Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palmtrees

VIP Member
She even put “OF COURSE” in the title like it is such a definitive list of faves when it’s all the same old boring shit

her skin does look nice after she did her makeup tho

same shit
1: glossier future dew
2: armani eye tint 23
3. armani mascara

actually even when she mentions new stuff her reasons are still the same, feels like nothing, perfect brown, so natural etc etc

she included a lot of ILIA products (base, concealer, blush)

New category alert
LIP LINER
MUFE 602

---

she did a planning one last week
I didnt bother watching lol
Yes. Whatever happened to the “The Appointed” ? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4

charlottepickles

I've never followed Lily, only Anna, but from Anna's content it didn't seem like they hung out in a social capacity that often? I know they did Zoom meetings and work things together, but they got together in person maybe every other month max, which amounts to like 5 or 6 times a year. I really can't see their friendship ending as being the cause of Anna's misery, but I know nothing about Lily, so maybe I'm wrong.

Ivegotatheory

Chatty Member
I quite like the last outfit, but I agree the others are terrible. She just looks happier in herself with what she wears….whereas Anna looks very try hard! I prefer Lils outfits (on her, I’d not wear them) although I do have that ARKET jacket. 🤣

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
whoever asks anna, the person who suggested wearing a fucking black two-piece suit as a summer-wedding-appropriate attire, for wedding guest dress options is deserving to be subjected to a thousand of affiliate links of ugly sacks
Remember that bloody suit 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Who has expressed being uneasy with that? Wow…..after all the things written on here. Quite surprised!
I don’t know, I think someone said it’s unfair to the Amish? Or maybe it was a joke and I misunderstood:D I can open the thread with that title and if people object, we can still change it :)

New thread:

Last edited:

peppin

VIP Member
I’m gunna respectfully disagree with you both. I think her features pop in a winter palette (which she rarely wears). Muted summer is too soft in my opinion against her features and washes her out, the winter palette goes better with her dark eyes and hair. But either way she will continue to dress as if she is warm toned and look dreadful. A summer or winter palette would be a vast improvement !
She can't be dark winter bc she's got neither dark eyes combined with pale skin, nor dark eyes combined with dark complexion. (That pink sweater dims her out to the point you only see the lipstick.)

Gold_7

Chatty Member
It’s possible she’s found the break up really painful, so deleted stuff. She comes across as a bit fragile to me nowadays.

peppin

VIP Member
The make up favourites video uploaded today is much better than other recent videos.
Less nonsense chat, no mention of ‘our work’, viewers follow Anna, not Anna & husband.
Except it is posted almost a month late. I guess we cannot have it all. 😔

ccc123000

Chatty Member
She sounds like she is struggling to cope with life in general, or been thru smth very disruptive and traumatic and unable to manage a very her (unhappening) life. She is really very out of touch with reality. And on the other hand, does she think it is motivating to her viewers to hear her go about abt making time for self-care moments (doing skincare), and workouts, and eating healthy? Is like…. This girl needs help. What happened to The Anna Edit?
I came here to say I noticed she's looking frail and unwell recently. Something going on with her?

It’s possible she’s found the break up really painful, so deleted stuff. She comes across as a bit fragile to me nowadays.
Yeah she's looking quite...gaunt and joyless.
---
Uploading some beige sausage dress on Vinted because it “doesn’t suit me”. Yet it looks exactly like the beige sausage she’s raving about in her other post. (Which doesn’t suit her either.)
Why did I read this with Sophia's voice in my head? :LOL:

• Heart