her confidence. She seems less mature than she was 10 years ago, like she has regressed.
I feel she is very unwell, I imagine her spending a lot of time in her room & wonder if Mark actually holds the rest together? Just putting that theory out there.

She is definitely unwell, and the psoriasis is a symptom.

Reactions: 29
The whole video was basically “Babes, what is this again?” - “A wall!” - “A wall, you’re so clever!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Watching her latest YouTube on the renovation.
She seems to know very little about it & refers to Mark for everything.

She seems nervous, like she has lost her confidence. She seems less mature than she was 10 years ago, like she has regressed.
I feel she is very unwell, I imagine her spending a lot of time in her room & wonder if Mark actually holds the rest together? Just putting that theory out there.

She is definitely unwell, and the psoriasis is a symptom.
How is she earning enough money for the costs of a million pound damp ruin plus a big renovation, when her useless waste of skin husband doesn't earn a penny?

Beauty Pie/Arket/Mejuri et al can't remotely cover it. There's the psoriasis stress right there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my. I’m only 1 minute in to the vlog and had to come immediately here to say ‘what the bloody hell is that extension??’ They’ve built a literal shopfront! I can see it on every high street, it’s SO awful to my eyes.

ETA sorry, context would be helpful, pic attached!
4E73263F-1AC9-4C96-9F81-EA891F662546.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Oh my. I’m only 1 minute in to the vlog and had to come immediately here to say ‘what the bloody hell is that extension??’ They’ve built a literal shopfront! I can see it on every high street, it’s SO awful to my eyes.

View attachment 2169988
ahahaha it's totally a shop front. and also a greenhouse come summer

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2169988
Oh put the bleeping HANDS down for five sodding minutes woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To each their own, but in a room that size I would’ve chosen a much deeper/bolder paint! Not beige!

Reactions: 12
Could their new kitchen be any more beige and bland? 🙄 Also it’s horrible. Why buy a big period house just to stick something bland and characterless in it?
it looks like some impersonal showroom, booooring

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.