The Anna Edit #22 The Amish Edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna, when she has free time to use as she likes: "You know me, half an hour in Waitrose on my own -- that's a good day right there!"

Wow. That is bleak. She sounded genuinely giddy too, it's not like she was being sarcastic. She's like a stepford wife.

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 5.54.55 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She actually got some old loafers fit for the bin and got them re-soled and polished to look like loafers fit for the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Are those Lizzy's old Celine loafers? If not, that is 100% the inspiration/obsession.
She said she was inspired by Lizzy. Judging from the state of those shoes, I wouldn’t be surprised if these really belonged to Lizzy. They are manky!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Calling BS on her being after these hideous shows for three years. Absolutely not.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are those Lizzy's old Celine loafers? If not, that is 100% the inspiration/obsession.
the irony of lizzy, the one obsessively copying everyone around her, being copied by anna is just *chef's kiss* really demonstrates how they influence each other rather than the general public

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh I had to come here for a laugh, those loafers are hideous and they have dents in the toes - I can’t believe she thinks they look stylish - dread to think what she paid for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They look like comedy shoes! I wouldn’t even give to the charity shop because they’re in such a poor state!

Reactions: 16
I think these are the shoes based off the info she gave (hope the image loads). I can’t be sure it’s them exactly as the sizing might not be U.K., there’s a couple of similar pairs in the same price range though.
That price isn’t bad for Celine but including shipping, taxes and restoration costs can’t have been cheap as it’s an American website.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol
Her content pillar is now obsessively searching the internet for used+ past season+fugly designer items that she thinks she wants / copy from other “cooler” fashion girls like Lizzy (who is another copycat on her downward spiral)
But hey Anne is being all sustainable and minimal by hauling pre-loved items! She thinks she is setting such a good example. In reality she is just another shopping addict with zero style.

Reactions: 18
Came here for the loafer chat, lol. I can't believe she paid for those very worn, very scruffy shoes. She has lost the plot!
---
Anna, when she has free time to use as she likes: "You know me, half an hour in Waitrose on my own -- that's a good day right there!"

Wow. That is bleak. She sounded genuinely giddy too, it's not like she was being sarcastic. She's like a stepford wife.

View attachment 2159819
Anna. She's just like every other busy working mum, you know?

Yeah, this is total BS from her as usual. What's she so busy doing? Oh yeah, buying loafers that are only fit for the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is trying so hard to style like Lizzy from her older London (3-4 yrs ago).
She lost weight to do that “skinny legs” in baggy slouchy jeans but Anne really isnt cool… so she shdnt try this look. She just comes across as disheveled.
---
The stupid thing is she BOUGHT a thing to expand the shoes to fit into them. Lol
The sheer desperation is astounding.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is trying so hard to style like Lizzy from her older London (3-4 yrs ago).
She lost weight to do that “skinny legs” in baggy slouchy jeans but Anne really isnt cool… so she shdnt try this look. She just comes across as disheveled.
---
The stupid thing is she BOUGHT a thing to expand the shoes to fit into them. Lol
The sheer desperation is astounding.
she looks like those business-oriented dads from the 80s/90s 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Came here to snark on the shoes! As an American who wears the same size as Anna regularly mentions, an "American 6" is 2.5-3 sizes too small. Just absolutely desperate!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.