Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just think she struggles with being a mum. She did it, she had one child, it hasn't been great and she's over it.
In one of her recent videos she mentioned with a little dash of disappointment, that Ralph is a very private person.
I don't now what she expected, who could he be taking after?

Reactions: 3

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
They both just wear what everyone else is wearing. For Anna it’s beige “minimal” outfits with drab hair and orange makeup. For Lily it’s ill-fitting jeans and a t-shirt with straightened to death hair. I wouldn’t say they have any aspirational personal style. They don’t add anything that makes an outfit “them”, if that makes sense. And this is fine. It’s easily replicable at various price points by the general public. It’s easily consumable and doesn’t provoke opinion (except ours). But to consider them “stylish” or influential to the zeitgeist would be offensive to anyone who does have personal style and exquisite taste.
Exactly!!

• Heart

imtakingabath

VIP Member
How is her hair line moving further down her forward?! She’s a scientific marvel!
It’s just because of the shape of her hairline and the fact that she’s switched from a side parting to a centre parting - if I had a centre parting, my hair would sit similarly to Anne’s, which is why I’ve stuck to a side parting for years now!

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
No one in their right mind would go to A&E with norovirus unless critically unwell / dehydrated - it’s literally the most common form of D&V, and there’s no treatment other than fluids and waiting. It’s also rife in nurseries, and really not a big deal, just a shit few days - but absolutely no need to get tested to confirm you have it (because if it’s not norovirus, it’ll just be some borderline identical gastro bug that presents the same way), so fair dos to her on this.

She does seem to have the world’s shittest immune system though - endless bugs pretty typical for toddlers just starting nursery, but they don’t tend to spread that easily and consistently to any vaguely robust adult.
Oh I know but she said it was norovirus so she either had testing or is guessing/inflating. Most people would say bad stomach bug

londongirl2001

VIP Member
this is slightly off topic so i'm sorry but i've been going thru anna's skin care videos and like, i can't trust anything she recommends because well if something worked for her why would she need 20 other different things! anyway, please let me know if you have product recommendations for hormonal acne (chin) & acne scars! much appreciated <3
Skincare products by Bioderma have helped me in the past and are generally always ones that haven't caused any irritations on my skin after a while. Depending on where you live, I know it's not always easy to get Bioderma products, but if you can, check them out.

• Heart
I think Lily being happier these days is possibly partly to do with Rich quitting his job and having time to be around to take care of the kids. Lily no longer talks about her days and his days as much as before, now they’re off work days.
Has Rich definitely quit his job? What is he doing now?

• Wow

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Just watched the video. She’s getting more and more annoying. Her delivery and hand movements are so OTT. Like she’s on speed or something! 🤣

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Mos

Most of her face photos are taken with a mobile phone or vlogging cam, which has a more wide angle lens / distorts proportions. This photo looks to be taken with a camera with a 50mm lens so very life like. This is actually probably more accurate how she looks like in real life.
She also has a really pointy head? Like in an attempt to fix her jaw, the accidentally made her head look like an egg.

• Haha