The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In no way trying to "defend" Ana, but here pictures in somewhat chronological order. From left to right: before pregnancy, during pregnancy, few weeks after giving birth, and the most recent picture.
IMG_20230512_093347.jpg

Please tell me what drastic weight loss are you talking about? Those jeans look horrid and too big on her only because she's after certain *aesthetic* and refuses to wear her size.
(In case you're going to say "her face isn't as plump as it used to be", yeah that's what happens to most of us with age).

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
In no way trying to "defend" Ana, but here pictures in somewhat chronological order. From left to right: before pregnancy, during pregnancy, few weeks after giving birth, and the most recent picture.
View attachment 2164653
Please tell me what drastic weight loss are you talking about? Those jeans look horrid and too big on her only because she's after certain *aesthetic* and refuses to wear her size.
(In case you're going to say "her face isn't as plump as it used to be", yeah that's what happens to most of us with age).
We can agreed to disagree on this.

I haven't checked in with Anna's content for a couple of years. There is a noticeable difference in her size to me. It's what made me come here and comment.

Reactions: 10
For me it’s not so much that there’s a huge difference in her weight but more how much she is aware of it / presents herself. The constant mentioning of sizing, pulling out the waistbands, the sideways turns etc - she never used to do these things and I think that’s what is making me more aware of it as a viewer.

Reactions: 39
I think she is slimmer, mostly on her hips and thighs, but I wouldn’t say she looks gaunt or dramatically thinner. She’s always been slender.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s more that’s she’s a scruffy mess. Maybe a bit more gaunt, but her lank, greasy hair doesn’t help. She’s delusional that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How fitting that she just posted a “guide to looking polished”.

I don’t have TT so I can’t watch it, but I wonder what it will include. Don’t brush your hair? Dab some toothpaste on your top? Make sure your jeans always have nicely bagged out knees?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
79043565-E447-4BA4-902D-A140AA164120.jpeg
A951EF4C-C9D6-4CEE-A9D1-4D8C203FF339.jpeg

When you compare this image from 3 years ago to a recent one you can see that she has lost volume in her face as she has aged. Covid, baby and renovations would have aged most people to be fair! But it’s surprising (or not) that her seemingly elaborate daily skincare routine with all the latest innovations has not prevented this. Plus her hair suited her much better when it was shorter and more polished.

Reactions: 16
She has lovely eyes but you can't even see them with the eyebrows and the long hair drowning her face. The brows are too close to each other for her nose width so it's making her look cross eyed and angry in that pic. Whoever got into her head about this suiting her face needs to be fired. I wonder if she really likes this look or keeps it because of the big brows trend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are her arms covered in bruises…? She honestly looks so unwell. I used to really enjoy her videos back in the day but I genuinely can’t watch anything from her anymore. She just seems really off.

Reactions: 2
Why are her arms covered in bruises…? She honestly looks so unwell. I used to really enjoy her videos back in the day but I genuinely can’t watch anything from her anymore. She just seems really off.
It’s psoriasis I think

Reactions: 1
I'm telling you, it's the damp moldy house that's making her look gaunt and making her psoriasis act up. Who knows what the construction workers released when they were taking out the back wall.

She mention in the smoothie with no banana reel that she has gut issues. Bring on the pseudoscience, Anna!!!

Reactions: 18
I’m another one that doesn’t think she is smaller than her pre baby weight. She just swamps her frame in ugly clothes now, then does tik toks on how to look polished 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m another one that doesn’t think she is smaller than her pre baby weight. She just swamps her frame in ugly clothes now, then does tik toks on how to look polished 🤣🤣
You know the ole saying Nana - you can't polish a turd.

I actually think she did look polished in thr past.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s psoriasis I think
Ah ok, I didn’t know she had that and now feel bad! Good for her for not covering it up, although I still don’t think that she looks well in general. She could be stunning but this style and the unflattering makeup are just sucking all the life out of her and the constant flow of new clothes makes me anxious.

Reactions: 4
So we're just ignoring how jeans that used to fit her less than a year ago are now too big and she's having to size down 2-3 sizes when buying new stuff? Two pics of her wearing the same jeans 30 weeks apart for posterity (+ one in a similar fitting top).

I wouldn't go as far as saying she looks gaunt or unhealthily thin but it's definitely a big difference for a few months on someone who was already slim. Good for her if it was done healthy and she feels good but I get the impression from her recent behaviour that she's currently got an unhealthy obsession with her size...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think it’s so hard to say & determine re weight. I was on antidepressants for 5 years and came off in January, and had a baby July ‘22. I lost 10kg in about 3 weeks time simply by coming off the meds. Nothing in my diet or lifestyle had changed, and I’ve lost an additional 2kg since, so in total 13kg since end of January. My body also changed A LOT after having my baby and my hip bones now stick out a lot more.
It’s impossible not to notice as my clothes drape and hang funny, my hands and wrists are notably thinner, and my face looks more gaunt. The only thing that changed for me was coming off the meds.
We really don’t know if/why/how she’s lost weight, but angles and photoshop do make an impact.

Reactions: 12
So we're just ignoring how jeans that used to fit her less than a year ago are now too big and she's having to size down 2-3 sizes when buying new stuff? Two pics of her wearing the same jeans 30 weeks apart for posterity (+ one in a similar fitting top).

I wouldn't go as far as saying she looks gaunt or unhealthily thin but it's definitely a big difference for a few months on someone who was already slim. Good for her if it was done healthy and she feels good but I get the impression from her recent behaviour that she's currently got an unhealthy obsession with her size...
Her kid is less than 2 years old! First year postpartum looks very different to second.

Reactions: 2
I'm telling you, it's the damp moldy house that's making her look gaunt and making her psoriasis act up. Who knows what the construction workers released when they were taking out the back wall.

She mention in the smoothie with no banana reel that she has gut issues. Bring on the pseudoscience, Anna!!!
She's talked in the past about how she used to have IBS.

Her kid is less than 2 years old! First year postpartum looks very different to second.
Oh I'm sure! I do get that and it's not really about the weight loss itself just the way she's been acting. My comment was more aimed at those claiming she's not actually any smaller and it's only the clothes making her look so

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.