Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readinginks

VIP Member
The irony is in BB and Dean’s new house, they’ve gone with parquet flooring! Possibly because their previous cement floor wasn’t that practical outside of a few Instagram photos?
Has she shown the kitchen yet? I thought the parquet was in the lounge.

Reactions: 1

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
I think Lily being happier these days is possibly partly to do with Rich quitting his job and having time to be around to take care of the kids. Lily no longer talks about her days and his days as much as before, now they’re off work days.
Doesn't Rich still work part time?

I think it’s probably pretty rare for the other parent to not be an option! Obviously whatever works for you guys but I’d say most people would expect the father of their child to be able to handle a weekend alone with them.
But Anna wants to go away with Mark for the weekend, so him staying home to look after Ralph isn't an option in this case.

• Sick

peppin

VIP Member
While the original outfit wearer is more conventionally pretty (and hence would still be conventionally pretty in a bin bag), I don’t like the look on her either.
yeah, the original outfit looks better on the photos, but just the length of the jeans makes it impossible to wear it and not look like a joke

stmwlife

Imo, she isn't the right colour type for "pure" black as far as colour analysis goes (I think dark winter is the only type that has tap shoe black in its palette and that's defo not anna, lol). Especially now when she looks like she just re-entered civilisation and wears wrong shade of makeup.

My guess for her type is true summer and this is what the basic palette looks like. No beiges, no shades of poo and vomit.
View attachment 2028871
edit: those are recommended neutrals:
View attachment 2028882
and those are colour to avoid:
View attachment 2028885
Where did you find this chart please? Want to see my colours x

marumtzav

y'all, safia nygaard posted a video about getting a professional colour analysis and not only she's got true winter (which means that's not anna's type as their skin/hair are very different), but I also couldn't help but notice that her thumbnail is probably what anna thinks she looks like (bold eyebrows, no makeup etc.) lmao
True winters can look very different from each other, for example Angela Bassett and Felicity Jones are both true winters
---
is she the better dressed tho? 😬
View attachment 2066670
View attachment 2066671
View attachment 2066673
View attachment 2066675
View attachment 2066678
View attachment 2066681
View attachment 2066682

Anna's neither chic, nor does she have a personal style. (Which is something that imo can elevate even pieces that are objectively considered ugly.) I didn't like her style before either bc it was boring and basically just things that were trendy then, but at least her followers could afford pieces they liked + she didn't buy new shit every day. As long as she's going to consider herself a capsule fashion guru and trying to make money out of it, I am going to comment on her lack of knowledge about proportions, sustainability as well as her quite obvious shopping addiction combined with promoting mindless consumption on tattle. And I will wear a trash bag while doing it, if I please.
If you compare her to Anna, she actually does. She has a very basic style but still not too bad, I've seen many content creators wear similar (if not the exact same) outfits.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Exactly! I have dry skin and always have, but I have a serum/moisturiser/SPF that works for me and therefore generally my skin is no longer dry, it's just prone to dryness if not managed properly. If she said 'my skin type is dry but these products all help with that' it'd be one thing, but to film a tiktok shouting about her skin being dehydrated (which is a temporary problem, not a permanent state) and then saying the word 'dry' endlessly throughout it just makes her sound like she hasn't got a clue how to manage her skin!

I've been going off her for quite a while now, but I didn't expect this to be the straw that broke the camel's back 😂
What is it pls? 👀

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Haven’t watched the video and this may be very unpopular but, I think those people must be very young and/ or inexperienced. To me this woman is not aspirational. And the whole ‘couple goals’ thing is usually said by those who have not been in real relationships.

and like the egg sandwich comment, obviously I am over thinking this but come on. Does that warrant a comment? How juvenile.
You’re right!!

peppin

VIP Member
y'all, safia nygaard posted a video about getting a professional colour analysis and not only she's got true winter (which means that's not anna's type as their skin/hair are very different), but I also couldn't help but notice that her thumbnail is probably what anna thinks she looks like (bold eyebrows, no makeup etc.) lmao

martaS

VIP Member
Is the spaniel's ears hair a thing now? Ana de Armas had similar hairstyle to our Anne at the Baftas, and even someone as gorgeous as her is sadly not pulling it off. She looks like she went to bed with wet hair, and so does our Anne most of the time at the moment
1677048697975.png