Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peppin

VIP Member
Maybe they don’t check the quality of the photos until they’re home and they’re too lazy to go back and reshoot?
professional photographers after finding out these two don't consider it necessary to check the results immediately
FnZr80GWQAAs7Fe.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I actually think it’s Lily that is doing better since the ‘divorce’. She seems to have a very active social life. She seems more confident too since she’s got a bit slimmer. Anna seems to have become a total recluse. Looking rough and Mark seems more overpowering then ever…
I do think Lily seems a bit happier in herself lately (though I haven't watched her videos in a while) although I think she, rather than Anna, is the one who was more upset by the break-up at first. Who really knows with Anna, though? She doesn't show anything of her real self online. Still, I think the split was initiated by Anna, and heavily encouraged, or even suggested, by Mark.
---
Now I really want to know what you were gonna say 😈
Haha! Same!

Am I going crazy or did she "delete" Lily and Rich from their NYC trip when showing how she catalogued all of her trips on Notion?

• Haha

Readinginks

VIP Member
What is going on with her? She looks terrible in those Sézane pics - those horrible eyebrows, the greasy, stringy hair - she has never looked worse. Her hair looks really awful these days!

There's also something different about her face: maybe something different about her mouth, or just that her lower face looks puffy? I'm not sure what exactly, but it looks as though something has changed.

View attachment 1978791
I did ask a couple of pages ago if she photoshop corrected her misaligned jaw. Her mouth in particular looks strange in all of those photos.
---
Her face is too wide for a centre parting and forehead is too low. I too have this issue so opt for a side instead. It gives me much better angles because you can see my jaw line, unlike the centre where it drapes over any bone structure.
That’s when you have angles and a jaw line 😉 Anna isn’t so lucky, but a aide parting would definitely look better on her.

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Has anyone else picked up on the fact she seems to have stopped posing in front of random empty walls and fire places and bought herself a proper photography backdrop style set up?

There's no edge between floor and wall - or wooden floorboards as I don't think she has carpets (probably for the best with that mould!)

Attachments

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
Thank you!! I find it all very overwhelming. My skin is always so shiny no matter what 😭 I always thought is was oily but apparently it's dry? Find the whole skincare market overwhelming and trust 0 influencers.
I think you can have oily skin and dry skin at the same time (possibly called combination skin?) but I can't be much help about what to use as mine is just dry! It might be worth looking on The Ordinary website for advice, or perhaps going into Boots and speaking to someone at the No.7 counter as people always rave about their skincare!

I think Anna (or possibly Allana?) may have influenced me to get the Drink Up Intensive maaaany years ago and it's genuinely been great (but quite pricey) - I guess that's one thing I can maybe thank Anna for! I'd definitely avoid all her recommendations nowadays though as they're all extortionately priced and are purely based on who's willing to pay her!

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I think the others are right about the parting, if you look at older photos where she has it to the side he head looks far more proportionate. Just jumping on trends without considering whether or not they suit her.
She probably saw that TikTok where a woman asks her teenage daughter if gen z sees a side part as something for older people (the daughter confirmed) :LOL:

eyerollingbear

Has she always been this in to working out? 2/5 of those goals are about working out?? Idk I don’t get this woman at all.

Reactions: 3

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she’s maybe abusing weight loss injections? I know she’s definitely exercising and eating less but the weight loss seems so drastic. It’s kind of easy to use online companies to access these when all you do is fib about your weight and bmi. Or was she actually this slim back before her pregnancy? She honestly looks the slimmest I’ve ever seen her.

Maybe it’s just the oversized clothes making Her look extra lean but in any of the exercise fit outfits she looks so lean, I can’t see any fat.

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong I didn't think Olaplex was recommended with the curly girl method?