The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she can wear a US size 6 shoe. Her shoes would blow out like The Hulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she really does seem to do nothing but online shop all day... the compulsion must be pretty bad if she is going beyond the many websites operating in the UK (vestiaire, vinted etc.) to importing stuff from US sites like the realreal / Australian sites like Dishh where you have to pay hefty customs / taxes / imports etc.

I am starting to think that her therapist (she briefly mentioned earlier on in the year) has probably taught her to not read comments / feedback as a coping mechanism for her MH if she was wobbly / insecure after becoming a mother - so she can maintain the 'good vibes'. This plus Mark screening everything on her socials as his paid job (even very light hearted comments like wow you shop a lot / you have a big wardrobe etc. get deleted within hours I have noticed) and effectively acting as a yes man means that she is becoming increasingly detached from reality.

Over time I also see why Lily wouldn't want to associate with her, whilst she has her faults at least she remains relatively grounded -actually wears stuff in her wardrobe (and admits she gets looks wrong even from time to time) and seems to enjoy being a mum rather than act like their kid barely exists wearing ridiculous impractical beige outfits everyday...

Reactions: 8
Lily is way more grounded and relatable. I've been following them both since the beginning and I can't get over how much Anna has changed. She's so smug now and I really cannot stand her. Her photos & fashion choices are dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lily is way more grounded and relatable.
you know the bar is 6 feet under hell if lily's the more grounded and relatable, lmao

imo no full-time influencers are relatable to people who aren't in the industry, simply because they don't get groceries, clothes, vacations, cosmetics treatment or furniture for free and don't have the luxury of considering making a reel about their food work... I think lily might seem relatable bc she shares her "struggles" (written in question marks because she milks most of them for content), but people should realise that her talking about for instance not being content with her body isn't their fellow busy mother of 2 juggling her work and family life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
you know the bar is 6 feet under hell if lily's the more grounded and relatable, lmao

imo no full-time influencers are relatable to people who aren't in the industry, simply because they don't get groceries, clothes, vacations, cosmetics treatment or furniture for free and don't have the luxury of considering making a reel about their food work... I think lily might seem relatable bc she shares her "struggles" (written in question marks because she milks most of them for content), but people should realise that her talking about for instance not being content with her body isn't their fellow busy mother of 2 juggling her work and family life
Completely agree, the fact that lily seems grounded in relation to Anna is shocking because she is extremely entitled and snooty (and racist).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol
Her content pillar is now obsessively searching the internet for used+ past season+fugly designer items that she thinks she wants / copy from other “cooler” fashion girls like Lizzy (who is another copycat on her downward spiral)
But hey Anne is being all sustainable and minimal by hauling pre-loved items! She thinks she is setting such a good example. In reality she is just another shopping addict with zero style.
There’s nothing sustainable about having clothes shipped from America!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It gives me shivers down my spine whenever she says ‘me and the boys’ - you realise everyone HATES your partner right? 🤢
BD5676C9-42CF-4E37-A7D3-0C417580BED8.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That price isn’t bad for Celine
It is when the shoes are so worn out!!! not to mention they're ugly as duck!
---
I don't think she lost that much weight either
as someone who used to watch Anna a while back and is only just checking in with her now... she appears to have lost a lot of weight. Maybe if you've been following her for a long time you might not have noticed. but she's significantly smaller than when I last look at her instagram/blog! her clothes hang on her body weird and it's really noticeable.

Reactions: 6
Lily is way more grounded and relatable. I've been following them both since the beginning and I can't get over how much Anna has changed. She's so smug now and I really cannot stand her. Her photos & fashion choices are dire.
Anna was a favourite of mine back in the day, I really enjoyed her low-key vibe and her taste in clothes and makeup, I feel like she went downhill since she moved to Brighton, along with the coming of the werewolf eyebrows. She's a fashion victim, I can't remember the last time I admired a look of hers. She's so fake now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
her clothes hang on her body weird and it's really noticeable.
imo it's such a drastic difference only because she went from her whistles-everything-fits-tight era to wearing exclusively beige XXXXL bedsheets, these pics are about a week apart
20230511_173720.jpg

20230511_173809.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Over time I also see why Lily wouldn't want to associate with her, whilst she has her faults at least she remains relatively grounded -actually wears stuff in her wardrobe (and admits she gets looks wrong even from time to time) and seems to enjoy being a mum rather than act like their kid barely exists wearing ridiculous impractical beige outfits everyday...
The general consensus on Lily's thread is that she doesn't much enjoy being a mum at all and only had kids to tick a box. Most days she locks herself away in the attic and lets #PoorRich get on with the childcare.

Anna always said she was undecided on having kids (although many people didn't believe her when she said this) but Mark was 100% into having kids. He was ready for kids years before she had Chops but she was not. They spoke about it on the podcast.

While we don't know what happened between Anna and Lily, it seemed like Anna was the one who did the dumping, since Lily was all out of sorts and 'wobbly' for a while.

Reactions: 15
2cfc7921a8ea83cbfbae63c122626a1a--sarah-labyrinth-labyrinth-movie.jpg

The jeans and ugly loafers reminded me of Sarah's outfit in Labyrinth. Much 80s.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
imo it's such a drastic difference only because she went from her whistles-everything-fits-tight era to wearing exclusively beige XXXXL bedsheets, these pics are about a week apart
View attachment 2163218
View attachment 2163219
There's barely any difference between those photos because it's only a week.

If you haven't been watching her for a while and are only just checking back in like I am, then the weight difference is VERY noticeable.

I'm not talking about clothes fitting differently because they are loose/tight, I'm talking about how she looks gaunt compared to how she used to look.

Other people have pointed out how Anna is body checking and always mentioning her smaller size now too. It's not just me that's noticed this change!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.